|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
(a) Watches TV
(b) Has a pint
(c) Goes shopping
2. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
3. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
(a) A tax business
(b) A hostel
(c) His car business
(d) A music festival
4. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) A monument
(b) The edge of a hill
(c) A farm house
(d) The edge of a cliff
5. Where does Ray tell Amy he met her?
(a) In his dreams
(b) The desert
(d) In Jack's pocket
6. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
(a) A drink
(b) A condom
(c) Bubble gum
7. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have complained
(b) She would have cried
(c) She wanted to get drunk
(d) She would have spent all their money
8. Who was Vince's hero when he was a child?
(a) Gary Cooper
(b) John Wayne
(d) Betty Boop
9. What is the name of the farm?
(a) Regal Farm
(b) Johnson's Farm
(c) Pride Farm
(d) Wick's Farm
10. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(b) Hello Dandy
(c) Miracle Worker
11. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
(a) He never wanted for anything
(b) He was poor
(c) He beat her
(d) He wrote off June
12. What does Jack win at the fair?
(a) A toy car
(b) A watch
(d) A teddy bear
13. What two things make up Ray's life?
(a) Family and work
(b) Books and magazines
(c) Drinking and gambling
(d) Insurance and gambling
14. Where was Vince living when Mandy met him?
(a) Ray's scrap yard
(b) A tent
(c) A garage
(d) Ray's camper van
15. How is Mandy related to Neville?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her brother
(c) Her step father
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
2. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
3. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
4. Where does Vince tell Ray to sit in the car?
5. What does Vince use to scrape mud from his shoes?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)