|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amy meet Jack?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(b) Wick's Farm
(c) Chatham Hill
2. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
(a) Ray and Vic
(b) Lenny and Vince
(c) Lenny and Vic
(d) Vince and Ray
3. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
(a) He has a bad stomach
(b) He needs water
(c) He needs to wash his hands
(d) He gets teary
4. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Don't bet around criminals
(b) Never bet on a losing streak
(c) Don't bet on an injured horse
(d) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
5. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(a) Big Ben
(b) Winchester Cathedral
(d) Canterbury Cathedral
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are angry at each other?
2. Who did Vic have a crush on?
3. What does Vic want to visit?
4. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
5. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
2. What problems has Lenny had with his daughter Sally?
3. How does Lenny react when Vince leaves behind Jack's remains?
4. How did Amy meet Jack?
5. What is the weather like as the men approach the pier?
6. How did Vince feel about giving money to Jack?
7. What does Vince regret doing to his daughter Kathy?
8. How did Mandy meet Vince?
9. Why did Ray refuse to sell Jack his camper van?
10. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)