|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack always want to be?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dentist
(c) A policeman
(d) A lawyer
2. How much money does Jack ask Vince to lend him?
3. What is the name of the horse Ray puts money on?
(a) Pink Saliva
(b) Hello Dandy
(c) Silver Lord
(d) Desert Orchid
4. What does Vic order to drink?
5. What did Vince want to call his business?
(a) Dodds and Sons
(b) Doddy Cars
(c) Dodd's Motors
(d) Dodd it up
6. What does Ray say Jack cannot see the sun doing?
(a) Sinking behind a cloud
(b) Sparkling on the grass
(c) Sparkling on the lake
(d) Shining in the mirror
7. What kind of job did Ray's father want him to get?
(a) A thinking man's job
(b) Office job
(c) An army job
(d) An outside job
8. How does Ray describe Vince's aftershave?
9. What famous attraction stands opposite St. Thomas's?
(a) Big Ben
(b) The London Bridge
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) The London Eye
10. What does Jack tell Vic he is planning to sell?
(a) His shop
(b) His house
(c) His clothes
(d) His car
11. Who does Ray see eating a sandwich in the park?
(a) A child
(b) A student
(c) A teenager
(d) A nurse
12. What is the name of Vince's wife?
13. Where does the traffic start slowing to a crawl?
(a) Oxford Street
(b) Liverpool Street
(c) New Cross Gate Station
(d) Euston Road
14. Where does Jack ask Vince to put the £1,000?
(a) In his bank
(b) In his wallet
(c) Under his mattress
(d) In his pocket
15. What does Ray say Carol said before she left him?
(a) That's the last straw
(b) Get your bags
(c) You are an idiot
(d) Funny how life is
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are negative about Amy not coming?
2. What color tie is Vince wearing?
3. What is Bernie Skinner's job?
4. Why does Ray think Carol is upset that Susie is leaving?
5. What is Jack 10 to 1 against doing?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)