|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) A farm house
(b) The edge of a hill
(c) The edge of a cliff
(d) A monument
2. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(a) Hello Dandy
(b) Miracle Worker
3. Which two characters are angry at each other?
(a) Ray and Vic
(b) Vince and Ray
(c) Lenny and Vince
(d) Vic and Vince
4. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Sausage and mash
(b) Cottage pie
(c) Pie and chips
(d) Steak and chips
5. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
(a) A tablecloth
(c) A duvet
(d) A bed sheet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joy by name Joy by nature?
2. What two characters have never seen Canterbury Cathedral?
3. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
4. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
5. What is the name of the Arab Vince is trying to sell a car to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ray refuse to sell Jack his camper van?
2. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
3. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
4. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
5. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
6. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
7. How does Lenny react when Vince starts to unscrew Jack's jar?
8. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
9. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
10. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)