|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vince use to scrape mud from his shoes?
(a) A pen
(b) An iron rod
(c) A stick
(d) A stone
2. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
(a) A tax business
(b) A hostel
(c) A music festival
(d) His car business
3. What does Vince forget to take with him?
(a) The car keys
(b) His wallet
(c) His coat
(d) Jack's remains
4. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Cottage pie
(b) Steak and chips
(c) Sausage and mash
(d) Pie and chips
5. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
(a) To find girls
(b) To start a business
(c) To do it up and sell it on
(d) To travel with Amy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
2. What was Mandy doing when Jack picked her up?
3. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
4. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
5. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
2. What does Vince say they are looking for?
3. How did Mandy meet Vince?
4. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
5. Why did Amy decide not to tell Jack about her affair with Ray?
6. Why does Amy say she hates Jack?
7. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
8. What photograph does Vince think about?
9. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
10. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)