|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(b) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(c) Nominate her for queen.
(d) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
2. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To keep him from danger.
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
(a) She is bleeding.
(b) She has bruises on her arms.
(c) Her shirt is torn.
(d) He saw her.
4. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
(b) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
(c) She has no idea where they can go next.
(d) She hates spontaneous acts.
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) Twenty Years After.
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
3. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. What is compulsion?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)