|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) Her shirt is torn.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) He saw her.
(d) She is bleeding.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(b) Visiting Rose.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
3. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The palace.
(d) The hospital.
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She breaks his nose.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She stabs him in the chest.
5. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
2. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
4. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)