|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(a) Lily mark.
2. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) To see what would happen.
(b) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
4. In chapter 23, who wants to call the guardians on Rose and Dimitri?
(a) Emily Mastrano.
(b) John Mastrano.
(c) Jill Mastrano.
(d) Sonya Karp.
5. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
(a) As though he was dreaming.
(b) As though he should have done something to stop it.
(c) As though he should have been the one to do it.
(d) As though the healing is a gift that cannot be wasted.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 22, why is Emily Mastrano surprised to see Sonya?
3. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
4. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
5. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)