|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Natalya and her father decide to cross the border on their own?
(a) Three's a crowd.
(b) They don't have the time to wait.
(c) They can't pay Bocharev.
(d) They can't trust Bocharev.
2. What does Mack wear on his feet to confuse Alekhin and his men?
(a) Elk hooves.
(b) Pieces of tree bark.
(d) Horse hooves.
3. Who does Alekhin think Mack plans to kill?
(a) Himself and Zamatev.
(b) Botev and Borowsky.
(c) Natalya and Yakov.
(d) Kyra and Zamatev.
4. What is Ruskovsky's rank?
5. What does the pilot say is Yakov's current location?
(c) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yakov think Baronas will not be much use to his daughter?
2. How is Ostap related to Kyra?
3. How does Natalya try to warm up her father?
4. Who does Mack kill at the beginning of Chapter 26?
5. What does Mack use the mountain goat for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)