|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) One of his many girlfriends.
(b) Daniella Ivashkov.
(c) Nathan Ivashkov.
(d) The funeral director.
2. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(b) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(c) The head of the royal guardians.
(d) The head of the Moroi police force.
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) A human commune.
(b) Vampires everywhere.
(c) An Alchemist commune.
(d) A group of human hillbillies.
4. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Return to Court.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Give herself up.
5. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man attacked her in her room.
(b) A man is chasing her.
(c) A man is trying to kill her.
(d) A man is stalking her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
3. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)