|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 25, where does Dimitri decide he and Rose should spend the night after fleeing the Mastrano home?
(a) A campground.
(b) The car.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A hotel.
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
(b) Getting her out of Russia.
(c) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(d) Helping her father out of jail.
3. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
4. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Dream walking.
(d) Mind reading.
5. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To the store.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To find her former lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
2. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
3. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
4. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)