|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Meredith and Serena.
(c) Mikhail and Meredith.
(d) Janine and Eddie.
2. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(a) West Virginia.
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The statues.
(b) The garden.
(c) The palace.
(d) The church.
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
(c) Lissa is in danger.
(d) It is gone.
5. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
2. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
3. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
4. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
5. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)