|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(b) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(c) Only a date.
(d) A marriage.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) To see what would happen.
3. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(d) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To keep him from danger.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She helped find the information to heal him.
(b) She was his student.
(c) Lissa asked him to.
(d) They are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
3. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
4. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
5. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)