|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11- 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shepilov not have in Kyra's eyes?
(a) He is not very intelligent.
(b) He is lacking in energy.
(c) He tries too hard.
(d) He is lacking in ambition.
2. What new tracks does he find as he continues south?
(a) His own tracks as he goes in circles.
(b) Moose tracks.
(c) Those of a tiger.
(d) Recently made human tracks.
3. Why does Evgeny Zhilarev wear slippers?
(a) He doesn't want to make any noise.
(b) He never wears shoes.
(c) He finds them more fashionable.
(d) His feet are crippled.
4. What does Yakov use to wake Joe?
(a) A loud cough.
(b) He pokes with his AK-47.
(c) He throws a pebble.
(d) By blowing in his ear.
5. What did the Alaskan Indian carry over Chilhoot Pass?
(a) Three hundred pounds of bear meat.
(b) Half a ton of water.
(c) Fifty bear hides.
(d) A piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe dry off after his swim?
2. Why does Joe think mine workers lived in the old building?
3. Why is Zhikarev so worried?
4. What window do the prisoners have to talk without being spied on?
5. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)