|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Interviewing lawyers.
(b) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(c) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(d) Dress shopping.
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(b) Writing and working on defense movements.
3. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(b) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(c) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(d) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
4. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(b) West Virginia.
5. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
3. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)