|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The Corn Palace.
(b) The Cadillac Ranch.
(c) The world's largest ball of string.
(d) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
3. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To throw investigators off track.
(b) Because she really believes it.
(c) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(d) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) She has too large a family.
(b) She has no family.
(c) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(d) They have no access to Moroi records.
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(b) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(c) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(d) She thinks he would not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
4. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
5. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)