|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The road to town.
(b) A busy highway.
(c) A crowded train station.
(d) The woods.
2. In chapter 2, who comes to Dimitri's defense in a discussion about his future?
3. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(b) Interviewing lawyers.
(c) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
(d) Dress shopping.
4. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will not like it.
(b) She will love it.
(c) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(d) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
5. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(b) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
(c) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(d) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
2. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
3. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)