|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(b) The car parked out front.
(c) The name on the mailbox.
(d) The yellow color.
2. In chapter 21, who does Lissa know committed suicide when the spirit user she was bonded to died?
(a) Rose, Lissa's bond partner.
(b) Anna, St. Vladimir's bond partner.
(c) Charles, Robert's bond partner.
(d) Mark, Oksana's bond partner.
3. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 22, who decides to stay in the car with Victor and Robert when Rose and her companions arrive at their destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 23, what is Emily's main reason for not wanting Jill to go to Court?
2. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
4. In chapter 24, with what type of weapon does a Moroi man attempt to attack Lissa?
5. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)