|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
2. Who did Amy love to watch camping out in the nearby fields?
(a) The new age travelers
(b) The gypsies
(c) The witches
(d) The elves
3. What does Ray think about when he looks at the memorial?
(b) His ex-wife
4. What month does the story take place in?
5. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
(b) Don't bet on an injured horse
(c) Never bet on a losing streak
(d) Don't bet around criminals
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vic eat at the pub?
2. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
3. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
4. What does Vic want to visit?
5. Why does Vince say he detested the surgeon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
2. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
3. What does Vince say they are looking for?
4. How do the characters cope climbing up the hill?
5. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
6. How did Vince feel about giving money to Jack?
7. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
8. Why is Lenny happy that he finally stood up to Vince?
9. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
10. How did Amy meet Jack?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)