|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yakov think Baronas will not be much use to his daughter?
(a) He is too used to comfort.
(b) He is too ill.
(c) He is too loud.
(d) He can't run fast.
2. Why does Baronas not want to stay in the cabin?
(a) He refuses to leave his daughter.
(b) He has spent too long in hiding.
(c) He hates confined spaces.
(d) He has always wanted to go to America.
3. How does Mack try to confuse Alekhin?
(a) He cuts his hair.
(b) He covers his tracks.
(c) He changes direction constantly.
(d) He leave cryptic clues.
4. Where does Mack hide in Chapter 29?
(a) A burrow.
(b) A tree trunk.
(c) A cave.
(d) Tall grass.
5. What does Mack do to Petrovich before he leaves him?
(a) Tortures him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Cut off his finger.
(d) Ties him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mack land the helicopter?
2. What is the name of the Soviet soldier who helps Natalya and her father in this section?
3. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 24 for clothing and meat?
4. Which of the following is a reason why Natalya does not want to wait for Bocharev?
5. How is Ostap related to Kyra?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)