|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince want to call his business?
(a) Dodd it up
(b) Doddy Cars
(c) Dodds and Sons
(d) Dodd's Motors
2. What is the name of Ray's daughter?
3. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
(a) In his bank
(b) In his pocket
(c) Under his mattress
(d) In his wallet
4. What did Carol always want to do?
(b) Marry a rich man
(c) Move to New Zealand
5. What does Ray say is the true center of London?
6. What was 100 years old in 1984?
(b) The brewery
(c) Vincey's car
(d) The pub
7. What does Ray say Jack cannot see the sun doing?
(a) Sinking behind a cloud
(b) Sparkling on the grass
(c) Sparkling on the lake
(d) Shining in the mirror
8. What kind of business did Ray's father own?
(a) Carpenter business
(b) Building business
(c) Insurance business
(d) Scrap metal business
9. Who does Lenny call Big Boy?
10. Who borrows £5 from Ray?
11. Where does Jack make Vince sit?
(a) The van roof
(b) The back of the meat van
(c) The cellar
(d) The attic
12. Which two characters are negative about Amy not coming?
(a) Ray and Vic
(b) Vic and Lenny
(c) Vince and Ray
(d) Lenny and Vince
13. Who taught Vic his trade?
(a) His best friend
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His father
14. What is the name of Jack's wife?
15. Who does Susie want to move to Australia with?
(a) Her best friend
(b) Her son
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viv have the benefit of in the navy?
2. What does Ray say Vic would be good at?
3. What class Mercedes are they driving?
4. Who does Ray see eating a sandwich in the park?
5. Where does Ray say Vince has just come from?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)