Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray say is almost as blue as the car?
(a) The language
(b) The sky
(c) Vince's shirt
(d) A bus
2. What does Ray say is the true center of London?
3. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
(a) He had broken all of his promises to her
(b) He had not come to June's birthday
(c) He had not been working hard
(d) He had an affair
4. Who is known as the gambler of the group?
5. What does Ray say clashes with Lenny's face?
(a) His jacket
(b) His trousers
(c) His tie
(d) His shoes
6. What does Ray give his winning to Susie to buy?
(a) New clothes
(b) A car
(c) A house
(d) A plane ticket
7. Who does Ray think is the healthiest of all the friends?
8. What is the name of Jack's wife?
9. Who does Ray see eating a sandwich in the park?
(a) A teenager
(b) A student
(c) A nurse
(d) A child
10. What town do the friends drive through at the beginning of this section?
(b) Leighton Buzzard
11. What is inside the jar?
(a) Jack joke book
(b) Jack's diary
(c) Jack's ashes
(d) Jack's will
12. What kind of car did Vince buy when he came out of the army?
13. What do people tell Ray he needs on him?
14. Where does the traffic start slowing to a crawl?
(a) Oxford Street
(b) Liverpool Street
(c) New Cross Gate Station
(d) Euston Road
15. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
(a) In his bank
(b) Under his mattress
(c) In his wallet
(d) In his pocket
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vince become during the sixties?
2. Who did Amy remind Ray of when she cried?
3. Where does Jack make Vince sit?
4. Where did Jack usually walk to after work?
5. What is Jack 10 to 1 against doing?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)