|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) One of his many girlfriends.
(c) Daniella Ivashkov.
(d) Nathan Ivashkov.
2. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Meredith and Serena.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Mikhail and Meredith.
(d) Janine and Eddie.
3. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
(a) Because her car is low on fuel.
(b) To travel over back roads.
(c) To avoid cops who might have a description of her car.
(d) To give the Keepers the chance to use a more modern car.
4. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
(b) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
(c) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
(d) He is jealous.
5. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Lexington, Kentucky.
(c) Ann Harbor, Michigan.
(d) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
2. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
5. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)