|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
2. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Says her name.
(b) Lashes out with punches.
(c) Says the name of another woman.
(d) Moves into her arms.
3. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
(a) A cell phone.
(c) A tarp.
(d) A water bottle.
4. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(a) A silver stake.
5. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like running in sand.
(b) Like moving through water.
(c) The real thing.
(d) Nothing, they are not real.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
2. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
3. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
4. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
5. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)