|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's son.
(b) Raymond's nephew.
(c) Raymond's cousin.
(d) Raymond's grandson.
2. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She has no idea where they can go next.
(b) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
(c) She hates spontaneous acts.
(d) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(b) To protect them from trouble.
(c) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(d) To allow her to disappear for good.
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) She has too large a family.
(b) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(c) They have no access to Moroi records.
(d) She has no family.
5. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(b) Visiting Rose.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
2. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
3. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
5. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)