Quiz: Chapter 1-5 to Chapter 6- 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How much distance is between the wire fence and the white line?
a) Six feet.
b) Six inches.
c) Six centimeters.
d) Six meters.
2. What is approaching in August?
a) The Moon of the Formidable Marmot.
b) The time of the Rolling Bear.
c) The time of the Yellow Leaves.
d) The Moon of the Ripe Plums.
3. What does Joe decide can wait?
a) A weapon.
b) Warmer clothing.
d) Going to the bathroom.
4. How does a Sioux prefer to die?
a) In battle.
b) At a ripe old age.
c) While hunting great beasts.
d) By their own hand.
5. What does the soldier count up to...
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)