|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
2. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(b) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(c) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(d) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) Vampires everywhere.
(b) An Alchemist commune.
(c) A human commune.
(d) A group of human hillbillies.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(b) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(c) He wants to help Lissa.
(d) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
5. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(d) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
4. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
5. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)