|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The wall decorations.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(b) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(c) He wants to help Lissa.
(d) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(d) To keep him from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)