Short Answer Key
1. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
2. Why is Zamatev's coat so unadorned?
He chooses not to wear decorations.
3. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
He has information on experimental aircraft.
4. What characteristic annoys Zamatev when he first meets Makatozi?
5. What is Alekhin's pride?
No prisoner has escaped him.
6. Why does Zamatev consider Major Joe to be alone?
He is already believed dead.
7. Why can the Man On The Other End trust the Baroness?
She has good intuition.
8. What is Pennington's specialty?
9. Who gives Joe his non-Indian heritage?
10. What is the Siberian taiga known for?
11. What might aid Joe's dash to the forest?
Fear of being shot.
12. Why would Joe be expected to make for the Mongolian border?
This section contains 2,085 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)