|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
(a) To tease him.
(b) To shock him.
(c) To get help finding her.
(d) To see how much he already knows about her.
2. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(b) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(c) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(d) To see what would happen.
3. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The quilts.
(c) The homemade furniture.
(d) The wall decorations.
4. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
5. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
(a) To provide first aid.
(b) To help her solve a larger riddle.
(c) To lead her to safety.
(d) To build shelter and a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
2. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
4. In chapter 18, who wants to interrogate Sonya Karp the moment she begins to recover from her staking?
5. In chapter 18, who suddenly stakes Sonya Karp?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)