|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, why does Robert try to compel Sonya?
(a) To make her return to the house.
(b) To force her to attack Rose.
(c) To make her want to become Strigoi again.
(d) To force her to tell who the Dragomir illegitimate sibling is.
2. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
3. In chapter 4, what explodes as the funeral procession finally reaches the church?
(a) The palace.
(b) The church.
(c) The garden.
(d) The statues.
4. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's jewelry.
(b) Rose's skin.
(c) Rose's hair.
(d) Rose's face.
5. What is compulsion?
(a) The ability to force someone to do or say what you want.
(b) The ability to move objects with the mind.
(c) The ability to enter another's dreams.
(d) The ability to tell if someone is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 19, who meets Lissa when she returns from the first test and assures she has some security around her?
2. In chapter 19, whose name does Blake continuously get wrong while Lissa and her friends are speaking to him?
3. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
4. In chapter 8, what does Rose tell Dimitri and Sydney they must do for Lissa?
5. In chapter 12, why does Angeline attack Rose?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)