|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) To see what would happen.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
2. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(c) She will not like it.
(d) She will love it.
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(d) West Virginia.
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Lissa Dragomir.
(b) Dimitri Belikov.
(c) Eddie Castile.
(d) Abe Mazur.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)