|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince think of the money he gave Jack as?
(a) Conscience clearing
(b) A show of respect
(c) A loan
(d) A present
2. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
3. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
4. What does Vic want to visit?
(a) A grave
(b) A memorial
(c) His mother's house
(d) His old work place
5. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) Bars on the windows
(b) A chef's kitchen
(c) The residents
(d) A payphone
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack have to close the Butcher's shop?
2. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
3. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
4. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
5. What is Ray's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
2. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
3. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
4. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
5. How does Vince respond when Lenny punches him?
6. What does Vince regret doing to his daughter Kathy?
7. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
8. How did Mandy meet Vince?
9. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
10. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)