|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) Greek gods.
(d) Roman gods.
2. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Lissa Dragomir.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Eddie Castile.
(d) Dimitri Belikov.
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
(d) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
4. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Twenty Years After.
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask.
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(b) To protect them from trouble.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To allow her to disappear for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
2. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)