|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) He saw her.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The courthouse.
3. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) Back to St. Vlad's.
(b) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(c) Back to Court.
(d) To Siberia to live with his family.
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The church.
(b) The garden.
(c) The statues.
(d) The palace.
5. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of the royal guardians.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of the Moroi police force.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
3. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)