|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will love it.
(c) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(d) She will not like it.
2. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Nothing, they are not real.
(b) Like running in sand.
(c) Like moving through water.
(d) The real thing.
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To shock him.
(b) To get help finding her.
(c) To tease him.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
5. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)