|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Meredith and Serena.
(b) Janine and Eddie.
(c) Mikhail and Meredith.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) Greek gods.
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) Her shirt is torn.
(c) She has bruises on her arms.
(d) He saw her.
4. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(d) Writing and working on defense movements.
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She breaks his nose.
(c) She knocks him unconscious.
(d) She stabs him in the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)