|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Natalya and her father so worried at the end of the section?
(a) They hear a warrant has been put out for their arrest.
(b) An official car stops at their cabin.
(c) They hear gunshots.
(d) Mack should have already arrived.
2. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
(a) The helicopter crash site.
(b) The woods.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Natayla's house.
3. How do the men know that Mack passed through their camp?
(a) He dropped an arrow.
(b) He dropped his wallet.
(c) Someone saw him.
(d) They find his tracks.
4. Where does Mack hide in Chapter 29?
(a) A burrow.
(b) A tree trunk.
(c) Tall grass.
(d) A cave.
5. Why is Zamatev worried about Mac in this section?
(a) That he does not have the ability to catch Mack.
(b) That he will kill Mack.
(c) That he will befriend Mack.
(d) That he is a psychotic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyra say she can go to get more help?
2. Why does Alekhin like tracking down Mack?
3. What does Mack do to Petrovich before he leaves him?
4. Why does Yakov think Baronas will not be much use to his daughter?
5. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mack think the boulder trap that breaks the man's leg is better than the others?
2. What does Mack learn from the helicopter pilot?
3. Why do Natayla and her father think they are in danger at the end of this section?
4. How does Mack try to confuse Alekhin?
5. What problems is Alekhin having with Zamatev in this section?
6. What problems is Mack having in this chapter?
7. Why is Mack worried about the soldiers in this section?
8. What mistake has Zamatev not only made, but also continues to make?
9. How does Peshkov die?
10. Why does Yakov worry about Natayla?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)