Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Ray's divorce affected one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the novel and helps to express character and theme.
2) Point of view
Essay Topic 3
Examine Swift's writing style. How would you describe Swift's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does Swift's style give to the story?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)