|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
3. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To build shelter and a fire.
(b) To provide first aid.
(c) To lead her to safety.
(d) To help her solve a larger riddle.
4. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The wall decorations.
(d) The quilts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
3. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
4. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
5. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)