|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farm?
(a) Wick's Farm
(b) Pride Farm
(c) Regal Farm
(d) Johnson's Farm
2. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The football field
(b) The boxing ring
(c) The track
(d) The internet
3. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Look after June
(b) Place a bet
(c) Marry Amy
(d) Kill him
4. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
5. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
6. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
7. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) A payphone
(b) Bars on the windows
(c) A chef's kitchen
(d) The residents
8. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
9. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
(a) The shop
(b) The bathroom
(c) The arcades
(d) The bank
10. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Steak and chips
(b) Pie and chips
(c) Cottage pie
(d) Sausage and mash
11. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
(a) He was poor
(b) He beat her
(c) He wrote off June
(d) He never wanted for anything
12. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
13. What killed Vince's parents?
(a) A truck
(b) The plague
(c) A German gunner
(d) A bomb
14. What does Vince forget to take with him?
(a) His coat
(b) His wallet
(c) Jack's remains
(d) The car keys
15. What is the name of Jack's nurse?
(a) Eileen Riley
(b) Joy Kelly
(c) Hannah Johns
(d) Arleene Davis
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amy say is all she ever wanted?
2. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
3. What does Lenny berate Vince for doing?
4. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
5. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)