|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) The edge of a hill
(b) A monument
(c) The edge of a cliff
(d) A farm house
2. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(b) Miracle Worker
(c) Hello Dandy
3. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
(a) Jack would lose it
(b) Someone would steal it
(c) Jack would give it to Amy
(d) Jack would use it to place a silly bet
4. Who does Ray says made a fine soldier?
5. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
2. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
3. What town does Vince stop the car in?
4. What do the men see out in the water?
5. What does Vince smoke?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
2. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
3. How do the characters cope climbing up the hill?
4. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
5. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
6. How does Ray think insurance works?
7. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
8. Why does Amy say she hates Jack?
9. What photograph does Vince think about?
10. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)