|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Sausage and mash
(b) Pie and chips
(c) Steak and chips
(d) Cottage pie
2. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
(a) The trunk
(b) The back
(c) The roof
(d) The front
3. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) A chef's kitchen
(b) Bars on the windows
(c) The residents
(d) A payphone
4. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have cried
(b) She wanted to get drunk
(c) She would have complained
(d) She would have spent all their money
5. Who is Lenny angry at for not being with him?
(a) His wife
(b) His son
(c) His mother
(d) His daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
2. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
3. Why did Ray arrange to take time off work?
4. What had Mandy's father called her?
5. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ray think insurance works?
2. How did Vince feel about giving money to Jack?
3. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
4. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
5. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
6. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
7. Why does Amy say she hates Jack?
8. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
9. How do the characters cope climbing up the hill?
10. What photograph does Vince think about?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)