|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She breaks his nose.
2. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Return to Court.
3. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A psychic's predictions.
(b) A previous tarot card reading.
(c) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(d) Her own assumptions about her future.
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(b) Drunk in her own rooms.
(c) Visiting Rose.
(d) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)