Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
Essay Topic 1
Swift writes Last Orders in the first person and from different points of view. Why do you think Swift chose to write the story in the first person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if Swift wrote it in the third person?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about life in '80s Britain:
1) The Mercedes.
2) Family life.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; Exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the novel's themes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)