|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, to where does Sydney tell Rose they are going?
(b) West Virginia.
2. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of the royal guardians.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of the Moroi police force.
3. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(c) Twenty Years After.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is too inexperienced.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
3. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
4. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)