|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) To see what would happen.
(c) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
4. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
(a) To make her more comfortable.
(b) So she will not have to see a doctor.
(c) So she can fight efficiently.
(d) To prevent her from getting sick later.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
2. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
3. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)