|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She is too soft and prim.
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not trust Dimitri.
(c) She does not like the motel.
(d) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(b) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(c) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(d) He wants to help Lissa.
4. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She hates spontaneous acts.
(b) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
(c) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
(d) She has no idea where they can go next.
5. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(b) Dimitri and Adrian.
(c) Adrian and Eddie.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
5. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)