|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the four virtues of a Sioux warrior?
(a) Generoristy, bravery, intelligence and solitude.
(b) Wisdon, ruthlessness, bravery and magnitude.
(c) Bravery, generosity, wisdom and fortitude.
(d) Emotionally detachment, wisdom, fortitude and strength.
2. What does the undamaged nature of the new furs suggest?
(a) The animals were taken with traps.
(b) A Red Indian caught the animals.
(c) The animals died of natural causes.
(d) The animals were taken with snares.
3. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
(a) His feet are feeling better.
(b) His cabbage soup is too thin.
(c) Wulff is normally more reserved.
(d) The recent batch of furs is poor in quality.
4. Who does Yakov say is searching for Mack?
5. What does Mac say he will do to Peshkov if he tries to anything again?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Turn him in.
(c) Maime him.
(d) Kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to survival?
2. What might aid Joe's dash to the forest?
3. Where does Kyra think Zhikarev is heading?
4. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
5. What is Alekhin's pride?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyra think Ostap is a good choice in assisting with the tracking?
2. Why don't Natalya and Baronas trust Bocharev?
3. Why does Kyra want to change the guards at the Chinese border?
4. How does Mack cause the helicopter to crash?
5. Why is Mack worried about the soldiers in this section?
6. How does Zhikacev know Stegman?
7. Why does Yakov worry about Natayla?
8. How does Yakov help Mack?
9. Why does Ostap inform on Mack?
10. How does Mack prepare to leave the village?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)