|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's wife?
2. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
(a) In his pocket
(b) In his bank
(c) Under his mattress
(d) In his wallet
3. What does Vic order to drink?
4. What did Vince become during the sixties?
(a) A rocker
(b) A hippy
(c) A mod
(d) A gangster
5. What is the name of the men's pub?
(a) The Coach and Horses
(b) The Red Lion
(c) The Rose and Crown
(d) The White Swan
6. When does Ray say he did all of his traveling?
(a) When he was a child
(b) During the war
(c) When he was working
(d) In the 1960s
7. What does Ray buy Carol for traveling in?
(a) A truck
(b) A camper van
(c) A tent
(d) A caravan
8. What does Vic joke about buying?
(a) A funeral home
(b) The Coach and Horse
(d) The Mercedes
9. What famous attraction stands opposite St. Thomas's?
(a) The London Bridge
(b) The London Eye
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) Big Ben
10. What is Vic's profession?
(a) A salesman
(b) A butcher
(c) A barman
(d) An undertaker
11. What does Jack tell Vic he is planning to sell?
(a) His shop
(b) His clothes
(c) His house
(d) His car
12. Who borrows £5 from Ray?
13. What does Ray say is the true center of London?
14. Where did Amy and Jack meet for the first time?
(a) Gaymer's Farm
(b) Pride Farm
(c) Womble Farm
(d) Wick's Farm
15. What country does Susie want to move to?
(b) South Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv have the benefit of in the navy?
2. What kind of coat is Vic wearing?
3. What is Bernie Skinner's job?
4. Where did Ray work before the war?
5. What did Vince think changed the world in the sixties?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)