|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(b) That they be of royal blood.
(c) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(d) That they have a monarch in their family history.
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(c) Crude cabins.
3. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) Back to St. Vlad's.
(b) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(c) Back to Court.
(d) To Siberia to live with his family.
4. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to disappear for good.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To protect them from trouble.
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To get help finding her.
(b) To tease him.
(c) To shock him.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
3. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
5. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)