|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the Man On The Other End trust the Baroness?
(a) She is not motivated by money.
(b) Her old Soviet ties.
(c) She has good intuition.
(d) Her animosity towards her own country.
2. Which region would provide Joe more game?
(a) The northern Ob region.
(b) Yenisei lands to the west.
(c) Along the Lena river in the east.
(d) South to the Amur region.
3. Who is Martin Lap?
(a) An American pilot.
(b) A Siberian tracker.
(c) A Lithuanian poet.
(d) A Russian architect.
4. Where is Shepilov looking for Joe?
(a) In the taiga.
(b) Along the Ob.
(c) In the cities.
(d) Along the Olekma.
5. What puzzles Jack about Yakov?
(a) He carries an AK-47.
(b) The man can spik Engless.
(c) He cannot tell if he is fat or muscular.
(d) He cannot understand the man's Russian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Soviet soldier who helps Natalya and her father in this section?
2. How does Joe dry off after his swim?
3. Who figures out that Mack is behind the helicopter crash?
4. What does Mack wear on his feet to confuse Alekhin and his men?
5. Why did Joe sleep so poorly?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)