|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She does not trust Dimitri.
(d) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
2. In chapter 6, what does Rose say to the hotel clerk as she races out of the motel seconds in front of Dimitri?
(a) A man attacked her in her room.
(b) A man is trying to kill her.
(c) A man is chasing her.
(d) A man is stalking her.
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Writing and working on defense movements.
(d) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To see how much he already knows about her.
(c) To get help finding her.
(d) To shock him.
5. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) A former Moroi queen and king.
(d) Roman gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
2. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
3. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)