|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 28, how do Robert and Victor keep Jill from trying to escape their custody at the motel where Rose and Dimitri find them?
(d) A threat against Lissa.
2. In chapter 18, how does Sonya begin to break free from her restraints?
(a) She uses her fangs to chew at the restraints.
(b) She bucks up against the chain and breaks it.
(c) She twists the handcuffs with her super strength.
(d) She uses a knife she has hidden to cut the rope.
3. In chapter 9, what word do the Keepers use to refer to the modern Moroi society?
4. In chapter 9, what does Rose find unusual about Raymond's wife?
(a) She is much younger than him.
(b) She is much older than him.
(c) She is Strigoi.
(d) She is human.
5. In chapter 10, why does Rose try to hit Victor?
(a) She is annoyed he has invaded her dreams and for escaping her custody in Vegas.
(b) She is angry with him for hurting Lissa.
(c) To see what would happen.
(d) Just for the satisfaction of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 17, what do Rose and Dimitri use as torture devices to try to get Sonya Karp to answer their questions?
2. In chapter 17, what is the first object Lissa finds according the her clues on her map during her first monarch test?
3. In chapter 9, what word does the Keeper leader use to refer to Sydney and her Alchemist tattoo?
4. In chapter 28, why does Sonya heal Rose's injuries before they go in search of Jill?
5. In chapter 17, what does Lissa see out in the forest while she waits for her first monarch test to end?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)