|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16- 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which berries do little for Joe's hunger?
(a) Patridge berries.
(c) Ptarmigan berries.
2. What is Alekhin's pride?
(a) A reputation as a great chef.
(b) No prisoner has escaped him.
(c) His Russian heritage.
(d) He has never been defeated in an arm wrestle.
3. What is Joe scared he might never have again?
(a) Enough fat to survive the winter.
(b) Escape from the wolves.
(c) The love of a woman.
(d) A feeling of warmth.
4. What is a stool pigeon?
(a) An informant.
(b) A chemist.
(c) A type of bird.
(d) A person form England.
5. What new tracks does he find as he continues south?
(a) Recently made human tracks.
(b) His own tracks as he goes in circles.
(c) Those of a tiger.
(d) Moose tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at more than fifty below?
2. When do the Indian people kill a bear?
3. Why did the Indians lose to the white man according to Joe?
4. Where does Kyra think Zhikarev is heading?
5. What does Mack use to kill the helicopter pilot?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)