|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) With strict laws.
(b) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(c) By compulsion.
(d) With special incentives.
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She does not trust Dimitri.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to help with the investigation.
(d) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
3. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(c) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(d) Early morning, which is vampire night.
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(d) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
2. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
5. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)