|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The hospital.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The wall decorations.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The homemade furniture.
3. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(b) Crude cabins.
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) Vampires everywhere.
(b) A group of human hillbillies.
(c) An Alchemist commune.
(d) A human commune.
5. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(c) Lissa is in danger.
(d) It is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
2. Who is Joshua?
3. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
4. Who is Alberta?
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)