|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) Her family has been removed from power.
(b) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) She is too young.
2. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She seems to think she was the target.
(b) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(c) She does not seem surprised.
(d) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
3. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
(b) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(c) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(d) A migraine from her head wound.
4. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
(a) Sonya is supposed to be in a hospital.
(b) Sonya is no longer Strigoi.
(c) Sonya disowned her years ago.
(d) Sonya reportedly died years ago.
5. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
2. In chapter 22, who is directing Dimitri on the trip they are currently taking?
3. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
4. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
5. In chapter 26, who does Sonya suggest must have called the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)