|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
(a) To keep the anger associated with spirit under control.
(b) To lift his mood.
(c) To not worry whether or not spirit is driving him insane.
(d) To limit his ability to use spirit.
2. In chapter 20, where does Sonya want to go?
(a) Into her garden.
(b) To find her former lover.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the store.
3. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(b) To make her return to the house.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
4. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's grandson.
(b) Raymond's nephew.
(c) Raymond's son.
(d) Raymond's cousin.
5. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
2. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
3. What is compulsion?
4. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
5. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)