|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(c) West Virginia.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(d) Drunk in her own rooms.
3. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(b) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(c) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(d) The ability to enter another's dreams.
4. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(b) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(c) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
3. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)