|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
(a) A tax business
(b) A music festival
(c) His car business
(d) A hostel
2. What is the name of the Arab Vince is trying to sell a car to?
3. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
(a) Behind a cowshed
(b) Ina carpark
(c) In a cornfield
(d) The back of the camper
4. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(b) The barmaid
5. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(c) A car
6. What do the men see out in the water?
(a) A dead whale
(b) The jetty
(c) A cruise liner
(d) A yacht
7. What had Mandy's father called her?
(d) A tart
8. What does Ray think the Mercedes really is?
(a) A long mini
(b) A supercar
(c) A hearse
(d) Good scrap metal
9. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
(a) He never paid back the money she lent him
(b) He turned in her boyfriend
(c) He robbed her house
(d) He ran away from her on their wedding day
10. What is the name of the farm?
(a) Johnson's Farm
(b) Wick's Farm
(c) Pride Farm
(d) Regal Farm
11. What does Ray think about when he looks at the memorial?
(c) His ex-wife
12. Why did Ray arrange to take time off work?
(a) To get married
(b) To help Jack
(c) To go to college
(d) To help Amy
13. What does Amy say is all she ever wanted?
(a) For Jack to visit June
(b) For Jack to be happy
(c) For June to talk
(d) To fall properly in love
14. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Place a bet
(b) Marry Amy
(c) Look after June
(d) Kill him
15. What kind of vehicle did Vic drive to Fairfax?
(a) A motorbike
(b) A van
(c) A hearse
(d) A taxi
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
2. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
3. What does Jack win at the fair?
4. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
5. What does Vince forget to take with him?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)