|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(b) She has too large a family.
(c) She has no family.
(d) They have no access to Moroi records.
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) It is gone.
(b) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(c) Lissa is calling to her.
(d) Lissa is in danger.
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(c) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
4. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(d) West Virginia.
5. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(b) A marriage.
(d) Only a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
3. In chapter 14, who is last to nominate Lissa as a queen candidate?
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
5. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)