|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
(a) The roof
(b) The back
(c) The trunk
(d) The front
2. What does Vince forget to take with him?
(a) Jack's remains
(b) His wallet
(c) The car keys
(d) His coat
3. What does Vic eat at the pub?
(d) Biscuits and gravy
4. What was Mandy doing when Jack picked her up?
5. What had Mandy's father called her?
(b) A tart
6. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
(a) He beat her
(b) He wrote off June
(c) He was poor
(d) He never wanted for anything
7. Who does Lenny say got his daughter pregnant?
8. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(a) Hello Dandy
(d) Miracle Worker
9. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Never bet on a losing streak
(b) Don't bet on an injured horse
(c) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
(d) Don't bet around criminals
10. Where did Amy meet Jack?
(a) Chatham Hill
(b) Wick's Farm
(c) Canterbury Cathedral
11. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(a) Winchester Cathedral
(b) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
12. What is the name of Jack's nurse?
(a) Joy Kelly
(b) Eileen Riley
(c) Arleene Davis
(d) Hannah Johns
13. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
(a) The athletics track
(b) The dog track
(c) The horse track
(d) The boxing gym
14. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(d) A car
15. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
(b) A drink
(c) A condom
(d) Bubble gum
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray tell Amy he met her?
2. Who does Vince hand Jack to?
3. Which two characters are angry at each other?
4. What does Vince use to scrape mud from his shoes?
5. What does Jack win at the fair?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)