|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lenny call Big Boy?
2. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
(a) He had not been working hard
(b) He had an affair
(c) He had broken all of his promises to her
(d) He had not come to June's birthday
3. What country does Susie want to move to?
(d) South Africa
4. What does Vic order to drink?
5. Where does Jack make Vince sit?
(a) The cellar
(b) The back of the meat van
(c) The attic
(d) The van roof
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
2. What famous attraction stands opposite St. Thomas's?
3. Where did Vince live for a while with Mandy?
4. What does the back of the van smell of?
5. What color legs does Ray say the nurse has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lenny happy that he finally stood up to Vince?
2. What deal did Vince offer Ray for the use of his yard?
3. What does Vince regret doing to his daughter Kathy?
4. Why did Vince think changes were happening in the sixties?
5. What is the weather like as the men approach the pier?
6. What are the friends looking for in Chatham?
7. What big news did Susie tell Ray?
8. What photograph does Vince think about?
9. What was Ray's life like after the war?
10. What was special about at an earlier time in the Coach and Horses in 1984?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)