Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyra want Ostap to help her?
2. What does Mack think will happen if he is unable to get far enough away from the soldiers?
3. Which of the following is a reason why Natalya does not want to wait for Bocharev?
4. Why does Baronas not want to stay in the cabin?
5. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Examine Mack's Indian identity.
1. How does Mack's Indian heritage help him in the novel?
2. What does it suggest about America in the fifties that a Native American could be so loyal towards the USA.
How does Mack escape the soldiers after him? What does Mack's attitude towards the soldiers reveal about his character?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)