|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(b) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(c) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(d) He wants to help Lissa.
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(d) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
4. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(b) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) To see what would happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
5. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)