|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will not like it.
(c) She will love it.
(d) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
2. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Dimitri Belikov.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Eddie Castile.
(d) Lissa Dragomir.
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Dimitri and Adrian.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Adrian and Eddie.
(d) Mikhail and Dimitri.
4. In chapter 5, what does Dimitri insist Rose must do when he realizes they are being followed?
(a) Return to Court.
(b) Follow his lead without question.
(c) Go off on her own.
(d) Give herself up.
5. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To protect them from trouble.
(b) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(c) To allow her to disappear for good.
(d) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
3. In chapter 5, where does Rose briefly think Dimitri would be better off going?
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
5. In chapter 6, how does Rose distract Dimitri long enough to escape their room?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)