Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She knocks him unconscious.
(b) She breaks his nose.
(c) She stabs him in the chest.
(d) She kisses him.
2. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(b) Back to Court.
(c) Back to St. Vlad's.
(d) To Siberia to live with his family.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person limited.
4. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Writing and working on defense movements.
(c) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
5. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A previous tarot card reading.
(b) A psychic's predictions.
(c) Her own assumptions about her future.
(d) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
3. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
4. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)