|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ray think Carol is upset that Susie is leaving?
(a) She owes her money
(b) She likes her boyfriend
(c) She is jealous
(d) She will miss her
2. What is Bernie Skinner's job?
(a) Pub landlord
(b) Funeral director
3. Who does Lenny ask Ray about?
(a) His ex-wife
(b) His father
(c) His son
(d) His daughter
4. What kind of coat is Vic wearing?
(a) A Leather coat
(b) A Body warmer
(c) A Duffel coat
(d) A Raincoat
5. What color tie is Vic wearing?
6. Where did Amy and Jack meet for the first time?
(a) Wick's Farm
(b) Gaymer's Farm
(c) Pride Farm
(d) Womble Farm
7. What is the name of Ray's daughter?
8. Who does Ray think is the healthiest of all the friends?
9. What does Ray give his winning to Susie to buy?
(a) New clothes
(b) A house
(c) A plane ticket
(d) A car
10. Why did Jack think Ray was fortunate?
(a) Because he was so happy
(b) Because he was small
(c) Because he was not married
(d) Because he had not been injured
11. What does the back of the van smell of?
12. What was the name of the woman Jack fell in love with?
(a) Daisy Dixon
(b) Carol Dixon
(c) Rose Tarbuck
(d) Jilly Tarbuck
13. What does Vic joke about buying?
(b) The Mercedes
(c) A funeral home
(d) The Coach and Horse
14. What kind of shop did Jack own?
(a) Poster shop
(b) Book shop
(c) Butcher's shop
(d) Grocer's shop
15. What is the name of Vince's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the jar?
2. What famous attraction stands opposite St. Thomas's?
3. How does Vince show his annoyance?
4. What is Vic's profession?
5. What is Ray's nickname?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)