|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Writing and working on defense movements.
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is much younger than him.
(c) She is human.
(d) She is Strigoi.
3. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
(a) To keep Rose from refusing to go.
(b) To keep Rose from giving it away to her guards.
(c) To keep Rose from coming up with an alternative plan.
(d) To keep Rose from trying to take control.
4. In chapter 2, why is Rose awakened by the bond between she and Lissa?
(a) Lissa is calling to her.
(b) Lissa is in danger.
(c) It is gone.
(d) Lissa is experiencing strong emotion.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(c) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
3. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
4. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
5. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)