|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too inexperienced.
(b) Her family has been removed from power.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk in her own rooms.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(d) Visiting Rose.
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) A crowded train station.
(b) The road to town.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) The woods.
5. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) One of his many girlfriends.
(b) Daniella Ivashkov.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) Nathan Ivashkov.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)