Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vic order to drink?
2. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
(a) He had not been working hard
(b) He had an affair
(c) He had broken all of his promises to her
(d) He had not come to June's birthday
3. What kind of business did Ray's father own?
(a) Insurance business
(b) Building business
(c) Carpenter business
(d) Scrap metal business
4. Who does Ray think is the healthiest of all the friends?
5. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
(a) Carol Dixon
(b) Jilly Tarbuck
(c) Daisy Dixon
(d) Rose Tarbuck
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray buy Carol for traveling in?
2. What was the name of Ray's wife?
3. Who taught Vic his trade?
4. What is Jack's nickname?
5. What will Ray be out of if Hussein does not buy his leather upholstery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation does Ray remember having with Jack?
2. What does Ray think about his and his friends health?
3. How does Ray think insurance works?
4. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
5. Why did Vince fight in school?
6. What reason does Ray give for Amy not coming on the trip?
7. What does Vince say he hated his father for doing?
8. How do the characters cope climbing up the hill?
9. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
10. What does Vince say they are looking for?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)