|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(b) Crude cabins.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To shock him.
(c) To see how much he already knows about her.
(d) To get help finding her.
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) There was something odd about his hand.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) He was bald.
(d) He had a scar on his face.
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(b) Visiting Rose.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
4. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)