|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(c) To make her return to the house.
(d) To force her to attack Rose.
2. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
(b) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
(c) Help fight the Strigoi.
(d) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
3. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
(b) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(d) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
5. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To bring Sonya home to her.
(b) To visit with Jill.
(c) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(d) To look for Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
3. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
5. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)