|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) Lost glasses.
2. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
3. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
4. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) He is being paid to protect her.
(b) His love for her.
(c) His promise to Abe.
(d) A promise made to Lissa.
5. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Mind reading.
(c) Dream walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, why does Emily Mastrano think that Rose sought her out?
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
3. In chapter 13, why does Rose make Sydney go with Dimitri to phone his Strigoi connections?
4. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)