|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the royal guardians.
(b) The head of the Moroi police force.
(c) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(d) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
2. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) It will be easier to find the house.
(b) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
(c) To ensure she will be home.
(d) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
3. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Adrian and Eddie.
(b) Dimitri and Adrian.
(c) Mikhail and Dimitri.
(d) Eddie and Mikhail.
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
(b) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(c) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(d) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
5. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
2. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
4. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
5. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)