|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Harry begins to visit?
2. How do the superiors react to Harry as a union rep?
(a) Everyone respects Harry's job.
(b) They think he is a stickler for the rules.
(c) They think he is annoying because he abuses his power.
(d) He is not helpful with worker issues.
3. What does this particular story examine?
(a) The circle of tragedy.
(b) The sadness of life.
(c) The tragedy of life.
(d) The circle of life.
4. What color is Vinnie's son's hair?
5. Why does Harry's new girlfriend want to break up with him?
(a) She wants to move in with him.
(b) She wants him to leave his wife.
(c) He no longer has money to take her to expensive places.
(d) He actually breaks up with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the men in the bar decide to leave?
2. After having sex with his wife, what does Harry do?
3. What stops Harry Black from continuing to do this?
4. Tralala thinks she will get paid a lot of money because ________________.
5. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)