|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(b) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
(c) Getting her out of Russia.
(d) Helping her father out of jail.
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A silver spoon.
(b) A scepter.
(c) A chalice.
(d) A crown.
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Dress shopping.
(b) Interviewing lawyers.
(c) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
4. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Give herself up.
(b) Go off on her own.
(c) Follow his lead without question.
(d) Return to Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
4. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
5. In chapter 14, who attends the nominations for the monarch candidates?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)