|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To shock him.
(b) To get help finding her.
(c) To see how much he already knows about her.
(d) To tease him.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much older than him.
(b) She is Strigoi.
(c) She is human.
(d) She is much younger than him.
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
(c) Crude cabins.
5. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
(a) As though the healing is a gift that cannot be wasted.
(b) As though he was dreaming.
(c) As though he should have done something to stop it.
(d) As though he should have been the one to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
4. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)