|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(b) With special incentives.
(c) By compulsion.
(d) With strict laws.
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(d) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
3. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
4. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) Twenty Years After.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
5. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(b) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
(c) Helping her father out of jail.
(d) Getting her out of Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
3. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
4. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
5. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)