|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which berries do little for Joe's hunger?
(a) Patridge berries.
(b) Ptarmigan berries.
2. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
(a) The recent batch of furs is poor in quality.
(b) Wulff is normally more reserved.
(c) His cabbage soup is too thin.
(d) His feet are feeling better.
3. Why does Wulff not want Kyra around?
(a) She is too intelligent.
(b) He does not like her connection to Zamatev.
(c) His wife would be jealous.
(d) She tempts him too much with her beauty.
4. What makes Talya reluctant to go to America?
(a) The winter is too cold.
(b) It is not beautiful enough.
(c) The summer is too short.
(d) The gangsters.
5. Where does Kyra think Mack is hiding?
(a) The village.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The town.
(d) The woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zamatev think Kyra is the best?
2. What might aid Joe's dash to the forest?
3. Which tribe did the Sioux defeat for control of the Black Hills?
4. What does Joe decide can wait?
5. What is a stool pigeon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colonel Zamatev already know about Mack?
2. Why doesn't Mack want to get close to Natayla?
3. Why is Yakov on the run from the Soviets?
4. What information does Pennington give Zamatev about Mack?
5. How does Yakov help Mack?
6. Why does Mack think Zamatev is good at his job?
7. How does Mack convince the man to let him go?
8. What does Mack do with the bear he sees?
9. How does Mack cause the helicopter to crash?
10. What does Mack do with the reindeer he kills?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)