Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
2. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
3. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
4. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
5. What is her plan with her friends?
Essay Topic 1
It was very difficult to be homosexual in the 1950s.
How does Georgie try to defy opposition to live her life the way she wants to live it?
On the other hand, how does Georgie isolate herself for the life she lives?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Tralala push any man that tries to get close to her away?
Is it difficult for her to trust men because of her past and childhood?
Essay Topic 3
Several characters attempt to suppress their true selves. Discuss how the following characters try to suppress their real feelings and end up paying the consequences for doing so:
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)