|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(d) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
(a) An Alchemist commune.
(b) Vampires everywhere.
(c) A human commune.
(d) A group of human hillbillies.
3. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) Lost glasses.
(c) A tazer.
(d) A car alarm.
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For attacking Tatiana.
(b) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(c) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(d) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
4. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
5. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)