|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) Nothing, they are not real.
(c) The real thing.
(d) Like running in sand.
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(b) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(c) To throw investigators off track.
(d) Because she really believes it.
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(b) Common cars.
(c) Flashy cars.
(d) Sports cars.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
5. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(b) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(d) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)