|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The statues.
(b) The church.
(c) The garden.
(d) The palace.
2. In chapter 14, why can a member of the Ivashkov family not be nominated for the monarchy?
(a) They are not royals.
(b) Tatiana was an Ivashkov and the same family cannot rule back to back.
(c) They have been dishonored.
(d) They do not have a member old enough to qualify.
3. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(c) Only a date.
(d) A marriage.
4. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Nothing, they are not real.
(b) Like moving through water.
(c) Like running in sand.
(d) The real thing.
5. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
(a) She is concerned a Strigoi might show up.
(b) She does not trust him.
(c) She does not want him to be alone.
(d) She is afraid he will do something stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
3. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
5. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)