|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray's last rule of gambling?
(a) Don't bet around criminals
(b) Don't bet on an injured horse
(c) Never bet on a losing streak
(d) You can blow all the rules if you are lucky
2. How did Amy used to travel to see June?
(a) By car
(b) By bus
3. Where does Vince stop with Jack's ashes?
(a) The edge of a cliff
(b) The edge of a hill
(c) A farm house
(d) A monument
4. What does Jack ask Ray to do?
(a) Marry Amy
(b) Look after June
(c) Place a bet
(d) Kill him
5. What did Vince say will happen if he does not make a profit from Ray's yard in five years?
(a) He will give it back
(b) He will sell it
(c) He will loan it out
(d) He will set fire to it
6. Who holds Jack's remains as they walk to the Cathedral?
7. What do the men see out in the water?
(a) A yacht
(b) A dead whale
(c) A cruise liner
(d) The jetty
8. What does Lenny look like he has been doing when he comes out of the bathroom?
9. What had Mandy's father called her?
(a) A tart
10. What has Sally never forgiven Lenny for doing?
(a) Throwing her out of his house
(b) Paying for an abortion
(c) Divorcing her mother
(d) Beating up Vince
11. Who does Ray fantasize about giving his winnings to?
12. Where did Ray and Amy have sex?
(a) In a cornfield
(b) Behind a cowshed
(c) Ina carpark
(d) The back of the camper
13. Which character tries to keep the peace between Lenny and Vince?
(a) The barmaid
14. Who was Vince's hero when he was a child?
(b) Betty Boop
(c) John Wayne
(d) Gary Cooper
15. What does Vince stop the car next to?
(a) A field
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A public footpath
(d) A monument
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Amy like to visit twice a week?
2. What was the name of the horse Ray placed a bet on for Jack?
3. What is Ray's surname?
4. What does Vince say it looked like they wrapped Jack's body in?
5. Why does Vince say he detested the surgeon?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)