|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does a Sioux prefer to die?
(a) By their own hand.
(b) At a ripe old age.
(c) While hunting great beasts.
(d) In battle.
2. What is Alekhin's pride?
(a) He has never been defeated in an arm wrestle.
(b) A reputation as a great chef.
(c) His Russian heritage.
(d) No prisoner has escaped him.
3. What noise alerts Joe to the rail work?
(a) The squeak of a backhoe.
(b) The whistle of a train.
(c) The sound of a tractor.
(d) The rumble of a steamroller.
4. What characteristic annoys Zamatev when he first meets Makatozi?
(c) Lack of cooperation.
5. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
(a) He is being retrained as a doube agent.
(b) They are scared he will oust their spy agents.
(c) He has information on experimental aircraft.
(d) They want a bargaining tool for war negotiations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the settlement need Peshkov?
2. Where does Kyra think Mack is hiding?
3. What are Tungus?
4. Where is Kyra sent?
5. Where is Shepilov looking for Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zamatev's relationship with Kyra?
2. What does Colonel Zamatev already know about Mack?
3. Why doesn't Mack want to get close to Natayla?
4. Why is Mack worried about Alekhin?
5. How does Yakov help Mack?
6. What does Mack do with the bear he sees?
7. What does Mack do with the reindeer he kills?
8. Why is a bow so important for Mack?
9. Describe the cells the guards take Mack back to?
10. How does Mack prepare to leave the village?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)