|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Natalya meet in the city?
2. What does Alekhin do before he tries to find Mack?
(a) Prays to God.
(b) Studies his habits.
(c) Hires more men.
(d) Refreshes his mind.
3. What item of Mack's did Alekhin find at the helicopter crash?
(a) His moccasins.
(b) His hair band.
(c) His bow.
(d) His arrows.
4. What is Peshkov looking for in Chapter 33?
(a) His suitcase of gold.
(b) Mack's hideout.
(c) Mack's bow and arrows.
(d) Buried treasure.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the town in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mack land the helicopter?
2. Why does Alekhin like tracking down Mack?
3. Why is Mack unable to hunt as often as he would like in Chapter 36?
4. What interests Ostap about the job?
5. Who tries to warn the men of the avalanche?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems is Alekhin having with Zamatev in this section?
2. Why does Yakov worry about Natayla?
3. How does Mack stop the soldiers after him in this section?
4. How does Mack try to confuse Alekhin?
5. Why do Natayla and her father think they are in danger at the end of this section?
6. What problems is Mack having in this chapter?
7. Why does Mack decide to rescue Yakov?
8. Why does Kyra think Ostap is a good choice in assisting with the tracking?
9. How does Zhikarev change his plans?
10. Why does Botev pretend to be interested in finding Mack?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)