|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
2. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To protect them from trouble.
(d) To allow her to disappear for good.
4. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The wall decorations.
(d) The quilts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
3. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
5. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)