|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
(a) A tarp.
(c) A water bottle.
(d) A cell phone.
2. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
3. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much younger than him.
(b) She is human.
(c) She is Strigoi.
(d) She is much older than him.
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
(a) To stop him from seeing Victor in death.
(b) To stop him from bringing him back shadow-kissed.
(c) To stop him from alerting the humans in the motel.
(d) To stop him from using Victor's gun to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 10, why does Rose tell Victor about Lissa's illegitimate sibling?
2. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
3. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
4. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
5. In chapter 18, who does Sonya threaten to consume first when she gets free from her restraints?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)