|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natalya make Mack a shirt?
(a) To wear for special occassions.
(b) To keep him warm.
(c) To get married.
(d) So he will blend in.
2. What is approaching in August?
(a) The Moon of the Ripe Plums.
(b) The time of the Rolling Bear.
(c) The time of the Yellow Leaves.
(d) The Moon of the Formidable Marmot.
3. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 34?
(a) A bear.
(b) A reindeer.
(c) A ewe.
(d) A mountain goat.
4. What does Mac say he will do to Peshkov if he tries to anything again?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Maime him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Turn him in.
5. What does Mack think will happen if he is unable to get far enough away from the soldiers?
(a) He will get to to a part of the taiga the soldiers know vey well.
(b) He will reach the city and be arrested.
(c) He will get to a part of the taiga where he will have nowhere to hide.
(d) He will run out of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 24 for clothing and meat?
2. Why does Mack decide to help Yakov?
3. What is the key to survival?
4. Who takes Zhikarev to the Chinese border in this section?
5. What does Shepilov not have in Kyra's eyes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)