|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 144-191.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ray arrange to take time off work?
(a) To help Amy
(b) To help Jack
(c) To go to college
(d) To get married
2. Who did Amy remind Ray of when she cried?
3. Who holds Jack's remains as they walk to the Cathedral?
4. Why did Jack think Ray was fortunate?
(a) Because he was not married
(b) Because he had not been injured
(c) Because he was small
(d) Because he was so happy
5. Who does Amy have to see?
(a) Her father
(b) Her boyfriend
(c) Her mother
(d) Her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray tell Amy he met her?
2. What did Jack always want to be?
3. What kind of flowers are on the grass verges near Greenwich Park?
4. What did Vince become during the sixties?
5. Why is Lenny accustomed to his soreness?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)