|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(b) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(c) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(d) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
(b) Visiting Rose.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The statues.
(b) The garden.
(c) The church.
(d) The palace.
4. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
(b) Because she really believes it.
(c) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(d) To throw investigators off track.
5. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
(a) To keep him from danger.
(b) Out of fear of his violent tendencies.
(c) To protect him from further discrimination due to his previous Strigoi status.
(d) To satisfy Adrian's jealousy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
4. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
5. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)