|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
(a) He needs to wash his hands
(b) He needs water
(c) He gets teary
(d) He has a bad stomach
2. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
(a) Jack would lose it
(b) Jack would give it to Amy
(c) Jack would use it to place a silly bet
(d) Someone would steal it
3. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
(a) To do it up and sell it on
(b) To start a business
(c) To find girls
(d) To travel with Amy
4. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
(b) Her father
(d) Her mother
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
(a) Lenny and Vic
(b) Ray and Vic
(c) Vince and Ray
(d) Lenny and Vince
6. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Kill him
(b) Place a bet
(c) Look after June
(d) Marry Amy
7. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Beating up Vince
(b) Throwing her out of his house
(c) Paying for an abortion
(d) Divorcing her mother
8. What month does the story take place in?
9. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(b) Winchester Cathedral
(c) Big Ben
(d) Canterbury Cathedral
10. Who is suspicious of Vince?
11. What two characters have never seen Canterbury Cathedral?
(a) Lenny and Ray
(b) Ray and Vic
(c) Vince and Vic
(d) Vince and Ray
12. What city would Ray go to if he could travel?
(b) Mexico City
(d) New York
13. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
(a) A bed sheet
(b) A duvet
(d) A tablecloth
14. What does Ray think the Mercedes really is?
(a) A hearse
(b) Good scrap metal
(c) A supercar
(d) A long mini
15. What is the name of the Arab Vince is trying to sell a car to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
2. What had Mandy's father called her?
3. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
4. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
5. What do the men see out in the water?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)