|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
2. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(b) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(c) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(d) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Getting her out of Russia.
(b) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(c) Helping her father out of jail.
(d) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To protect them from trouble.
(b) To allow her to disappear for good.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
3. In chapter 24, who calms Rose after she witnesses the attack on Lissa?
4. Who is Ethan?
5. What is compulsion?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)