|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ray have to grab onto for support?
2. What does Vic read in the church?
(a) The tourist information
(b) The names on the crypts
(c) The Cathedral's history
(d) A brochure
3. What made June's home look like an institution?
(a) Bars on the windows
(b) A chef's kitchen
(c) The residents
(d) A payphone
4. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Throwing her out of his house
(b) Paying for an abortion
(c) Divorcing her mother
(d) Beating up Vince
5. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
(a) He will sell it
(b) He will set fire to it
(c) He will give it back
(d) He will loan it out
6. What does Vince ask Ray to help him get for Amy?
(c) A car
7. What does Amy say is all she ever wanted?
(a) For Jack to be happy
(b) For Jack to visit June
(c) To fall properly in love
(d) For June to talk
8. Who opens Jack's jar?
9. What two characters have never seen Canterbury Cathedral?
(a) Ray and Vic
(b) Vince and Ray
(c) Lenny and Ray
(d) Vince and Vic
10. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
(a) Ina carpark
(b) The back of the camper
(c) In a cornfield
(d) Behind a cowshed
11. What is the name of the Arab Vince is trying to sell a car to?
12. Where is the name of the home June lives in?
(b) Fairfax Park
(c) Cressex Road
(d) Marywood House
13. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(a) The barmaid
14. Who does Amy say she chose over Jack?
15. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) A farm house
(b) A monument
(c) The edge of a hill
(d) The edge of a cliff
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's nurse?
2. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
3. What is Frut Cocktail the name of?
4. What are the last words that Ray speaks?
5. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)