|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lenny accustomed to his soreness?
(a) He used to be a wrestler
(b) He used to be a boxer
(c) He used to be a builder
(d) He used to be a judo champion
2. What are the last words that Ray speaks?
(a) Take car old son
(c) Goodbye Jack
(d) See you soon Jackie boy
3. Who is Joy by name Joy by nature?
(a) The doctor
(b) The landlady
(c) The nurse
(d) The barmaid
4. Where did Ray make up any lost income?
(a) The track
(b) The football field
(c) The internet
(d) The boxing ring
5. Where does Lenny go while the men wait in the car?
(a) The arcades
(b) The bathroom
(c) The bank
(d) The shop
6. What town does Vince stop the car in?
(d) Leighton Buzzard
7. What did Vince want to set up at Vince's scrap yard?
(a) A hostel
(b) His car business
(c) A music festival
(d) A tax business
8. What month does the story take place in?
9. What does Lenny berate Vince for doing?
(c) Leaving Jack
(d) Not marrying his daughter
10. What had Mandy's father called her?
(d) A tart
11. What does Lenny joke about seeing?
(a) Canterbury Cathedral
(c) Winchester Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
12. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
13. Who does Ray says made a fine soldier?
14. What is Ray's surname?
15. Who do the friends joke with the barmaid about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vince presume would happen to the money he gave Jack?
2. Who is Lenny angry at for not being with him?
3. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
4. Where did Ray ask Amy to accompany him to?
5. What does Lenny eat at the pub?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)