Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To get help finding her.
(b) To tease him.
(c) To shock him.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(b) To allow her to disappear for good.
(c) To protect them from trouble.
(d) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
3. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
4. How does Tatiana's note to Rose claim that some Moroi wanted to force all dhampirs into service as guardians?
(a) By sterilizing all the dhampir women.
(b) With special incentives.
(c) With strict laws.
(d) By compulsion.
5. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The statues.
(c) The garden.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 5, why does Dimitri tell Rose that Lissa purposely blocked the mental bond to keep Rose from learning of the escape plan?
2. In chapter 5, what complicates Rose's fight with a guardian in a mall parking lot?
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
4. In chapter 5, how does Dimitri say he knows Rose ran into trouble in the mall without asking about it?
5. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)