|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 23, how does Rose know Jill Mastrano?
(a) They met at the Royal Court.
(b) They met at St. Vlad's.
(c) Jill is Adrian's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Jill is Christian's ex-girlfriend.
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Writing and working on defense movements.
(c) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
3. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
(a) To the home of the Dragomir illegitimate child.
(b) To the Royal Court.
(c) To turn Victor in to the authorities.
(d) To the home of someone who knows where the Dragomir illegitimate child might be.
4. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(d) West Virginia.
5. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(b) Lily mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
2. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
3. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)