|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He wants to attack her outside.
(b) Because she made an impression on him.
(c) Because she stole his wallet.
(d) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
2. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
(a) Cutting hair.
(b) Where he will spend the summer.
(c) How he dresses.
(d) Where he goes to school.
3. What is her plan with her friends?
(a) She would like to go out dancing.
(b) To teach them how to turn tricks.
(c) She wants them to also become prostitutes.
(d) She lures the men outside of Greeks and then her friends attack him.
4. Harry begins to ask about the transvestites that sometimes hang around Greeks. As Harry begins to question the others what does Vinnie realize?
(a) Harry wants to have an experience with a man.
(b) Harry hates gay people.
(c) Harry is not secure with his sexuality.
(d) Harry is a little weird.
5. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
(a) A mob boss.
(b) A business owner.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A bookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Harry leaves to go to his next post, what does he give Tralala?
2. What does Doggie beg of Tralala?
3. What other memories haunt Ada?
4. Who do Abe and Nancy choose to take their bitterness out on?
5. What is the name of the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Harry's job occupation?
2. While Abe goes out with a woman named Lucy, what does Nancy do?
3. As a result of her time in Times Square, what does she begin to do?
4. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
5. When Harry sees his son in the bath, what does he do?
6. As Tralala wanders around Times Square, why does she get upset?
7. Why is Harry upset when the strike finally comes to an end?
8. What makes Harry very happy after meeting a couple of drag queens?
9. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
10. When Abe goes to the barber shop, what does he like to gloat about?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)