Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Joe Mack.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Mack goes in his spare time for relaxation. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Mack and one his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Mack's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Mack about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Mack's life.
4. Homework. Write Mack's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine Siberian prison camps.
1. Class discussion. Why were there so many prison camps in Siberia? What do the...
This section contains 4,734 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)