|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
(c) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
(d) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
3. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He wants to help Lissa.
(b) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(c) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(d) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She seems to think she was the target.
(b) She does not seem surprised.
(c) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(d) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)