|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
(a) His feet are feeling better.
(b) Wulff is normally more reserved.
(c) His cabbage soup is too thin.
(d) The recent batch of furs is poor in quality.
2. Why do Natalya and her father decide to cross the border on their own?
(a) They don't have the time to wait.
(b) They can't trust Bocharev.
(c) They can't pay Bocharev.
(d) Three's a crowd.
3. What kind of animal does Mack kill in Chapter 24 for clothing and meat?
(a) A horse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A bear.
(d) A reindeer.
4. Why does the rest of the village want Mack to stay?
(a) He provides them with meat.
(b) He is a tourist attraction.
(c) He has money.
(d) He is a good builder.
5. Which region would provide Joe more game?
(a) Yenisei lands to the west.
(b) The northern Ob region.
(c) Along the Lena river in the east.
(d) South to the Amur region.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Talya reluctant to go to America?
2. Who do Natalya and her father think they can ask for help?
3. Why would Joe be expected to make for the Mongolian border?
4. Who does Mack kill at the beginning of Chapter 26?
5. Who does Yakov say is searching for Mack?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)