|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(d) Writing and working on defense movements.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(c) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(d) Drunk in her own rooms.
3. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(b) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(c) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(d) For attacking Tatiana.
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To keep him from danger.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Go off on her own.
(b) Give herself up.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Return to Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
4. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
5. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)