|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(c) A threat against Lissa.
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
(b) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
3. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(b) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(c) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(d) He wants to help Lissa.
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) To see what would happen.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
2. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)