|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(b) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(c) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(d) He wants to help Lissa.
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(c) Crude cabins.
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
(a) She will be disappointed that she cannot actually be queen.
(b) She will enjoy the attention, but be relieved she cannot actually be queen.
(c) She will love it.
(d) She will not like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
2. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
4. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)