Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Ray's divorce affected one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does Swift use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Write a 500-word essay revolving around one of the following statements:
1) It was people's ability to travel and not music that changed society in the sixties.
2) The working class characters are often too cliche to have any real impact on the reader.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)