|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 3, who recently re-landscaped the garden outside the church?
2. In chapter 16, what helps Rose identify Sonya Karp's house?
(a) The car parked out front.
(b) The gardens in the front and back yards.
(c) The name on the mailbox.
(d) The yellow color.
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The church.
(b) The palace.
(c) The garden.
(d) The statues.
4. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
(a) To avoid cops who might have a description of her car.
(b) Because her car is low on fuel.
(c) To give the Keepers the chance to use a more modern car.
(d) To travel over back roads.
5. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
2. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
3. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
4. In chapter 7, why does Lissa claim to believe that Rose really is Tatiana's killer?
5. In chapter 12, for what reason does Sydney say it would be impossible to figure out who put Sonya Karp on a bank account as the next of kin?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)