|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16- 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
(a) One billion.
(b) One hundred.
(c) One million.
(d) One thousand.
2. How many moccasins could Joe make from the reindeer?
(a) Only one pair.
(b) Only four pairs.
(c) Easily nine pairs.
(d) About 14 pairs.
3. Why did the Indians lose to the white man according to Joe?
(a) The Indians were not good at fighting in the cold.
(b) The white man attacked in spring and caught them by surprise.
(c) The Indians did not know how to fight short term battles.
(d) The white man had better armour.
4. What does Joe long for after killing the bear?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) More arrows.
(d) A sharper knife.
5. Which arrow finally kills the bear?
(a) The fifth shot down its throat.
(b) The sixth shot into its right side.
(c) The fourth shot.
(d) The third arrow into its throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe scared he might never have again?
2. What does Mack make sure the village has before he leaves?
3. How big is Siberia?
4. What are Tungus?
5. What is the quickest way out of Siberia?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)