Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Pages 1-16
1. What does Ray talk to the bartender about?
2. What does Vic have with him?
3. What was special about at an earlier time in the Coach and Horses in 1984?
4. Who do the friends toast in the pub?
5. What had Jack and his wife planned to do before Jack died?
6. Why do the men feel good as they head towards Margate?
Short Essay Question - Pages 17-28
7. How does Lenny goad Vince in this chapter?
This section contains 642 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)