|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, who is last to nominate Lissa as a queen candidate?
(a) Christian Ozera.
(b) Tasha Ozera.
(c) Adrian Ivashkov,
(d) Abe Mazur.
2. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too short.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(d) She is too soft and prim.
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He wants to help Lissa.
(b) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(c) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(d) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
4. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(b) Only dhampirs.
(c) Only royal Moroi.
(d) Only Council members.
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Return to Court.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Give herself up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
2. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
5. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)