|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
(a) A signed contract.
(b) A tiny tattoo infused with a compulsion spell.
(c) A hypnotic suggestion.
(d) Her honor.
2. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
3. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(d) Lily mark.
4. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The name on the mailbox.
(b) The yellow color.
(c) The car parked out front.
(d) The gardens in the front and back yards.
5. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
3. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
5. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)