|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is trying to kill her.
(b) A man is chasing her.
(c) A man is stalking her.
(d) A man attacked her in her room.
3. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Mikhail and Meredith.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Janine and Eddie.
(d) Meredith and Serena.
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(b) To throw investigators off track.
(c) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(d) Because she really believes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
2. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
5. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)