|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack always want to be?
(a) A policeman
(b) A doctor
(c) A lawyer
(d) A dentist
2. What does Jack tell Vic he is planning to sell?
(a) His car
(b) His clothes
(c) His shop
(d) His house
3. What is Jack's nickname?
(a) Strong man
(b) Big Jack
4. What famous attraction stands opposite St. Thomas's?
(a) The London Bridge
(b) Big Ben
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral
(d) The London Eye
5. What is Jack 10 to 1 against doing?
(a) Finding a new wife
(b) Selling his shop
(c) Beating cancer
(d) Drinking five pints
6. What class Mercedes are they driving?
7. Where did Vince live for a while with Mandy?
(a) A commune
(c) Ray's camper
(d) A garage
8. What does Viv have the benefit of in the navy?
(a) Fresh air
(b) Real work
9. Who does Amy have to see?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) Her daughter
10. What was 100 years old in 1984?
(b) Vincey's car
(c) The pub
(d) The brewery
11. Where does Jack make Vince sit?
(a) The attic
(b) The back of the meat van
(c) The cellar
(d) The van roof
12. What is Ray's nickname?
13. Why was Amy disappointed in Jack?
(a) He had not come to June's birthday
(b) He had broken all of his promises to her
(c) He had not been working hard
(d) He had an affair
14. What does the back of the van smell of?
15. What does Ray give his winning to Susie to buy?
(a) A car
(b) A plane ticket
(c) A house
(d) New clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's birthday is it?
2. What is the name of Vince's wife?
3. Where does Ray say Vince has just come from?
4. How does Vince wear his hair?
5. Who does Ray think is the healthiest of all the friends?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)