|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(b) He wants to help Lissa.
(c) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(d) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
2. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Interviewing lawyers.
(b) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(c) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(d) Dress shopping.
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) He saw her.
(c) She has bruises on her arms.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
4. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too short.
(b) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too soft and prim.
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
2. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
5. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)