|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(b) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(c) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(d) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The statues.
(b) The church.
(c) The palace.
(d) The garden.
3. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) Roman gods.
(c) Greek gods.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(b) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(c) For attacking Tatiana.
(d) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
2. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
5. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)