|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To force her to attack Rose.
(c) To make her return to the house.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
2. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
(a) For surprise and to limit her ability to allude them.
(b) It will be easier to find the house.
(c) To ensure she will be home.
(d) To reduce the chances of other Strigoi coming to her aid.
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
(a) To protect them from trouble.
(b) To allow her to disappear for good.
(c) To give her the freedom to investigate Tatiana's murder in her own way.
(d) To allow her to seek revenge for Tatiana's murder.
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(b) They have no access to Moroi records.
(c) She has no family.
(d) She has too large a family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
2. In chapter 4, who is Rose surprised to see working together to help her escape her jail cell?
3. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
4. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
5. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)