|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) She helped find the information to heal him.
(c) Lissa asked him to.
(d) She was his student.
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(a) Crude cabins.
3. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Nothing, they are not real.
(b) The real thing.
(c) Like running in sand.
(d) Like moving through water.
4. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
(a) For attacking Tatiana.
(b) For defending Rose before her arrest.
(c) For defending Lissa from an aggressive Moroi man.
(d) For beating up a Moroi whose questions became too intrusive.
5. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(c) Dimitri and Adrian.
(d) Adrian and Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
3. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
4. Who is Alberta?
5. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)