Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To limit his ability to use spirit.
(b) To lift his mood.
(c) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(d) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(b) She thinks he would not like it.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She is afraid he will hurt her.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to help with the investigation.
(d) She does not trust Dimitri.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
2. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
3. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
4. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
5. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)