|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11- 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is approaching in August?
(a) The Moon of the Formidable Marmot.
(b) The time of the Rolling Bear.
(c) The Moon of the Ripe Plums.
(d) The time of the Yellow Leaves.
2. Who is Pennington suspicious of?
(a) The French diplomat.
(b) The Swedish naval officer.
(c) The West German.
(d) The English chemist.
3. Why did the Indians lose to the white man according to Joe?
(a) The Indians did not know how to fight short term battles.
(b) The white man attacked in spring and caught them by surprise.
(c) The Indians were not good at fighting in the cold.
(d) The white man had better armour.
4. How big is Siberia?
(a) More than three times the size of the United States.
(b) More than five million square miles.
(c) Less than five times the size of the United States.
(d) More than three million square miles.
5. What happens at more than fifty below?
(a) Rubber turns to metal.
(b) Metal becomes fragile.
(c) Metal becomes stronger.
(d) Rubber tires melt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe scared he might never have again?
2. What does Shepilov not have in Kyra's eyes?
3. What are Zamatev's roots?
4. What advantage in grooming do most Indians have?
5. Using what hunting weapon would do Joe more harm than good?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)