|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He had a scar on his face.
(b) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(c) There was something odd about his hand.
(d) He was bald.
2. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
(a) To protect her reputation at the Royal Court.
(b) To throw investigators off track.
(c) Because she really believes it.
(d) To protect herself from being implicated in Rose's escape.
3. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
(a) She has too large a family.
(b) They have no access to Moroi records.
(c) Her records were destroyed when she turned Strigoi.
(d) She has no family.
4. In chapter 4, which guardians come into the cell block and release Rose from her cell?
(a) Eddie and Mikhail.
(b) Mikhail and Meredith.
(c) Janine and Eddie.
(d) Meredith and Serena.
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
(a) Find her illegitimate sibling.
(b) Keep Victor Dashkov from finding her.
(c) Protect her from the investigation into Rose's escape.
(d) Nominate her for queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
2. In chapter 4, why does Rose try to stop Dimitri from fleeing the Court compound with her?
3. In chapter 7, for what reason does Rose insist she must be allowed to go off alone when Dimitri catches up to her?
4. In chapter 20, what gift from their spirit does Sonya and Robert both have that they use to fight one another?
5. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)