Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 24, who has asked Lissa to stop by so he might show her something?
2. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(b) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(c) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(d) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(d) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
4. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The palace.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The courthouse.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is Strigoi.
(c) She is human.
(d) She is much younger than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
4. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)