|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(b) A migraine from her head wound.
(c) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(d) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
2. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(b) A silver stake.
4. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
5. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Lashes out with punches.
(b) Moves into her arms.
(c) Says her name.
(d) Says the name of another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
2. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
3. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
4. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)