|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(b) Lissa is in danger.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is calling to her.
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(c) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(d) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
4. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Interviewing lawyers.
(b) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(c) Dress shopping.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
5. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) Her shirt is torn.
(c) She has bruises on her arms.
(d) He saw her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)