|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is chasing her.
(b) A man is trying to kill her.
(c) A man is stalking her.
(d) A man attacked her in her room.
2. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Jill Mastrano.
(b) John Mastrano.
(c) Emily Mastrano.
(d) Sonya Karp.
3. In chapter 29, what condition does place on a future relationship with Dimitri?
(a) He must forgive himself first.
(b) He must promise to quit as a guardian.
(c) He must break up with his other girlfriends first.
(d) He must promise to never fight a Strigoi again.
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) So she can fight efficiently.
(b) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(c) To make her more comfortable.
(d) To prevent her from getting sick later.
5. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
2. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
3. In chapter 30, what does Rose ask Sonya to make for her?
4. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
5. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)