|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The woods.
(c) The helicopter crash site.
(d) Natayla's house.
2. Where does Kyra say she can go to get more help?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. How does Natalya try to warm up her father?
(a) She gives him her clothes.
(b) She makes him a sheep skin jacket.
(c) She makes a fire.
(d) She makes a camp.
4. Who will Natalya talk to about Mack when she arrives in America?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The media.
(c) The President.
(d) The army.
5. What does Mack see looking for him from his hiding spot in the valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Botev pretend to be interested in finding Mack?
2. What item of Mack's did Alekhin find at the helicopter crash?
3. What does Mack decides he needs to stay to survive?
4. Who does Mack kill at the beginning of Chapter 26?
5. What is the name of the Soviet soldier who helps Natalya and her father in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Natalya and Baronas trust Bocharev?
2. What mistake has Zamatev not only made, but also continues to make?
3. Why does Kyra think Ostap is a good choice in assisting with the tracking?
4. How does Mack escape the soldiers at the end of the chapter?
5. How does Mack try to confuse Alekhin?
6. What does Alekhin learn about Mack's habits?
7. How does Mack stop the soldiers after him in this section?
8. What problems is Mack having in this chapter?
9. How does Yakov help Natayla?
10. How does Peshkov die?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)