|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Disable it.
(b) Move it.
(c) Crash it.
(d) Hide it.
2. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
(b) To lift his mood.
(c) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(d) To limit his ability to use spirit.
3. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
(a) To visit with Jill.
(b) To talk about a future as a dancer.
(c) To bring Sonya home to her.
(d) To look for Christian.
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is human.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is Strigoi.
(d) She is much older than him.
5. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
(a) She quickly accepts.
(b) She walks away without an answer.
(c) She turns it down.
(d) She hesitates, but accepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 21, whose funeral does Lissa find herself attending in a spirit induced vision?
3. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
5. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)