|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(b) Only a date.
(d) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
2. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
(a) Live in the now.
(b) Be cautious.
(c) Live for love.
(d) Look to the future.
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(b) Visiting Rose.
(c) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(d) Drunk in her own rooms.
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
(a) Read more.
(b) Enjoy the beauty in life.
(c) Take time off to explore new places.
(d) Watch more movies.
5. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(b) Mind reading.
(d) Dream walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
2. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
3. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
4. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
5. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)