|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, what reason does Victor say Lissa cannot currently be elected queen?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is too inexperienced.
(c) She has no family to give her a vote on the Council, therefore the right to be elected.
(d) Her family has been removed from power.
2. In chapter 9, what does Rose find in Raymond's house that is similar to something she often saw in Russia?
(a) The homemade furniture.
(b) The wall decorations.
(c) The quilts.
(d) The architecture.
3. In chapter 18, what does Rose tell Victor she thinks will cause Sonya to finally give them the information they want?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much younger than him.
(b) She is Strigoi.
(c) She is much older than him.
(d) She is human.
5. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what does Lissa discover the items her clues on the map led her to during her first monarch test were meant to be used for?
2. In chapter 10, what do physical things in spirit dreams feel like?
3. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
4. In chapter 18, who fights Dimitri when he begins to release Sonya from her restraints?
5. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)