|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Greek gods.
(b) A former Moroi queen and king.
(c) The current queen and king.
(d) Roman gods.
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(c) Writing and working on defense movements.
3. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) His love for her.
(b) A promise made to Lissa.
(c) His promise to Abe.
(d) He is being paid to protect her.
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The palace.
(d) The funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
2. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)