|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Never bet on a losing streak
(b) Don't bet around criminals
(c) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
(d) Don't bet on an injured horse
2. What kind of vehicle did Vic drive to Fairfax?
(a) A van
(b) A motorbike
(c) A hearse
(d) A taxi
3. Why is Lenny accustomed to his soreness?
(a) He used to be a wrestler
(b) He used to be a builder
(c) He used to be a boxer
(d) He used to be a judo champion
4. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The internet
(b) The football field
(c) The boxing ring
(d) The track
5. What does Vince smoke?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A joint
(c) A cigar
(d) A pipe
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
2. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
3. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
4. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
5. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
Short Essay Questions
1. What photograph does Vince think about?
2. How does Lenny react when Vince leaves behind Jack's remains?
3. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
4. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
5. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
6. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
7. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
8. How did Mandy meet Vince?
9. Why does Amy say she hates Jack?
10. How does Lenny react when Vince starts to unscrew Jack's jar?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)