|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of transport does Mack steal after freeing Yakov?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A plane.
(c) A truck.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. Who does Mack kill at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) A helicopter pilot.
(b) A car driver.
(c) A village chief.
(d) A mayor.
3. How does Natalya try to warm up her father?
(a) She makes a camp.
(b) She gives him her clothes.
(c) She makes a fire.
(d) She makes him a sheep skin jacket.
4. What is the name of the man helping Natalya and Zhikarev across the border?
5. Why does Mack decide to help Yakov?
(a) He can help Mack get back to America.
(b) He owes him money.
(c) He was the first person to help him.
(d) He helped Natalya.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men know that Mack passed through their camp?
2. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 24 for clothing and meat?
3. Why does Mack make sure the helicopter pilot doesn't die?
4. Who does Zhikarev stay with when he gets to the Chinese border?
5. How does the soldier who falls off the rock trap Mack set hurt himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyra think Ostap is a good choice in assisting with the tracking?
2. Why does Mack think the boulder trap that breaks the man's leg is better than the others?
3. What problems is Alekhin having with Zamatev in this section?
4. What mistake has Zamatev not only made, but also continues to make?
5. What problems is Mack having in this chapter?
6. How does Mack stop the soldiers after him in this section?
7. Why does Baronas want to leave?
8. How does Mack lead one of Alekhin's men onto the ice?
9. What problem does Zamatev have with Kyra?
10. How does Mack escape the soldiers at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)