|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(b) He wants to help Lissa.
(c) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(d) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man is chasing her.
(b) A man is trying to kill her.
(c) A man is stalking her.
(d) A man attacked her in her room.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) Nathan Ivashkov.
(c) One of his many girlfriends.
(d) Daniella Ivashkov.
5. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(b) Interviewing lawyers.
(c) Dress shopping.
(d) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
3. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
4. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
5. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)