|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk in her own rooms.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Visiting Rose.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
2. In chapter 2, what does Rose realize is becoming a reality despite her skepticism?
(a) Her own assumptions about her future.
(b) Dimitri's dim predictions of the future.
(c) A previous tarot card reading.
(d) A psychic's predictions.
3. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Abe Mazur.
(b) Dimitri Belikov.
(c) Eddie Castile.
(d) Lissa Dragomir.
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. In chapter 2, who is with Lissa when Rose visits Lissa through their mental bond, apparently drunk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is compulsion?
2. In chapter 2, for what reason has Dimitri been placed under house arrest once again?
3. In chapter 6, what favor did Abe do for Sydney that Sydney now owes him for?
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
5. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)