|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
(a) To Las Vegas to hide out with Robert Doru.
(b) Back to St. Vlad's.
(c) Back to Court.
(d) To Siberia to live with his family.
2. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She has bruises on her arms.
(b) He saw her.
(c) She is bleeding.
(d) Her shirt is torn.
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too short.
(b) She is too soft and prim.
(c) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(d) She is too young.
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) Daniella Ivashkov.
(c) Nathan Ivashkov.
(d) One of his many girlfriends.
5. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(c) Crude cabins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. Who is Alberta?
3. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
4. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)