|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vince's daughter?
2. What is Jack 10 to 1 against doing?
(a) Selling his shop
(b) Drinking five pints
(c) Finding a new wife
(d) Beating cancer
3. Which of the characters defends Amy?
4. What is Jack's middle name?
5. What is the name of Jack's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
2. Who taught Vic his trade?
3. Who borrows £5 from Ray?
4. What kind of coat is Vic wearing?
5. What did Vince think changed the world in the sixties?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ray think about his and his friends health?
2. What had Jack and his wife planned to do before Jack died?
3. What was special about at an earlier time in the Coach and Horses in 1984?
4. How did Vince change after coming back from the army?
5. What does Vic say about his profession in this section?
6. What was Ray's life like after the war?
7. What does jack ask Vince for at the hospital?
8. Why did Vince start to feel guilt during the trips to the seaside?
9. What happened between Ray and Carol when Susie left?
10. How did Ray raise money to pay for Susie's plane ticket?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)