|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The palace.
(d) The hospital.
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the Moroi police force.
(b) The head of the royal guardians.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
4. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He was bald.
(b) He had a scar on his face.
(c) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The road to town.
(b) A busy highway.
(c) A crowded train station.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)