|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
2. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
(a) An obstacle course.
(b) A board game.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A history exam.
3. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(b) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
(c) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(d) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
4. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(b) She is too inexperienced.
(c) Her family has been removed from power.
(d) She is too young.
5. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
2. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
4. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
5. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)