|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
2. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
(b) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
4. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(b) A threat against Lissa.
5. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(b) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(c) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(d) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)