|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town does Vince stop the car in?
(d) Leighton Buzzard
2. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
(a) The dog track
(b) The horse track
(c) The boxing gym
(d) The athletics track
3. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) A monument
(b) The edge of a hill
(c) The edge of a cliff
(d) A farm house
4. What does Vince forget to take with him?
(a) His coat
(b) The car keys
(c) Jack's remains
(d) His wallet
5. What is Ray's surname?
6. Who does Vince hand Jack to?
7. What does Amy say is all she ever wanted?
(a) To fall properly in love
(b) For Jack to visit June
(c) For Jack to be happy
(d) For June to talk
8. Who was Vince's hero when he was a child?
(a) Gary Cooper
(b) John Wayne
(d) Betty Boop
9. Who is suspicious of Vince?
10. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
11. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(a) By car
(c) By bus
12. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
13. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
(a) The back
(b) The front
(c) The roof
(d) The trunk
14. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(b) Canterbury Cathedral
(c) Winchester Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
15. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Marry Amy
(b) Kill him
(c) Place a bet
(d) Look after June
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Jack's remains as they walk to the Cathedral?
2. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
3. Where was Vince living when Mandy met him?
4. Who opens Jack's jar?
5. What does Lenny berate Vince for doing?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)