|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 4, how is Lissa's reaction to the explosion not what Rose might have expected?
(a) She does not seem surprised.
(b) She is amuzed by the spectacle and the injuries of those around her.
(c) She is more frightened than she ought to be.
(d) She seems to think she was the target.
2. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To allow her to disappear for good.
(b) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To protect them from trouble.
3. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
(b) A marriage.
(d) Only a date.
4. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The name on the mailbox.
(b) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(c) The car parked out front.
(d) The yellow color.
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(b) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(c) Nominate her for queen.
(d) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
2. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
4. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
5. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)