|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) A group of human hillbillies.
(b) An Alchemist commune.
(c) Vampires everywhere.
(d) A human commune.
3. In chapter 23, why does the identity of her biological father surprise Jill?
(a) She did not know she was from a royal family.
(b) She did not know her father was Moroi.
(c) She did not know John was not her father.
(d) She did not know her father was rich.
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To shock him.
(b) To get help finding her.
(c) To tease him.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
5. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(b) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(c) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(d) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 22, to where are Rose and her companions heading?
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
3. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
4. In chapter 30, who does Lissa discover was being trained in self defense by Grant?
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)