|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Steak and chips
(b) Cottage pie
(c) Sausage and mash
(d) Pie and chips
2. What does Jack ask to buy off Ray?
(a) His camper
(b) His television
(c) His stamp collection
(d) His watch
3. Where did Amy meet Jack?
(a) Wick's Farm
(c) Canterbury Cathedral
(d) Chatham Hill
4. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
5. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
6. What does Vic read in the church?
(a) The Cathedral's history
(b) The tourist information
(c) The names on the crypts
(d) A brochure
7. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Beating up Vince
(b) Throwing her out of his house
(c) Paying for an abortion
(d) Divorcing her mother
8. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Marry Amy
(b) Place a bet
(c) Kill him
(d) Look after June
9. Who is Lenny angry at for not being with him?
(a) His daughter
(b) His mother
(c) His wife
(d) His son
10. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(a) Goes shopping
(b) Watches TV
(c) Has a pint
11. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
12. Who does Ray says made a fine soldier?
13. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The track
(b) The boxing ring
(c) The football field
(d) The internet
14. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) The residents
(b) A payphone
(c) A chef's kitchen
(d) Bars on the windows
15. Where is the name of the home June lives in?
(b) Marywood House
(c) Fairfax Park
(d) Cressex Road
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vince smoke?
2. Who holds Jack's remains as they walk to the Cathedral?
3. What two things make up Ray's life?
4. Why does Vince say he detested the surgeon?
5. What do the men see out in the water?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)