|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She seems to think she was the target.
(c) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(d) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(a) Sports cars.
(b) Flashy cars.
(c) Common cars.
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) His love for her.
(b) A promise made to Lissa.
(c) He is being paid to protect her.
(d) His promise to Abe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)