|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zamatev consider Major Joe to be alone?
(a) He is not yet married.
(b) Traitors have no friends.
(c) He is already believed dead.
(d) He has no ties back home.
2. Why does Zamatev think Kyra is the best?
(a) She is decended from Russian royalty.
(b) She is Shepilov's daughter.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She is the sister of someone important.
3. What are Zamatev's roots?
4. What rank does Zamatev want by fifty?
(b) Chief Commander.
(d) Field Marshal.
5. Who figures out that Mack is behind the helicopter crash?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many moccasins could Joe make from the reindeer?
2. What does Joe decide can wait?
3. Who does Yakov say is searching for Mack?
4. How far away is Joe when Alekhin visits Vanyushin?
5. What does Shepilov not have in Kyra's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peshkov hate Mack?
2. What does Colonel Zamatev already know about Mack?
3. Why does Mack decide to leave the village?
4. What does Mack do with the bear he sees?
5. How did Mack know what to do with the locks the minute he saw them?
6. Why is Mack worried about Alekhin?
7. How does Mack convince the man to let him go?
8. What does Mack see when he steps into the sunlight?
9. Why is Mack not worried about Peshkov in this section?
10. In what way is Mack cautious when approaching the woman?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)