|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job did Ray's father want him to get?
(a) Office job
(b) A thinking man's job
(c) An outside job
(d) An army job
2. Where did Ray work before the war?
(a) A school
(b) A university
(c) A bank
(d) An insurance house
3. Where did Amy and Jack meet for the first time?
(a) Pride Farm
(b) Womble Farm
(c) Wick's Farm
(d) Gaymer's Farm
4. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
(a) In his wallet
(b) In his bank
(c) In his pocket
(d) Under his mattress
5. Which character does Ray say always has clean hands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vince become during the sixties?
2. Which character's birthday is it?
3. Who borrows £5 from Ray?
4. What is Striclkand's job?
5. Who asks Mandy for a kiss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Vince think differently to Jack?
2. How did Vic know Jack was coming to say something important when he walked towards his shop?
3. What reason does Ray give for Amy not coming on the trip?
4. How did Vince rebel against Jack?
5. What big news did Susie tell Ray?
6. How did Ray raise money to pay for Susie's plane ticket?
7. How did Ray get his nickname of Lucky?
8. What does Vic have with him?
9. How did Vince change after coming back from the army?
10. Why do the men feel good as they head towards Margate?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)