|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Divorcing her mother
(b) Paying for an abortion
(c) Throwing her out of his house
(d) Beating up Vince
2. What city would Ray go to if he could travel?
(a) New York
(c) Mexico City
3. Where does Ray tell Amy he met her?
(a) In his dreams
(b) In Jack's pocket
(c) The desert
4. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
(a) Bubble gum
(c) A drink
(d) A condom
5. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
(a) He will set fire to it
(b) He will sell it
(c) He will give it back
(d) He will loan it out
6. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
7. What are the last words that Ray speaks?
(a) Take car old son
(c) See you soon Jackie boy
(d) Goodbye Jack
8. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
9. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Don't bet around criminals
(b) Don't bet on an injured horse
(c) Never bet on a losing streak
(d) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
10. What do the men see out in the water?
(a) A cruise liner
(b) A yacht
(c) The jetty
(d) A dead whale
11. Where did Amy meet Jack?
(a) Chatham Hill
(b) Wick's Farm
(c) Canterbury Cathedral
12. What does Vic eat at the pub?
(d) Biscuits and gravy
13. Why does Vince say he detested the surgeon?
(a) He was impatient
(b) He was rude
(c) He was too serious
(d) He was smug
14. Where was Vince living when Mandy met him?
(a) A tent
(b) Ray's camper van
(c) A garage
(d) Ray's scrap yard
15. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(a) Goes shopping
(b) Watches TV
(d) Has a pint
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
2. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
3. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
4. What does Vince smoke?
5. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)