|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) Her shirt is torn.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) She is bleeding.
(d) He saw her.
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The hospital.
3. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the royal guardians.
(b) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(c) The head of the Moroi police force.
(d) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
4. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
(a) To travel over back roads.
(b) Because her car is low on fuel.
(c) To give the Keepers the chance to use a more modern car.
(d) To avoid cops who might have a description of her car.
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to disappear for good.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To protect them from trouble.
(d) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
2. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)