Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(b) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(c) That they have a monarch in their family history.
(d) That they be of royal blood.
2. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will love it.
(c) She will not like it.
(d) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A car alarm.
(b) A broken wrist.
(c) A tazer.
(d) Lost glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)