|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyra think Zhikarev is heading?
2. What does Joe long for after killing the bear?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A sharper knife.
(c) More arrows.
(d) A cup of coffee.
3. What is the quickest way out of Siberia?
(a) Trans-Siberia Railway.
(b) Trekking to China.
(c) Swimming Lake Baikal to Manchuria.
(d) Riding a deer through Yakutia territory.
4. Where does Zhikarev have an offshore account?
(a) In a Hong Kong bank.
(b) In a Japanese national trust.
(c) In a Californian credit union.
(d) In a Swiss Bank.
5. Where does Mack say he will take both Natalya and her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyra think Mack is hiding?
2. What noise alerts Joe to the rail work?
3. Which member of the village wants Mack to leave?
4. What kind of weapon does Mack threaten Peshkov with?
5. Why does Zamatev think Kyra is the best?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mack remember about the Siberian terrain?
2. What problems does Mack have at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. How does Mack prepare to leave the village?
4. How does Mack cause the helicopter to crash?
5. Why does the colonel think Mack would be interested in meeting Alekhin?
6. What information does Pennington give Zamatev about Mack?
7. What does Mack see when he steps into the sunlight?
8. How does Mack anger Peshkov in this section?
9. Why doesn't Mack want to get close to Natayla?
10. Why does Mack want to find his own place to stay?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)