|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(b) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(c) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
2. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(d) Crude cabins.
3. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(c) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The wall decorations.
(c) The homemade furniture.
(d) The quilts.
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
(a) The woods.
(b) The road to town.
(c) A busy highway.
(d) A crowded train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, what type of cars does Dimitri continuously choose for their getaways?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
4. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)