|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
(b) Lily mark.
2. In chapter 8, what does Joe the janitor say is noteworthy about the appearance of the man who bribed him to fudge the time in which Rose arrived at her rooms the night of Tatiana's murder?
(a) He dressed in flashy clothing.
(b) He was bald.
(c) He had a scar on his face.
(d) There was something odd about his hand.
3. In chapter 7, where is Lissa when Rose visits their mental bond?
(a) In her rooms.
(b) Talking to Ambrose, Tatiana's lover.
(c) Waiting to be interviewed by guardians regarding Rose's escape.
(d) Looking for evidence to clear Rose.
4. In chapter 4, who is waiting with a car for Rose and Dimitri to escape the Court compound?
5. In chapter 19, who does Christian tell Lissa thinks she would be a better monarch than most of the other candidates despite her age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 3, who approaches Lissa before the funeral to ask about Adrian?
2. In chapter 20, why does Dimitri stop Rose from questioning Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
4. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
5. In chapter 16, for what reason does Dimitri decide they should wait until daylight to approach Sonya Karp's house?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)