|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(d) She does not trust Dimitri.
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(b) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(c) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(d) For attacking Tatiana.
3. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She stabs him in the chest.
(c) She breaks his nose.
(d) She knocks him unconscious.
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) Lost glasses.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) A broken wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)