Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyra want Ostap to help her?
2. What does Mack think will happen if he is unable to get far enough away from the soldiers?
3. Which of the following is a reason why Natalya does not want to wait for Bocharev?
4. Why does Baronas not want to stay in the cabin?
5. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
What is Ostap's role in the novel? How does Ostap's character provide a contrast to Mack's character? What does Ostap's character highlight about Mack's character? How would the story change if Ostap was not a character in the novel?
What are the similarities between Mack and Alekhin? How does Mack manage to overcome Alekhin despite that are equal in ability?
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)