|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
(b) A wild boar.
(c) The other candidates.
(d) Hidden cameras.
2. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(b) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
(c) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(d) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
3. In chapter 9, for what reason does Angeline say she does not believe Rose can be a great Strigoi killer?
(a) She is too soft and prim.
(b) She is too short.
(c) She does not have the right kind of stake.
(d) She is too young.
4. In chapter 17, what causes Rose to snap at Sydney when Sydney comes to tell her of Victor and Robert's arrival?
(a) A migraine from her head wound.
(b) The darkness of spirit she has taken from Lissa over their bond.
(c) Her dislike for Sydney in general.
(d) Her irritation at being pulled from Lissa's mind.
5. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(a) A threat against Lissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
2. In chapter 28, why does Sonya make Dimitri take Robert away after Victor's death?
3. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
4. In chapter 27, what is Lissa's final monarch test?
5. In chapter 10, how does Rose think Lissa will react to the idea of being nominated for queen?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)