|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
2. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
(b) Only royal Moroi.
(c) Only Council members.
(d) Only dhampirs.
3. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
(a) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
(b) Lexington, Kentucky.
(c) Ann Harbor, Michigan.
(d) Nashville, Tennessee.
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
5. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(b) The head of the royal guardians.
(c) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(d) The head of the Moroi police force.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
3. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
4. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)