|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tralala's officer act?
(a) An old man.
(b) He acts like a young naive man.
(c) A country bumpkin.
(d) Someone who is very worldly.
2. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He wants to attack her outside.
(b) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
(c) Because she stole his wallet.
(d) Because she made an impression on him.
3. Why is Harry beaten up by Vinnie in his gang?
(a) Harry tries to beat Vinnie up.
(b) Harry tried to molest a young boy.
(c) Harry is caught with Vinnie's girl.
(d) Harry offends Vinnie's gang.
4. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
(a) Mr. Harrington.
(b) Mr. Harris.
(c) Mr. Harring.
(d) Mr. Harrison.
5. Because she is not getting any attention from sailors in Times Square, what does Tralala do?
(a) Walks into a bar and shows her breasts to all the men present.
(b) Wears a very revealing outfit.
(c) Promises to have sex with anyone.
(d) Walks into the bar with no pants on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nancy missing from her life?
2. Obviously, what kind of life has she led?
3. What does Ada's character represent?
4. After months of violence, a fight finally breaks out on the picket lines. What do the police do to keep people in check?
5. What will they do at this location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time does Harry hate spending with his wife?
2. Why does Tralala get physical with the sailor Doggie?
3. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
4. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
5. What is Harry's job occupation?
6. How does Tralala feel about the note Harry leaves behind?
7. What does Lucy fear about her children playing in the laundromat?
8. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
9. What makes Harry very happy after meeting a couple of drag queens?
10. What is Tralala unable to show to the sailor, Doggie?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)