|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(b) To keep him from danger.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
2. In chapter 21, what object is Lissa handed and told contains her second monarch test?
(a) A crown.
(b) A silver spoon.
(c) A chalice.
(d) A scepter.
3. In chapter 21, why is Sydney forced to ride in the trunk space of her own car?
(a) It was her choice to be as far from the Moroi as possible.
(b) She is being punished.
(c) There is no room anywhere else.
(d) She needs to be there to watch for anyone following them.
4. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(b) A migraine from her head wound.
(c) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(d) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She thinks he would not like it.
(b) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(c) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(d) She is afraid he will hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
2. Who is Alberta?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
5. In chapter 14, how does Lissa respond when asked if she will accept the nomination?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)