|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince want to call his business?
(a) Doddy Cars
(b) Dodd it up
(c) Dodd's Motors
(d) Dodds and Sons
2. What does Ray give his winning to Susie to buy?
(a) A house
(b) New clothes
(c) A plane ticket
(d) A car
3. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
(a) Rose Tarbuck
(b) Jilly Tarbuck
(c) Carol Dixon
(d) Daisy Dixon
4. Who does Susie want to move to Australia with?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her son
(c) Her best friend
(d) Her husband
5. What does the back of the van smell of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack tell Vic he is planning to sell?
2. What was 100 years old in 1984?
3. What kind of flowers are on the grass verges near Greenwich Park?
4. Who is known as the gambler of the group?
5. What is the name of Vince's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation does Vince remember having with Jack?
2. How did Amy meet Jack?
3. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
4. What did Jack ask Ray to do for him?
5. What does Ray talk to the bartender about?
6. Why was Vince getting teased at school?
7. How did Mandy meet Vince?
8. What does Vince regret doing to his daughter Kathy?
9. How did an affair start between Ray and Amy?
10. How did Vince change after coming back from the army?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)