|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too soft and prim.
(b) She is too short.
(c) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(d) She is too young.
2. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Lissa Dragomir.
(b) Dimitri Belikov.
(c) Abe Mazur.
(d) Eddie Castile.
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) There was something odd about his hand.
(c) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(d) He was bald.
4. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(b) They have seen a lot of the world.
(c) They are a good looking couple.
(d) They are from the modern world.
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)