|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(b) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(c) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(d) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
2. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
3. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Move it.
(c) Disable it.
(d) Crash it.
4. In chapter 16, where does Rose stab Sonya Karp to give Dimitri the distraction he needs to subdue her?
(a) The head.
(b) The chest.
(c) The leg.
(d) The shoulder.
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
(b) Help fight the Strigoi.
(c) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
(d) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
2. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
5. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)