|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The palace.
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(c) Writing and working on defense movements.
(d) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To keep him from danger.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
4. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(c) West Virginia.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(c) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(d) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
2. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
5. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)