|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because his wife is taking too long in the bathroom, what does Vinnie decide to do?
(a) Urinate out of the window.
(b) Goes back to sleep.
(c) Beat down the door.
(d) Yell at his wife.
2. What makes the foremen angry with Harry?
(a) He does not listen to his supervisors.
(b) Harry forces everyone to go on strike.
(c) Harry refuses to pull his weight.
(d) A new worker has been put on a steel cutting job and Harry objects.
3. Who is his first sexual encounter with a transvestite with?
4. What is Tralala's main concern?
(a) How she will make the next dollar.
(b) Getting out of jail.
(c) How she will ever find Harry again.
(d) If she will ever find love.
5. Why does Tralala become angry with Al and Tony after the robbery?
(a) She cannot believe they got caught.
(b) She is furious they blamed her.
(c) She is mad they were stupid enough to steal from a bookie.
(d) They had told her they only got a couple hundred dollars from the robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tralala goes to a bar in Times Square. When she sees this prostitute with a lot of men she feels angry.
2. What keeps Vinnie and Mary's neighbors up at night?
3. How do the superiors react to Harry as a union rep?
4. How does Irene feel about her job?
5. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)