|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
2. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) John Mastrano.
(b) Emily Mastrano.
(c) Jill Mastrano.
(d) Sonya Karp.
3. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
(a) As though he should have done something to stop it.
(b) As though he should have been the one to do it.
(c) As though he was dreaming.
(d) As though the healing is a gift that cannot be wasted.
4. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
(a) She stabs him in the chest.
(b) She knocks him unconscious.
(c) She breaks his nose.
(d) She kisses him.
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
(a) He is being paid to protect her.
(b) His love for her.
(c) A promise made to Lissa.
(d) His promise to Abe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
2. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
3. In chapter 13, for what reason does Rose give for Dimitri's disapproval of her showing Joshua attention?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
5. In chapter 13, why does Adrian accuse Ambrose of already courting a new lover?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)