|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) A history exam.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A board game.
(d) A riddle.
2. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) Like running in sand.
(c) The real thing.
(d) Nothing, they are not real.
4. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Says her name.
(b) Moves into her arms.
(c) Lashes out with punches.
(d) Says the name of another woman.
5. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
2. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
3. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)