Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a coda?
(a) A climax.
(b) A villian.
(c) An ending or conclusion.
(d) A special section of a song.
2. Why does Tralala begin to give her body to anyone?
(a) She wants to fufill her sexual desires.
(b) She wishes to look better than the other girls.
(c) She is heartbroken when her officer leaves and cannot go on.
(d) She wants to discover what she had with her officer.
3. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
4. How does Tralala's officer act?
(a) He acts like a young naive man.
(b) An old man.
(c) A country bumpkin.
(d) Someone who is very worldly.
5. What is Tralala's main concern?
(a) Getting out of jail.
(b) If she will ever find love.
(c) How she will make the next dollar.
(d) How she will ever find Harry again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the next few days, Tralala frequents Time Square, trying to do what?
2. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
3. As she talks to a soldier named Doggie, she gets bored and does what?
4. What does the new worker think?
5. Who do Abe and Nancy choose to take their bitterness out on?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)