|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 33, who does Rose learn was the Moroi Eddie killed during an attack on Lissa?
(a) Tasha's servant.
(b) Tasha's bodyguard.
(c) Tasha's lover.
(d) Tasha's chauffeur.
2. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
(b) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(c) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(d) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(d) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
4. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(b) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(c) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(d) Early morning, which is vampire night.
5. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(b) Lily mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
2. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
5. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)