|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is in danger.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
2. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Adrian and Eddie.
(b) Dimitri and Adrian.
(c) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(b) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To keep him from danger.
5. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
(b) Sports cars.
(c) Flashy cars.
(d) Common cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
5. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)