|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) The current queen and king.
(d) Roman gods.
2. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
(a) Dream walking.
(c) Mind reading.
3. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) She helped find the information to heal him.
(b) Lissa asked him to.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) She was his student.
4. In chapter 15, what type of shop does the Strigoi, Donovan, run?
(a) A motorcycle shop.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) A bar.
(d) A tattoo parlor.
5. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(b) To make her return to the house.
(c) To force her to attack Rose.
(d) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
2. In chapter 16, what reason does Adrian give Rose for why he often drinks?
3. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
4. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
5. In chapter 8, at whose house is Lissa when Rose checks in with her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)