|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peshkov looking for in Chapter 33?
(a) Mack's hideout.
(b) Buried treasure.
(c) His suitcase of gold.
(d) Mack's bow and arrows.
2. What is the name of the man in charge of the town in Chapter 26?
3. Whose loyalty does Zamatev begin to question in this section?
4. What interests Ostap about the job?
(a) The chance for promotion.
(b) The manhunt.
(c) The money.
(d) The chance to talk English.
5. Who is holding a meeting at the beginning of Chapter 35?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mack decides he needs to stay to survive?
2. How does Natalya try to warm up her father?
3. What item of Mack's did Alekhin find at the helicopter crash?
4. Where does Mack think he should hide during the winter?
5. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mack try to confuse Alekhin?
2. How does Yakov help Natayla?
3. Why does Yakov worry about Natayla?
4. What problems is Alekhin having with Zamatev in this section?
5. Describe Natayla's trip through the taiga in this section?
6. Why don't Natalya and Baronas trust Bocharev?
7. How does Mack stop the soldiers after him in this section?
8. How does Zhikarev change his plans?
9. Why does Mack decide to rescue Yakov?
10. Why does Botev pretend to be interested in finding Mack?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)