|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(a) Only royal Moroi.
(c) Only dhampirs.
(d) Only Council members.
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) Because she really believes it.
(b) To throw investigators off track.
(c) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(d) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not trust Dimitri.
(c) She does not like the motel.
(d) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
4. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(c) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(d) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
5. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)