|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) They have no access to Moroi records.
(b) She has too large a family.
(c) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(d) She has no family.
2. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
(a) The funeral director.
(b) One of his many girlfriends.
(c) Nathan Ivashkov.
(d) Daniella Ivashkov.
3. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's cousin.
(b) Raymond's son.
(c) Raymond's grandson.
(d) Raymond's nephew.
4. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A donut.
(b) A candy bar.
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
2. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
5. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)