|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her return to the house.
(b) To force her to attack Rose.
(c) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
(d) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
2. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) The current queen and king.
(b) Greek gods.
(c) Roman gods.
(d) A former Moroi queen and king.
3. In chapter 12, in what language does Dimitri speak when he makes a call to attempt to find Sonya Karp's location?
4. In chapter 15, for what reason does Christian give Lissa for them nominating her for queen?
(a) To force a change in Moroi laws.
(b) To make her queen.
(c) To give them time to find Tatiana's real killer.
(d) To throw a wrench in the normal workings of the government.
5. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A candy bar.
(d) A donut.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, what does Lissa tell Christian prevents her from talking about the monarch tests?
2. In chapter 19, who interrupts Christian and Lissa just as they are enjoying some alone time together?
3. In chapter 11, what kind of clothing does Rose wear in her dream with Adrian?
4. In chapter 16, what does Rose say her motto for life is?
5. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)