|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Adrian and Eddie.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(d) Dimitri and Adrian.
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(b) To keep him from danger.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(b) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(c) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(d) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
3. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)