Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1-5
1. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
2. Why is Zamatev's coat so unadorned?
3. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
4. What characteristic annoys Zamatev when he first meets Makatozi?
5. What is Alekhin's pride?
6. Why does Zamatev consider Major Joe to be alone?
7. Why can the Man On The Other End trust the Baroness?
8. What is Pennington's specialty?
9. Who gives Joe his non-Indian heritage?
10. What is the Siberian taiga known for?
11. What might aid Joe's dash to the forest?
12. Why would Joe be expected to make for the Mongolian border?
13. How much...
This section contains 1,674 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)