|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
(b) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(c) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(d) Early morning, which is vampire night.
2. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Meredith and Serena.
(c) Janine and Eddie.
(d) Mikhail and Meredith.
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) There was something odd about his hand.
(d) He was bald.
4. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(b) In her rooms.
(c) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
2. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
3. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
4. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
5. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)