|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
(a) Adrian and Eddie.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Dimitri and Adrian.
(d) Mikhail and Dimitri.
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She helped find the information to heal him.
(b) She was his student.
(c) Lissa asked him to.
(d) They are lovers.
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk in her own rooms.
(b) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(c) Visiting Rose.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
4. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
(b) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
(c) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
(d) Help fight the Strigoi.
5. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
(a) They are from the modern world.
(b) They are a good looking couple.
(c) They put high value on violence and savagery.
(d) They have seen a lot of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
2. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
3. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
4. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
5. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)