|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
(a) He will give it back
(b) He will set fire to it
(c) He will loan it out
(d) He will sell it
2. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have cried
(b) She would have spent all their money
(c) She wanted to get drunk
(d) She would have complained
3. Who is suspicious of Vince?
4. What does Vince smoke?
(a) A cigar
(b) A cigarette
(c) A pipe
(d) A joint
5. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
2. Who does Amy like to visit twice a week?
3. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
4. What was Mandy doing when Jack picked her up?
5. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lenny react when Vince leaves behind Jack's remains?
2. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
3. What does Vince say they are looking for?
4. How did Mandy meet Vince?
5. What problems has Lenny had with his daughter Sally?
6. How did Amy meet Jack?
7. What photograph does Vince think about?
8. Why did Ray refuse to sell Jack his camper van?
9. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
10. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)