|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The wall decorations.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The homemade furniture.
(d) The quilts.
2. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) With strict laws.
(b) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(c) With special incentives.
(d) By compulsion.
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(b) He had a scar on his face.
(c) He was bald.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
4. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
(a) Helping her father out of jail.
(b) Getting her out of Russia.
(c) Procuring an important medication for her brother.
(d) Moving her from New Orleans to Pennsylvania.
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) A car alarm.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A broken wrist.
(d) Lost glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
3. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)