|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vince hand Jack to?
2. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
(a) He robbed her house
(b) He ran away from her on their wedding day
(c) He turned in her boyfriend
(d) He never paid back the money she lent him
3. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
(a) The front
(b) The back
(c) The roof
(d) The trunk
4. What do the men see out in the water?
(a) A dead whale
(b) The jetty
(c) A yacht
(d) A cruise liner
5. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
(b) A tablecloth
(c) A duvet
(d) A bed sheet
Short Answer Questions
1. What city would Ray go to if he could travel?
2. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
3. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
4. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
5. What does Vince forget to take with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vince think changes were happening in the sixties?
2. What problems has Lenny had with his daughter Sally?
3. What does Vince say they are looking for?
4. Why is Lenny happy that he finally stood up to Vince?
5. What photograph does Vince think about?
6. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
7. Why does the situation in the pub in Rochester feel surreal?
8. How did Vince feel about giving money to Jack?
9. How did Mandy meet Vince?
10. How does Lenny react when Vince starts to unscrew Jack's jar?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)