|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A psychic's predictions.
(b) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(c) Her own assumptions about her future.
(d) A previous tarot card reading.
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) It is gone.
(c) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(d) Lissa is in danger.
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(d) West Virginia.
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(b) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(c) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(d) The ability to move objects with the mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
3. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
4. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
5. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)