|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
3. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will not like it.
(c) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(d) She will love it.
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(b) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(c) Nominate her for queen.
(d) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(b) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(c) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(d) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
2. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
3. Who is Alberta?
4. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)