|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peshkov hurt himself in Chapter 33?
(a) A falling rock strikes him on the head.
(b) He steps on an arrow head.
(c) He falls and breaks his back.
(d) He walks through glass.
2. How big is Siberia?
(a) More than three times the size of the United States.
(b) More than five million square miles.
(c) Less than five times the size of the United States.
(d) More than three million square miles.
3. What does Mack use the mountain goat for?
(b) A tent.
4. Why does Yakov think Baronas will not be much use to his daughter?
(a) He is too used to comfort.
(b) He can't run fast.
(c) He is too ill.
(d) He is too loud.
5. What does the soldier count up to before he is allowed to go?
(a) One billion.
(b) One thousand.
(c) One hundred.
(d) One million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alekhin decide to track Mack down from?
2. What interests Ostap about the job?
3. Why does Bocharev want to help Natalya and her father?
4. What is the quickest way out of Siberia?
5. Why can the Man On The Other End trust the Baroness?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)