|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 12, what kind of relationship does Joshua want with Rose?
(a) A marriage.
(b) Only a date.
(c) He wants her to become his adopted sister.
2. In chapter 12, for what reason does Rose feel she cannot offer comfort to Dimitri?
(a) She is afraid he will hurt her.
(b) She thinks he would not like it.
(c) She thinks it would only confuse matters.
(d) She is afraid it would be cheating on Adrian.
3. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
(a) To prove Rose is not a Strigoi killer.
(b) To fulfill a tradition of Keepers, to prove Rose is a worthy mate for her brother.
(c) Out of jealousy over Joshua.
(d) Out of jealousy over Dimitri.
4. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
(a) Lissa asked him to.
(b) She helped find the information to heal him.
(c) She was his student.
(d) They are lovers.
5. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) There was something odd about his hand.
(b) He had a scar on his face.
(c) He was bald.
(d) He dressed in flashy clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
2. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
3. What is compulsion?
4. In chapter 15, what type of shop does the Strigoi, Donovan, run?
5. In chapter 19, how many candidates does Lissa learn failed the first monarch test?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)