|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
(b) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(c) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(d) She thinks he would not like it.
2. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
(a) Visiting Rose.
(b) Visiting relatives outside of Court.
(c) Drunk in her own rooms.
(d) Drunk with a couple of Moroi girls.
3. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri ask Sydney to do when they reach Lexington, Kentucky?
(a) Interrogate the Strigoi and find where Sonya Karp lives.
(b) Call the Alchemists for help in finding Sonya Karp.
(c) Help fight the Strigoi.
(d) Lure the Strigoi out of his shop.
4. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
5. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The Cadillac Ranch.
(b) The world's largest ball of string.
(c) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(d) The Corn Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
2. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
3. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
4. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
5. In chapter 20, what does Rose ask Sydney to do with Victor's car?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)