|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(d) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The Corn Palace.
(b) The world's largest ball of string.
(c) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(d) The Cadillac Ranch.
3. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(b) For attacking Tatiana.
(c) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(d) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
4. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
(b) She has no idea where they can go next.
(c) She hates spontaneous acts.
(d) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
5. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She walks away without an answer.
(b) She hesitates, but accepts.
(c) She turns it down.
(d) She quickly accepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
2. Who is Joshua?
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
4. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)