|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 25, how did Sonya manage to escape the Mastrano house despite the guardians?
(a) They were only after Rose and Dimitri.
(b) With a little compulsion.
(c) She snuck out before the raid.
(d) Emily helped her hide in the pantry.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The wall decorations.
(d) The architecture.
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Dress shopping.
(b) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(c) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(d) Interviewing lawyers.
4. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too soft and prim.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She does not have the right kind of stake.
5. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(b) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(c) Only a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
3. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)