|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(d) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
2. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(d) A threat against Lissa.
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(d) To see what would happen.
4. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
5. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A riddle.
(b) A board game.
(c) An obstacle course.
(d) A history exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
2. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
3. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
5. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)