|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The funeral home.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The palace.
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Nominate her for queen.
(b) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(c) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(d) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To shock him.
(b) To see how much he already knows about her.
(c) To get help finding her.
(d) To tease him.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(b) Her family has been removed from power.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) She is too young.
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is human.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is Strigoi.
(d) She is much older than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)