|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(b) She is too soft and prim.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is too short.
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) Daniella Ivashkov.
(b) Nathan Ivashkov.
(c) One of his many girlfriends.
(d) The funeral director.
3. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) The real thing.
(b) Nothing, they are not real.
(c) Like moving through water.
(d) Like running in sand.
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(b) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(b) To protect them from trouble.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To allow her to disappear for good.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)