|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the settlement need Peshkov?
(a) He is a good hunter.
(b) He is popular and good for morale.
(c) He knows how to throw a party.
(d) He is a good leader.
2. How far away is Joe when Alekhin visits Vanyushin?
(a) Fifty miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Fifty minutes.
3. Where is Shepilov looking for Joe?
(a) Along the Ob.
(b) Along the Olekma.
(c) In the taiga.
(d) In the cities.
4. What animal dislikes Joe's smell?
(a) A forest deer.
(b) A salmon in the stream.
(c) A wild grouse in the trees.
(d) A brown bear.
5. What is Alekhin's pride?
(a) No prisoner has escaped him.
(b) His Russian heritage.
(c) A reputation as a great chef.
(d) He has never been defeated in an arm wrestle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Soviet soldier who helps Natalya and her father in this section?
2. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
3. What does Kyra think Wulff wants?
4. Where does Mack say he will take both Natalya and her father?
5. Which berries do little for Joe's hunger?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)