Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 29, why does Rose feel guilty for killing Victor?
(a) He was a good man who did not deserve to die in such a way.
(b) He could not have been so bad if he loved his brother.
(c) She could have subdued him with less force.
(d) She has never killed anyone before.
2. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) To find her former lover.
(b) Into her garden.
(c) To the store.
(d) To the lake.
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(b) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(c) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(d) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting Rose.
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(b) He wants to help Lissa.
(c) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(d) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
2. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
5. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)