|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Nominate her for queen.
(b) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(c) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(d) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is human.
(b) She is Strigoi.
(c) She is much younger than him.
(d) She is much older than him.
3. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(b) That they be of royal blood.
(c) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(d) That they have a monarch in their family history.
4. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is afraid it will interfere with their attempts to find Lissa's sibling.
(c) He thinks she is encouraging Joshua's affections.
(d) He thinks she is cheating on Adrian.
5. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the Moroi police force.
(b) The head of the royal guardians.
(c) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(d) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. What is compulsion?
4. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)