|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A donut.
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(b) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(c) To allow her to disappear for good.
(d) To protect them from trouble.
3. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The palace.
4. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(c) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
5. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She helped find the information to heal him.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) She was his student.
(d) Lissa asked him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
2. In chapter 7, what path does Rose choose to take in order to lose Dimitri outside the hotel?
3. Who is Joshua?
4. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
5. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)