|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(c) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(d) There is no room anywhere else.
2. In chapter 14, what do the Moroi laws state about a person's eligibility to be nominated as a monarch candidate?
(a) That they have three Moroi royal nominations.
(b) That they have a monarch in their family history.
(c) That they be of royal blood.
(d) That they have three family members to nominate them.
3. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(b) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
(c) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(d) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
4. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
(a) He knows Ambrose has a reputation as a womanizer.
(b) He thinks lowly of Ambrose because he chose not to become a guardian.
(c) He thinks Ambrose killed Tatiana to be free to date again.
(d) He sees him with a beautiful Moroi client.
5. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
(a) To force a change in Moroi laws.
(b) To make her queen.
(c) To throw a wrench in the normal workings of the government.
(d) To give them time to find Tatiana's real killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
3. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
4. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
5. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)