|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince think of the money he gave Jack as?
(a) A present
(b) A show of respect
(c) A loan
(d) Conscience clearing
2. What does Vic read in the church?
(a) A brochure
(b) The names on the crypts
(c) The Cathedral's history
(d) The tourist information
3. What month does the story take place in?
4. Who is Joy by name Joy by nature?
(a) The landlady
(b) The barmaid
(c) The nurse
(d) The doctor
5. What does Vic eat at the pub?
(d) Biscuits and gravy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
2. What do the men see out in the water?
3. Where is the name of the home June lives in?
4. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
5. Who does Lenny say got his daughter pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
2. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
3. Why did Vince feel uncomfortable about seeing Jack's body?
4. How does Vince respond when Lenny punches him?
5. Why did Ray refuse to sell Jack his camper van?
6. Why did Amy decide not to tell Jack about her affair with Ray?
7. How do the characters cope climbing up the hill?
8. How does Ray think insurance works?
9. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
10. How does Lenny react when Vince starts to unscrew Jack's jar?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)