|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) He saw her.
(c) She has bruises on her arms.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
2. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Dress shopping.
(b) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(c) Interviewing lawyers.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) An Alchemist commune.
(b) Vampires everywhere.
(c) A group of human hillbillies.
(d) A human commune.
4. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) Because she really believes it.
(b) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(c) To throw investigators off track.
(d) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Return to Court.
(c) Go off on her own.
(d) Follow his lead without question.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)