Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does Swift's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Away from the main character examine the way Swift uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
Look at the generation gap between younger and the older characters. What different experiences did both generations go through? What problems is the generation gap causing the characters? Was generational gap expressed in Last Orders particularly wide during this time or is a wide generational gap common to all ages?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)