|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) A human commune.
(b) A group of human hillbillies.
(c) Vampires everywhere.
(d) An Alchemist commune.
2. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(b) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(c) She does not seem surprised.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
4. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The road to town.
(b) The woods.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) A crowded train station.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(b) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(c) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
4. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)