|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The road to town.
(b) A crowded train station.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) The woods.
2. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
3. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For attacking Tatiana.
(b) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(c) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(d) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)