|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray say is almost as blue as the car?
(a) The language
(b) A bus
(c) The sky
(d) Vince's shirt
2. Why did Jack think Ray was fortunate?
(a) Because he was so happy
(b) Because he was small
(c) Because he had not been injured
(d) Because he was not married
3. What was the name of Ray's wife?
4. What kind of shop did Jack own?
(a) Grocer's shop
(b) Book shop
(c) Butcher's shop
(d) Poster shop
5. What did Jack always want to be?
(a) A policeman
(b) A lawyer
(c) A dentist
(d) A doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
2. What does Ray say Vic would be good at?
3. What is the name of Vince's wife?
4. Where did Jack usually walk to after work?
5. What does Ray say Jack cannot see the sun doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What big news did Susie tell Ray?
2. What was special about at an earlier time in the Coach and Horses in 1984?
3. What does Vic say about his profession in this section?
4. How did Ray raise money to pay for Susie's plane ticket?
5. What does Vic have with him?
6. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
7. Why was Vince getting teased at school?
8. How did Vince rebel against Jack?
9. What conversation does Ray remember having with Jack?
10. Why did Vince fight in school?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)