|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Writing and working on defense movements.
(c) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
3. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Janine and Eddie.
(c) Meredith and Serena.
(d) Mikhail and Meredith.
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) With special incentives.
(b) With strict laws.
(c) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(d) By compulsion.
5. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) He was bald.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
2. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
4. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)