|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To provide first aid.
(b) To lead her to safety.
(c) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(d) To build shelter and a fire.
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) One of his many girlfriends.
(b) The funeral director.
(c) Daniella Ivashkov.
(d) Nathan Ivashkov.
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's hair.
(b) Rose's skin.
(c) Rose's face.
(d) Rose's jewelry.
4. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(b) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(c) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(d) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A hypnotic suggestion.
(b) Her honor.
(c) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(d) A signed contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
3. In chapter 21, for what reason does the woman giving the second test say that Lissa's grandfather backed out of the nomination for monarch twenty years before?
4. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
5. In chapter 15, what type of shop does the Strigoi, Donovan, run?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)