|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
(b) For attacking Tatiana.
(c) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(d) For defending Rose before her arrest.
2. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(b) Twenty Years After.
(c) The Three Musketeers.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
3. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
4. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) A car alarm.
(c) A tazer.
(d) Lost glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
2. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
4. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
5. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)