|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
2. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(c) A car
3. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(a) Has a pint
(c) Goes shopping
(d) Watches TV
4. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(b) The barmaid
5. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have cried
(b) She would have spent all their money
(c) She would have complained
(d) She wanted to get drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
2. What does Jack win at the fair?
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
4. Who is Joy by name Joy by nature?
5. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
2. What problems has Lenny had with his daughter Sally?
3. What is the weather like as the men approach the pier?
4. What does Vince say they are looking for?
5. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
6. What does Vince regret doing to his daughter Kathy?
7. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
8. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
9. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
10. What photograph does Vince think about?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)