|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) Lost glasses.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) A tazer.
3. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Roman gods.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) A former Moroi queen and king.
(d) Greek gods.
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She was his student.
(b) Lissa asked him to.
(c) She helped find the information to heal him.
(d) They are lovers.
5. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
4. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)