|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(b) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(c) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(d) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
2. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) His love for her.
(b) A promise made to Lissa.
(c) He is being paid to protect her.
(d) His promise to Abe.
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to help with the investigation.
(d) She does not trust Dimitri.
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(c) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(d) Only a date.
5. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He was bald.
(b) There was something odd about his hand.
(c) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(d) He had a scar on his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
4. In chapter 13, where does Dimitri tell Rose they are going to go next?
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)