|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She seems to think she was the target.
(b) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(c) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(d) She does not seem surprised.
2. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(d) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
3. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is chasing her.
(b) A man is trying to kill her.
(c) A man is stalking her.
(d) A man attacked her in her room.
4. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(b) Back to St. Vlad's.
(c) To Siberia to live with his family.
(d) Back to Court.
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(b) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(c) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(d) Nominate her for queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)