|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) An obstacle course.
(b) A history exam.
(c) A board game.
(d) A riddle.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The wall decorations.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The homemade furniture.
(d) The quilts.
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(d) A silver stake.
4. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
(a) As though he should have done something to stop it.
(b) As though he was dreaming.
(c) As though the healing is a gift that cannot be wasted.
(d) As though he should have been the one to do it.
5. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(b) She is too soft and prim.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
2. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
3. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
4. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
5. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)