|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) He saw her.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) A former Moroi queen and king.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) Greek gods.
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To keep him from danger.
4. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(c) Twenty Years After.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
5. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The palace.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
5. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)