|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The palace.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The funeral home.
2. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
(a) She wants to help with the investigation.
(b) She does not like the motel.
(c) She wants to find Lissa's sister.
(d) She does not trust Dimitri.
3. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
(d) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
4. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) Her shirt is torn.
(c) She has bruises on her arms.
(d) He saw her.
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will not like it.
(c) She will love it.
(d) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
2. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. In chapter 6, for what reason does Dimitri tell Rose he cannot let her out of his sight?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)