|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tralala become angry with Al and Tony after the robbery?
(a) She is furious they blamed her.
(b) She is mad they were stupid enough to steal from a bookie.
(c) She cannot believe they got caught.
(d) They had told her they only got a couple hundred dollars from the robbery.
2. What theme does Tralala's character introduce into the book?
(a) The sexuality of women.
(b) Anger of a woman.
(c) That innocence can be found in anyone.
(d) The dangers of repressing one's true feelings.
3. How old was Tralala when she become sexually active?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. Where does Tralala pick Harry up from?
(a) Times Square.
(c) Brooklyn Hieghts.
5. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
(a) A better relationship with their husbands.
(b) Some try to create a better life for themseleves.
(c) A neat and orderly household.
(d) A higher education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tralala's officer act?
2. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
3. Because of that what does she not have a lot of time for?
4. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
5. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
2. What is Harry's job occupation?
3. Why is Harry excited for the upcoming strike?
4. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
5. Why is Tralala angry when Harry leaves?
6. As Tralala wanders around Times Square, why does she get upset?
7. What scam does Tralala run on many men that come into Greeks?
8. What does Lucy feel she has little control over?
9. What makes Harry very happy after meeting a couple of drag queens?
10. When Harry sees his son in the bath, what does he do?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)