Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the point of view in the majority of this novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
2. Why is Rose in jail as the first chapter opens?
(a) She is accused of selling illegal goods.
(b) She is accused of threatening the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
(c) She is accused of stealing Archemist documents.
(d) She is accused of murdering the Moroi queen, Tatiana.
3. How does Rose often spend her time while in jail?
(b) Visiting her mental bond with Lissa Dragomir.
(d) Writing and working on defense movements.
4. Who comes to visit Rose in the first chapter of the novel?
(a) Eddie Castile.
(b) Abe Mazur.
(c) Dimitri Belikov.
(d) Lissa Dragomir.
5. What book does Rose's visitor bring to her?
(a) Twenty Years After.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(d) The Man in the Iron Mask.
This section contains 5,721 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)