|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alberta?
(a) The head of guardians at the Royal Court.
(b) The head of guardians at St. Vladimir's Academy.
(c) The head of the Moroi police force.
(d) The head of the royal guardians.
2. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
(a) Whether or not she can legally run for the monarchy.
(b) Whether or not the elections should take place before Rose is found.
(c) Whether or not Lissa is old enough to be a queen candidate.
(d) Whether or not an Ivashkov has the right to nominate a candidate for the monarchy.
3. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
4. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
(a) A nice dress.
(b) A bikini and sarong.
(c) A bathrobe.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
5. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
3. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
4. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
5. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)