|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(b) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(c) Nominate her for queen.
(d) Find her illegitimate sibling.
3. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
4. In chapter 22, for what reason does Rose decide to try to sleep while traveling in the car?
(a) In hopes of seeing Adrian.
(b) To prepare for what is coming.
(c) To make up for the lack of sleep at Sonya's.
(d) To pass the time.
5. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(b) There is no room anywhere else.
(c) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
(d) She is being punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
2. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
3. In chapter 13, who does Ambrose say Tatiana was also sharing her bed with besides him?
4. In chapter 13, what does Ambrose think is the most likely motive for Tatiana's murder?
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)