|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people tell Ray he needs on him?
2. Who taught Vic his trade?
(a) His best friend
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His uncle
3. What kind of shop did Jack own?
(a) Grocer's shop
(b) Poster shop
(c) Butcher's shop
(d) Book shop
4. What kind of flowers are on the grass verges near Greenwich Park?
(b) Fox gloves
5. What is the name of the horse Ray puts money on?
(a) Pink Saliva
(b) Silver Lord
(c) Desert Orchid
(d) Hello Dandy
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Ray buy for Lenny?
2. How does Vince show his annoyance?
3. What does Jack tell Vic he is planning to sell?
4. What is Jack's nickname?
5. What is Ray's nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does jack ask Vince for at the hospital?
2. What conversation does Ray remember having with Jack's father, Ronnie?
3. How did Ray get his nickname of Lucky?
4. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
5. How did Vince rebel against Jack?
6. What does Vince say he hated his father for doing?
7. Why did Vince start to feel guilt during the trips to the seaside?
8. What does Vic say about his profession in this section?
9. What does Ray talk to the bartender about?
10. How did Vic know Jack was coming to say something important when he walked towards his shop?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)