|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray's nickname?
2. Where does the traffic start slowing to a crawl?
(a) Euston Road
(b) Liverpool Street
(c) New Cross Gate Station
(d) Oxford Street
3. What did Vince want to call his business?
(a) Doddy Cars
(b) Dodd it up
(c) Dodd's Motors
(d) Dodds and Sons
4. What do people tell Ray he needs on him?
5. What color legs does Ray say the nurse has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of coat is Vic wearing?
2. What does Ray say Vic would be good at?
3. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
4. Who does Lenny ask Ray about?
5. Where did Vince live for a while with Mandy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
2. How did Ray get his nickname of Lucky?
3. What does Ray talk to the bartender about?
4. What does Vic have with him?
5. What happened between Ray and Carol when Susie left?
6. What conversation does Ray remember having with Jack's father, Ronnie?
7. Why did Vince start to feel guilt during the trips to the seaside?
8. How did Vic know Jack was coming to say something important when he walked towards his shop?
9. How does Lenny goad Vince in this chapter?
10. What was Ray's life like after the war?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)