|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Writing and working on defense movements.
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) A human commune.
(b) An Alchemist commune.
(c) A group of human hillbillies.
(d) Vampires everywhere.
3. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) The real thing.
(c) Nothing, they are not real.
(d) Like running in sand.
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(c) She seems to think she was the target.
(d) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
5. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(d) Lily mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)