|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(b) Just for the satisfaction of it.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
2. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
(a) Moves into her arms.
(b) Says her name.
(c) Lashes out with punches.
(d) Says the name of another woman.
4. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(a) A silver stake.
5. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
2. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
4. In chapter 9, in what type of dwellings do many of the Keepers live in?
5. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)