|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was 100 years old in 1984?
(a) The brewery
(c) The pub
(d) Vincey's car
2. Where did Ray work before the war?
(a) A university
(b) An insurance house
(c) A bank
(d) A school
3. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
(a) He had broken all of his promises to her
(b) He had not come to June's birthday
(c) He had not been working hard
(d) He had an affair
4. What did Vince think changed the world in the sixties?
5. What is Bernie Skinner's job?
(a) Funeral director
(b) Pub landlord
6. Who taught Vic his trade?
(a) His uncle
(b) His best friend
(c) His father
(d) His mother
7. What continent did Ray serve in during the war?
(c) South America
8. What kind of tips does Lenny say Ray gives?
(a) Dicky tips
(b) Great tips
(c) Duff tips
(d) Random tips
9. What was the name of Ray's wife?
10. What country does Susie want to move to?
(a) South Africa
11. What do people tell Ray he needs on him?
12. How does Vince wear his hair?
(a) Swept forward
(c) In a pony tail
(d) Slicked back
13. Who is known as the gambler of the group?
14. What does Ray say is the true center of London?
15. What town do the friends drive through at the beginning of this section?
(b) Leighton Buzzard
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ray think is the healthiest of all the friends?
2. Who does Lenny ask Ray about?
3. What does Ray say Carol said before she left him?
4. What does Ray give his winning to Susie to buy?
5. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)