|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(c) The head of the Moroi police force.
(d) The head of the royal guardians.
2. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
3. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(b) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(c) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(d) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
4. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Dimitri Belikov.
(b) Eddie Castile.
(c) Abe Mazur.
(d) Lissa Dragomir.
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) Lost glasses.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A broken wrist.
(d) A car alarm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
4. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)