|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character struggles the most to walk up the hill?
2. What does Vic want to visit?
(a) A memorial
(b) A grave
(c) His mother's house
(d) His old work place
3. What does Ray think about when he looks at the memorial?
(b) His ex-wife
4. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
(a) A hostel
(b) A music festival
(c) A tax business
(d) His car business
5. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(b) A car
6. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
7. Why does Amy say she hated Jack?
(a) He wrote off June
(b) He never wanted for anything
(c) He was poor
(d) He beat her
8. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(b) The barmaid
9. Why does Ray go to the bathroom?
(a) He needs water
(b) He gets teary
(c) He has a bad stomach
(d) He needs to wash his hands
10. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The internet
(b) The track
(c) The boxing ring
(d) The football field
11. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(c) By bus
(d) By car
12. What does Vince stop the car next to?
(a) A monument
(b) A field
(c) A public footpath
(d) A farmhouse
13. Who is suspicious of Vince?
14. Who opens Jack's jar?
15. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
(a) He turned in her boyfriend
(b) He ran away from her on their wedding day
(c) He robbed her house
(d) He never paid back the money she lent him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack win at the fair?
2. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
3. Who did Amy love to watch camping out in the nearby fields?
4. What does Vic read in the church?
5. What does Vince forget to take with him?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)