|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ray arrange to take time off work?
2. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
5. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Swift is said to have used Faulkner's As I Lay Dying as his model for Last Orders. Compare As I Lay Dying to the novel. What comparisons can be drawn between Last Orders and the As I Lay Dying? Why did Swift choose Faulkner's book as his model for Last Orders?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline Jack's influence on his or her life:
Essay Topic 3
Away from the main character examine the way Swift uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)