|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16- 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mack use to kill the helicopter pilot?
(a) A tomahawk.
(b) A machine gun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A bow and arrow.
2. Who is Pennington suspicious of?
(a) The English chemist.
(b) The French diplomat.
(c) The Swedish naval officer.
(d) The West German.
3. What does Mac say he will do to Peshkov if he tries to anything again?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Maime him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Turn him in.
4. Why does Mack think Alekhin will be harder to hide from?
(a) He will stop at nothing.
(b) He is an Indian.
(c) He is a marine.
(d) He knows Mack inside out.
5. What new tracks does he find as he continues south?
(a) His own tracks as he goes in circles.
(b) Recently made human tracks.
(c) Those of a tiger.
(d) Moose tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Yakov lower his gun?
2. What window do the prisoners have to talk without being spied on?
3. What is the name of the man who tortured Zamatev during the war?
4. Why do the Soviets capture Makatozi?
5. What is Pennington's specialty?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)