|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 2, what is Lissa doing when Rose visits the mental bond?
(a) Interviewing lawyers.
(b) Dress shopping.
(c) Fighting to get Dimitri freed.
(d) Looking for clues to the identity of the real killer.
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(c) Her family has been removed from power.
(d) She is too inexperienced.
3. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will love it.
(c) She will not like it.
(d) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
4. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(b) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(c) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(d) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
5. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Dimitri and Adrian.
(c) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(d) Adrian and Eddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
2. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
4. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
5. In chapter 6, why does Rose not want to stay where Abe has arranged for her to wait out the duration until her friends can find out the identity of Tatiana's real killer?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)