|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Kyra sent?
(a) Along the Sea of Japan.
(b) The Sikhote Alin Mountains.
(c) Back to Shepilov's office.
(d) To Aldan.
2. Who figures out that Mack is behind the helicopter crash?
3. Why does Zamatev think Kyra is the best?
(a) She is decended from Russian royalty.
(b) She is the sister of someone important.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She is Shepilov's daughter.
4. How big is Siberia?
(a) More than three million square miles.
(b) Less than five times the size of the United States.
(c) More than three times the size of the United States.
(d) More than five million square miles.
5. What are Tungus?
(a) Siberian nationals.
(b) Reindeer people.
(c) Lithuanian royalty.
(d) Russian police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much distance is between the wire fence and the white line?
2. What is Joe scared he might never have again?
3. What is a stool pigeon?
4. Why does Wulff not want Kyra around?
5. Who gives Joe his non-Indian heritage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mack cause the helicopter to crash?
2. Why does Mack decide to leave the village?
3. Why does Kyra want to change the guards at the Chinese border?
4. How does Mack convince the man to let him go?
5. Why does the colonel think Mack would be interested in meeting Alekhin?
6. Why is Mack not worried about Peshkov in this section?
7. What does Mack see when he steps into the sunlight?
8. How does Mack anger Peshkov in this section?
9. What is Mack's routine at the village?
10. Why does Natayla want to make Mack a shirt?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)