|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
2. In chapter 11, why does Sydney trade cars with Raymond?
(a) To avoid cops who might have a description of her car.
(b) To give the Keepers the chance to use a more modern car.
(c) To travel over back roads.
(d) Because her car is low on fuel.
3. Who is Joshua?
(a) Raymond's grandson.
(b) Raymond's son.
(c) Raymond's nephew.
(d) Raymond's cousin.
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) A former Moroi queen and king.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) The current queen and king.
5. In chapter 11, what does Rose read that makes Mitchell, South Dakota one of the top hundred places to visit in the world?
(a) The Corn Palace.
(b) The world's largest ball of string.
(c) The worlds largest ball of rubber bands.
(d) The Cadillac Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
2. In chapter 7, what motive does Lissa assign to Dimitri for helping Rose escape jail?
3. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
4. In chapter 16, how do Rose and Dimitri secure Sonya Karp so that her Strigoi strength does not allow her to break free and attack them?
5. In chapter 8, what does Rose see in the darkness when Sydney leads her from a rural parking lot to a camp site?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)