|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) Lissa asked him to.
(b) She helped find the information to heal him.
(c) She was his student.
(d) They are lovers.
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(b) To allow her to disappear for good.
(c) To protect them from trouble.
(d) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The wall decorations.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The homemade furniture.
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
(a) Lost glasses.
(b) A broken wrist.
(c) A car alarm.
(d) A tazer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
2. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
5. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)