|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Sonya Karp.
(b) John Mastrano.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) Jill Mastrano.
2. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
3. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three family members to nominate them.
(b) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(c) That they have a monarch in their family history.
(d) That they be of royal blood.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) Her family has been removed from power.
(b) She is too inexperienced.
(c) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(d) She is too young.
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(b) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
2. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
4. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
5. What is compulsion?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)