|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jack have to close the Butcher's shop?
(a) He was too ill
(b) He needed to pay back Vince
(c) His loan was due
(d) He wanted to retire
2. What did Vince think of the money he gave Jack as?
(a) A show of respect
(b) A present
(c) A loan
(d) Conscience clearing
3. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
4. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
(a) He gets teary
(b) He has a bad stomach
(c) He needs water
(d) He needs to wash his hands
5. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
(a) The shop
(b) The arcades
(c) The bathroom
(d) The bank
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
2. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
3. What does Vic eat at the pub?
4. What had Mandy's father called her?
5. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
2. How does Lenny react when Vince leaves behind Jack's remains?
3. What is the weather like as the men approach the pier?
4. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
5. How did Amy meet Jack?
6. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
7. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
8. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
9. What does Vince say they are looking for?
10. How does Vince respond when Lenny punches him?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)