|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11- 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe find it so easy to escape his cell?
(a) Pennington opens the door for him from the outside.
(b) The lights are out.
(c) In Idaho he worked as a key maker.
(d) The locks are not complicated.
2. How big is Siberia?
(a) More than three times the size of the United States.
(b) Less than five times the size of the United States.
(c) More than three million square miles.
(d) More than five million square miles.
3. Where does Zhikarev have an offshore account?
(a) In a Japanese national trust.
(b) In a Swiss Bank.
(c) In a Hong Kong bank.
(d) In a Californian credit union.
4. What is the key to survival?
(a) You have to accept the wilderness.
(b) Sleep with one eye open.
(c) One must fight the wilderness with all their strength.
(d) Move against the wind.
5. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
(a) One thousand.
(b) One billion.
(c) One million.
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much distance is between the wire fence and the white line?
2. Who is Pennington suspicious of?
3. Why is Zamatev's coat so unadorned?
4. Who gives Joe his non-Indian heritage?
5. Where is Kyra sent?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)