|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The wall decorations.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The homemade furniture.
2. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
3. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They have seen a lot of the world.
(c) They are a good looking couple.
(d) They are from the modern world.
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She was his student.
(b) She helped find the information to heal him.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) Lissa asked him to.
5. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
(a) She is concerned a Strigoi might show up.
(b) She does not want him to be alone.
(c) She is afraid he will do something stupid.
(d) She does not trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
4. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)