|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(b) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
(c) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(d) To keep him from danger.
2. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The garden.
(b) The church.
(c) The palace.
(d) The statues.
3. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(b) The world's largest ball of string.
(c) The Corn Palace.
(d) The Cadillac Ranch.
4. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
(a) Be cautious.
(b) Look to the future.
(c) Live for love.
(d) Live in the now.
5. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of the royal guardians.
(b) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(c) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(d) The head of the Moroi police force.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
2. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
3. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
4. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)