|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too soft and prim.
(b) She is too short.
(c) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(d) She is too young.
2. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
(a) Like moving through water.
(b) Like running in sand.
(c) Nothing, they are not real.
(d) The real thing.
3. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
(c) A silver stake.
4. In chapter 27, who assures Lissa he will find out what Ian knows about the dead Moroi?
5. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor give for wanting to help Rose?
(a) He hopes by clearing her name, she will return the favor and help clear his name.
(b) He wants to make up for their past disagreements.
(c) He has an interest in Moroi politics.
(d) He wants to help Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 18, how does Dimitri feel after witnessing Sonya's staking?
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
3. In chapter 27, what does Dimitri do in his sleep that surprises Rose?
4. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)