|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
2. Who is suspicious of Vince?
3. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
(a) He ran away from her on their wedding day
(b) He never paid back the money she lent him
(c) He robbed her house
(d) He turned in her boyfriend
4. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
(a) He will loan it out
(b) He will give it back
(c) He will set fire to it
(d) He will sell it
5. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
(a) Lenny and Vic
(b) Ray and Vic
(c) Lenny and Vince
(d) Vince and Ray
6. What city would Ray go to if he could travel?
(b) New York
(c) Mexico City
7. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
8. What killed Vince's parents?
(a) A truck
(b) A bomb
(c) A German gunner
(d) The plague
9. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have cried
(b) She would have complained
(c) She would have spent all their money
(d) She wanted to get drunk
10. What does Vince forget to take with him?
(a) His coat
(b) The car keys
(c) His wallet
(d) Jack's remains
11. Where is the name of the home June lives in?
(a) Cressex Road
(b) Marywood House
(c) Fairfax Park
12. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(a) Goes shopping
(b) Has a pint
(c) Watches TV
13. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(c) Hello Dandy
(d) Miracle Worker
14. What does Amy say is all she ever wanted?
(a) For Jack to visit June
(b) For June to talk
(c) For Jack to be happy
(d) To fall properly in love
15. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Don't bet on an injured horse
(b) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
(c) Never bet on a losing streak
(d) Don't bet around criminals
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lenny angry at for not being with him?
2. What does Vince stop the car next to?
3. Who does Amy like to visit twice a week?
4. Which two characters are angry at each other?
5. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)