|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) A psychic's predictions.
(b) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(c) Her own assumptions about her future.
(d) A previous tarot card reading.
3. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) Lissa asked him to.
(b) She helped find the information to heal him.
(c) She was his student.
(d) They are lovers.
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) Only a date.
(c) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(d) A marriage.
5. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To lift his mood.
(b) To limit his ability to use spirit.
(c) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(d) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 25, what weapon do the guardians chasing Rose and Dimitri use that Rose thinks of as cheating?
2. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
3. In chapter 14, which of the candidates does Rose favor the most?
4. In chapter 22, why does Rose suddenly have doubts about where she and her companions have just arrived?
5. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)