Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does Swift's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Examine Swift's writing style. How would you describe Swift's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does Swift's style give to the story?
In 2001, Fred Schepisi directed a film version of Last Orders, starring Michael Caine. Why do you think the themes and ideas in the book were still relevant six years later? How did the filmmakers adapt the themes to fit in with the new environment? How did these changes affect the meaning of the story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)