|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Drunk in her own rooms.
(c) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She thinks he would not like it.
(b) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
3. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Follow his lead without question.
(c) Go off on her own.
(d) Return to Court.
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
5. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(c) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
(d) In her rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
5. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)