|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(b) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting Rose.
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) A promise made to Lissa.
(b) His love for her.
(c) His promise to Abe.
(d) He is being paid to protect her.
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To keep him from danger.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
4. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(b) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(c) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
(d) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(b) To protect them from trouble.
(c) To allow her to disappear for good.
(d) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)