|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(b) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(c) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(d) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(a) Crude cabins.
3. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(b) Her own assumptions about her future.
(c) A previous tarot card reading.
(d) A psychic's predictions.
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She knocks him unconscious.
(c) She stabs him in the chest.
(d) She breaks his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)