|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jack have to close the Butcher's shop?
(a) His loan was due
(b) He wanted to retire
(c) He was too ill
(d) He needed to pay back Vince
2. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
3. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(a) By car
(d) By bus
4. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
5. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) A chef's kitchen
(b) The residents
(c) Bars on the windows
(d) A payphone
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle did Vic drive to Fairfax?
2. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
3. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
4. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
5. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ray think insurance works?
2. Why did Amy decide not to tell Jack about her affair with Ray?
3. Why did Ray refuse to sell Jack his camper van?
4. How did Mandy meet Vince?
5. How does Vince respond when Lenny punches him?
6. Why did Vince think changes were happening in the sixties?
7. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
8. What does Vince do at Wick's farm?
9. Why does Ray think insurance is similar to gambling?
10. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)