|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Getting her out of Russia.
(b) Helping her father out of jail.
(c) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(d) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She has no idea where they can go next.
(b) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
(c) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
(d) She hates spontaneous acts.
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(b) She does not seem surprised.
(c) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) Roman gods.
(c) Greek gods.
(d) The current queen and king.
5. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She has bruises on her arms.
(b) She is bleeding.
(c) Her shirt is torn.
(d) He saw her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)