|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) A car alarm.
(c) Lost glasses.
(d) A tazer.
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The funeral home.
(d) The palace.
3. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) To Siberia to live with his family.
(b) Back to Court.
(c) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(d) Back to St. Vlad's.
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Greek gods.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) A former Moroi queen and king.
(d) Roman gods.
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She breaks his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
5. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)