|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vince smoke?
(a) A cigar
(b) A joint
(c) A pipe
(d) A cigarette
2. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The football field
(b) The internet
(c) The boxing ring
(d) The track
3. What killed Vince's parents?
(a) The plague
(b) A truck
(c) A German gunner
(d) A bomb
4. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
5. Why did Ray arrange to take time off work?
(a) To help Amy
(b) To get married
(c) To go to college
(d) To help Jack
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Amy like to visit twice a week?
2. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
3. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
4. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
5. What month does the story take place in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lenny react when Vince starts to unscrew Jack's jar?
2. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
3. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
4. How does Lenny react when Vince leaves behind Jack's remains?
5. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
6. How does Vince respond when Lenny punches him?
7. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
8. How did Mandy meet Vince?
9. What did Vince think about when he heard that Jack was dying?
10. Why is Lenny happy that he finally stood up to Vince?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)