Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(b) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(d) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(a) Writing and working on defense movements.
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
4. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Eddie Castile.
(b) Lissa Dragomir.
(c) Dimitri Belikov.
(d) Abe Mazur.
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) The Three Musketeers.
(b) Twenty Years After.
(c) The Man in the Iron Mask.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
This section contains 5,721 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)