|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) It is gone.
(c) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(d) Lissa is in danger.
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The garden.
(b) The church.
(c) The statues.
(d) The palace.
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Getting her out of Russia.
(b) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(c) Helping her father out of jail.
(d) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Janine and Eddie.
(b) Mikhail and Meredith.
(c) Eddie and Mikhail.
(d) Meredith and Serena.
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The palace.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
5. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)