|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(b) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
(c) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(d) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
2. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
3. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(b) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(c) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(d) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(b) Lissa is calling to her.
(c) Lissa is in danger.
(d) It is gone.
5. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(b) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(c) That they have a monarch in their family history.
(d) That they be of royal blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
5. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)