|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters are badly mud stained?
(a) Vince and Ray
(b) Lenny and Vince
(c) Ray and Vic
(d) Lenny and Vic
2. What does Jack ask to buy off Ray?
(a) His stamp collection
(b) His camper
(c) His watch
(d) His television
3. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
(a) A condom
(c) Bubble gum
(d) A drink
4. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(a) By bus
(c) By car
5. What does Vic want to visit?
(a) His mother's house
(b) His old work place
(c) A memorial
(d) A grave
6. Who was Vince's hero when he was a child?
(b) John Wayne
(c) Betty Boop
(d) Gary Cooper
7. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) The edge of a hill
(b) A monument
(c) The edge of a cliff
(d) A farm house
8. What is Ray's surname?
9. What killed Vince's parents?
(a) A German gunner
(b) The plague
(c) A truck
(d) A bomb
10. What was Mandy doing when Jack picked her up?
11. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
12. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Look after June
(b) Kill him
(c) Marry Amy
(d) Place a bet
13. Who does Ray says made a fine soldier?
14. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) A payphone
(b) The residents
(c) Bars on the windows
(d) A chef's kitchen
15. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(c) The barmaid
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
2. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
3. What city would Ray go to if he could travel?
4. Who carries Jack's remains for the first time?
5. Who did Vic see strolling with Amy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)