|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A psychic's predictions.
(b) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(c) A previous tarot card reading.
(d) Her own assumptions about her future.
2. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She breaks his nose.
(b) She knocks him unconscious.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She stabs him in the chest.
3. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
4. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
(a) She does not want him to be alone.
(b) She is concerned a Strigoi might show up.
(c) She is afraid he will do something stupid.
(d) She does not trust him.
5. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Getting her out of Russia.
(b) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(c) Helping her father out of jail.
(d) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
2. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
4. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
5. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)