|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jack tell Amy to forget about on the pier?
(a) Her father
(c) Her mother
2. What do the men see out in the water?
(a) A dead whale
(b) The jetty
(c) A cruise liner
(d) A yacht
3. What does Lenny berate Vince for doing?
(b) Not marrying his daughter
(c) Leaving Jack
4. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
5. What does Jack ask to buy off Ray?
(a) His stamp collection
(b) His camper
(c) His television
(d) His watch
6. Why does Vic think it is good that Amy did not come?
(a) She would have cried
(b) She would have spent all their money
(c) She wanted to get drunk
(d) She would have complained
7. How did Vince sell out Lenny's daughter?
(a) He turned in her boyfriend
(b) He ran away from her on their wedding day
(c) He robbed her house
(d) He never paid back the money she lent him
8. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
(a) Hello Dandy
(c) Miracle Worker
9. What does Ray think about when he looks at the memorial?
(a) His ex-wife
10. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The internet
(b) The track
(c) The boxing ring
(d) The football field
11. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Paying for an abortion
(b) Throwing her out of his house
(c) Divorcing her mother
(d) Beating up Vince
12. What does Vince smoke?
(a) A joint
(b) A pipe
(c) A cigar
(d) A cigarette
13. Who was Vince's hero when he was a child?
(a) John Wayne
(c) Betty Boop
(d) Gary Cooper
14. Why is Lenny accustomed to his soreness?
(a) He used to be a builder
(b) He used to be a boxer
(c) He used to be a judo champion
(d) He used to be a wrestler
15. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
2. Where did Jack and Amy go for their honeymoon
3. Who does Lenny say got his daughter pregnant?
4. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
5. What does Ray do instead of telling Jack about the bet?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)