|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tralala when she become sexually active?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
2. What day will they receive the bag of groceries?
(a) On Saturdays.
(b) On Fridays.
(c) On Thursday.
(d) On Monday.
3. Why does the President hire Vinnie?
(a) Vinnie blackmails the President into hiring him.
(b) To appease the union workers.
(c) Vinnie has trucker friends that can work with the union.
(d) To deliver some essential items.
4. Why does Tralala begin to give her body to anyone?
(a) She is heartbroken when her officer leaves and cannot go on.
(b) She wishes to look better than the other girls.
(c) She wants to fufill her sexual desires.
(d) She wants to discover what she had with her officer.
5. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He wants to attack her outside.
(b) Because she made an impression on him.
(c) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
(d) Because she stole his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry's new girlfriend want to break up with him?
2. What keeps Vinnie and Mary's neighbors up at night?
3. Where does Harry invite Vinnie, Sal and Malfie to go with him?
4. What is Nancy missing from her life?
5. Who does Lucy wish that her children would stop playing with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Irene enjoy going to work?
2. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
3. While Abe goes out with a woman named Lucy, what does Nancy do?
4. What does Lucy feel she has little control over?
5. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
6. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
7. Why does Tralala get physical with the sailor Doggie?
8. What is Harry's job occupation?
9. Why is Harry excited for the upcoming strike?
10. How does Harry pay for his actions?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)