1. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
2. Why is Zamatev's coat so unadorned?
He chooses not to wear decorations.
3. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
He has information on experimental aircraft.
4. What characteristic annoys Zamatev when he first meets Makatozi?
5. What is Alekhin's pride?
No prisoner has escaped him.
6. Why does Zamatev consider Major Joe to be alone?
He is already believed dead.
This section contains 4,217 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)