|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 20, what kind of food does Rose feed to Sonya that will be her first food since becoming Strigoi?
(a) A donut.
(d) A candy bar.
2. In chapter 15, what does Dimitri focus on to remind himself of the beauty in life?
(a) Rose's skin.
(b) Rose's face.
(c) Rose's hair.
(d) Rose's jewelry.
3. In chapter 3, from where is Tatiana's casket to be carried to the church?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The palace.
(d) The funeral home.
4. In chapter 3, who do the two statues in the garden of the church represent?
(a) Greek gods.
(b) The current queen and king.
(c) A former Moroi queen and king.
(d) Roman gods.
5. In chapter 8, why is Sydney angry that Rose ruined their carefully laid plans?
(a) She does not want to get in trouble with the Alchemists or Abe.
(b) She has no idea where they can go next.
(c) She was tired and wanted to sleep.
(d) She hates spontaneous acts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 11, what do the Keepers call Rose's battle mark?
2. In chapter 11, for what reason does Sydney say that the Keepers admire Rose and Dimitri?
3. In chapter 3, where does Lissa say Adrian is?
4. In chapter 11, what does Dimitri tell Rose she should do more?
5. In chapter 15, who becomes angry with Adrian for nominating Lissa as a queen candidate?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)