|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(b) She thinks he would not like it.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(d) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
2. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
3. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) There was something odd about his hand.
(c) He was bald.
(d) He dressed in flashy clothing.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Janine and Eddie.
(b) Eddie and Mikhail.
(c) Meredith and Serena.
(d) Mikhail and Meredith.
5. In chapter 3, what time of day does Tatiana's funeral take place?
(a) The middle of the day, midnight in vampire night.
(b) Early morning, which is vampire night.
(c) The middle of the night, noon in vampire day.
(d) Late evening, which is vampire early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
2. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
3. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
4. In chapter 15, what debate rages after Lissa's nomination?
5. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)