|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16- 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new tracks does he find as he continues south?
(a) His own tracks as he goes in circles.
(b) Moose tracks.
(c) Those of a tiger.
(d) Recently made human tracks.
2. What did the Alaskan Indian carry over Chilhoot Pass?
(a) Fifty bear hides.
(b) A piano.
(c) Half a ton of water.
(d) Three hundred pounds of bear meat.
3. What raises Zamatev's suspicions that he is being followed?
(a) A secret message in his stack of daily documents.
(b) A little car.
(c) Kyra's nosiness.
(d) Footprints in the snow.
4. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
(a) His feet are feeling better.
(b) His cabbage soup is too thin.
(c) The recent batch of furs is poor in quality.
(d) Wulff is normally more reserved.
5. What advantage in grooming do most Indians have?
(a) Not much facial hair.
(b) Straight, easy to manage hair.
(c) Clean skin.
(d) Lack of odour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evgeny Zhilarev wear slippers?
2. Why has the settlement never been found?
3. Which berries do little for Joe's hunger?
4. Who gives Joe his non-Indian heritage?
5. How big is Siberia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)