|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(d) Writing and working on defense movements.
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(b) Dress shopping.
(c) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(d) Interviewing lawyers.
4. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of the Moroi police force.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of the royal guardians.
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A tazer.
(b) A broken wrist.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) Lost glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
2. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)