|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to survival?
(a) Sleep with one eye open.
(b) You have to accept the wilderness.
(c) Move against the wind.
(d) One must fight the wilderness with all their strength.
2. What are the four virtues of a Sioux warrior?
(a) Bravery, generosity, wisdom and fortitude.
(b) Generoristy, bravery, intelligence and solitude.
(c) Emotionally detachment, wisdom, fortitude and strength.
(d) Wisdon, ruthlessness, bravery and magnitude.
3. What does Alekhin do before he tries to find Mack?
(a) Prays to God.
(b) Refreshes his mind.
(c) Studies his habits.
(d) Hires more men.
4. Why has the settlement never been found?
(a) The Russians have never tried hard enough.
(b) No one knows it exists.
(c) The settlement is too well concealed.
(d) They have killed anyone who got near.
5. What is the name of the man who tortured Zamatev during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mack make sure he can leave the village quickly if needed?
2. Why does the rest of the village want Mack to stay?
3. Who is Martin Lap?
4. What are Tungus?
5. How does the settlement ensure its survival?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)