|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
(a) A tablecloth
(b) A bed sheet
(d) A duvet
2. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
3. What town does Vince stop the car in?
(b) Leighton Buzzard
4. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(a) A car
5. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
(a) Her mother
(d) Her father
6. What two characters have never seen Canterbury Cathedral?
(a) Vince and Ray
(b) Vince and Vic
(c) Lenny and Ray
(d) Ray and Vic
7. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(c) Winchester Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
8. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Never bet on a losing streak
(b) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
(c) Don't bet around criminals
(d) Don't bet on an injured horse
9. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
(a) The arcades
(b) The shop
(c) The bank
(d) The bathroom
10. Who did Vic have a crush on?
11. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have spent all their money
(b) She wanted to get drunk
(c) She would have cried
(d) She would have complained
12. What two things make up Ray's life?
(a) Books and magazines
(b) Insurance and gambling
(c) Family and work
(d) Drinking and gambling
13. Who opens Jack's jar?
14. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(b) Watches TV
(c) Has a pint
(d) Goes shopping
15. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the name of the home June lives in?
2. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
3. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
4. Who does Amy like to visit twice a week?
5. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)