|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Using what hunting weapon would do Joe more harm than good?
(a) A stone sling.
(b) A wooden spear.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Traditional Bow and arrow.
2. What does Shepilov not have in Kyra's eyes?
(a) He is lacking in energy.
(b) He is lacking in ambition.
(c) He tries too hard.
(d) He is not very intelligent.
3. What does Kyra think Wulff wants?
(a) Natalya Lebedev.
(b) The American captured for himself.
(c) To rise to the top.
(d) Nothing to change.
4. How does Mack make sure he can leave the village quickly if needed?
(a) He prepares a car.
(b) He prepaers a helicopter.
(c) He makes several trails.
(d) He tells no one of his plans to leave.
5. What does Joe decide can wait?
(a) Going to the bathroom.
(b) Warmer clothing.
(d) A weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the settlement never been found?
2. Why can the Man On The Other End trust the Baroness?
3. Where does Kyra think Zhikarev is heading?
4. What window do the prisoners have to talk without being spied on?
5. What is a stool pigeon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mack cause the helicopter to crash?
2. How did Mack know what to do with the locks the minute he saw them?
3. What does Mack do with the bear he sees?
4. In what way is Mack cautious when approaching the woman?
5. Why doesn't Mack want to get close to Natayla?
6. Why is Mack worried about Alekhin?
7. Why does the colonel think Mack would be interested in meeting Alekhin?
8. Describe the cells the guards take Mack back to?
9. How does Mack convince the man to let him go?
10. What does Mack see when he steps into the sunlight?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)