|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is human.
(d) She is Strigoi.
2. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
(a) Blake Lazar.
(b) Eric Dragomir.
(c) Christian Ozera.
(d) Abe Mazur.
3. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Emily Mastrano.
(b) John Mastrano.
(c) Jill Mastrano.
(d) Sonya Karp.
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(b) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(c) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(d) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 30, who does Lissa learn the old woman giving the monarch tests is?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
3. Who is Ethan?
4. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
5. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)