|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
(a) The arcades
(b) The bathroom
(c) The bank
(d) The shop
2. Who is Joy by name Joy by nature?
(a) The doctor
(b) The landlady
(c) The nurse
(d) The barmaid
3. What does Ray think about when he looks at the memorial?
(a) His ex-wife
4. Who is suspicious of Vince?
5. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
6. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
(a) Cottage pie
(b) Sausage and mash
(c) Pie and chips
(d) Steak and chips
7. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
8. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
(b) Bubble gum
(c) A drink
(d) A condom
9. What is Ray's surname?
10. What is the name of Jack's nurse?
(a) Arleene Davis
(b) Eileen Riley
(c) Hannah Johns
(d) Joy Kelly
11. What does Jack win at the fair?
(a) A teddy bear
(c) A watch
(d) A toy car
12. Who does Amy decide not to mention to Jack on his death bed?
13. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(a) By car
(b) By bus
14. Why did Jack want to buy Ray's camper van?
(a) To travel with Amy
(b) To find girls
(c) To do it up and sell it on
(d) To start a business
15. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
(a) In a cornfield
(b) The back of the camper
(c) Behind a cowshed
(d) Ina carpark
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vic read in the church?
2. Why does Vince say he detested the surgeon?
3. Who does Ray says made a fine soldier?
4. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
5. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)