|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bernie Skinner's job?
(c) Pub landlord
(d) Funeral director
2. What did Ray's father die of?
(a) Old age
(b) Blood poisoning
(d) A heart attack
3. What is Striclkand's job?
4. Where did Jack usually walk to after work?
(a) The news stand
(b) Vic's place
(d) The pub
5. Which two characters are negative about Amy not coming?
(a) Vince and Ray
(b) Vic and Lenny
(c) Ray and Vic
(d) Lenny and Vince
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Amy remind Ray of when she cried?
2. What was 100 years old in 1984?
3. What does Ray say Jack and him visited together?
4. What class Mercedes are they driving?
5. What is the name of Vince's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ray's life like after the war?
2. What does Vic remember about the funeral at Fairfax Park Hospital?
3. What do the characters think about as they look at the war memorial?
4. What conversation does Ray remember having with Jack's father, Ronnie?
5. How do the friends spread Jack's ashes?
6. Why did Vince start to feel guilt during the trips to the seaside?
7. How did Mandy meet Vince?
8. What does Ray talk to the bartender about?
9. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
10. How did Ray raise money to pay for Susie's plane ticket?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)