Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
2. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
3. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
4. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
5. What is her plan with her friends?
Why are the hipsters and sailors so different from one another?
How does Selby show that different groups can work together to create unreasonable violence?
Why is Harry never punished for the corruption that he causes at the union?
Describe how he weasels out of any sort of punishment.
Several characters attempt to suppress their true selves. Discuss how the following characters try to suppress their real feelings and end up paying the consequences for doing so:
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)