|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is holding a meeting at the beginning of Chapter 35?
2. How does Alekhin know Mac killed the man?
(a) Mack has taken his scalp.
(b) He sees Mack's hair on his body.
(c) He sees Mack's arrowhead.
(d) He sees Mack's footprints.
3. Why does Bocharev want to help Natalya and her father?
(a) He needs the money.
(b) They helped his son.
(c) He knows Natalya's mother.
(d) They are innocent.
4. Why does Mack decide to help Yakov?
(a) He owes him money.
(b) He can help Mack get back to America.
(c) He was the first person to help him.
(d) He helped Natalya.
5. What kind of transport does Mack steal after freeing Yakov?
(a) A truck.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A plane.
(d) A helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Natalya and her father want to wait for Mack at Plastun Bay?
2. Why does Mack make sure the helicopter pilot doesn't die?
3. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
4. What is the name of the official who pulls up outside the Baronas' cabin?
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the town in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyra think Ostap is a good choice in assisting with the tracking?
2. Why does Botev pretend to be interested in finding Mack?
3. Why does Yakov worry about Natayla?
4. How does Zhikarev change his plans?
5. What does Mack learn from the helicopter pilot?
6. How does Mack stop the soldiers after him in this section?
7. Why does Mack think the boulder trap that breaks the man's leg is better than the others?
8. Why do Natayla and her father think they are in danger at the end of this section?
9. How does Yakov help Natayla?
10. What do Baronas and Natayla plan to do?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)