|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Abe and Nancy choose to take their bitterness out on?
(a) Their nieghbors.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their innocent daughter.
(d) The people they work with.
2. Because his wife is taking too long in the bathroom, what does Vinnie decide to do?
(a) Urinate out of the window.
(b) Yell at his wife.
(c) Beat down the door.
(d) Goes back to sleep.
3. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
(b) He is the party planner at work.
(c) He works at a grocery store.
(d) He is a union representative.
4. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
(a) A neat and orderly household.
(b) A better relationship with their husbands.
(c) Some try to create a better life for themseleves.
(d) A higher education.
5. To many the union members, what type of personality does the President of the union have?
(a) Very Kind.
(b) Forceful presence.
(d) Nobel leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Harry begins to visit?
2. Why is this action an odd thing for Ada to do?
3. What makes the foremen angry with Harry?
4. Who is his first sexual encounter with a transvestite with?
5. How does Harry feel about his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scam does Tralala run on many men that come into Greeks?
2. Why is Harry upset when the strike finally comes to an end?
3. Why is Harry excited for the upcoming strike?
4. Why is Tralala angry when Harry leaves?
5. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
6. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
7. As Tralala wanders around Times Square, why does she get upset?
8. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
9. How does Tralala feel about the note Harry leaves behind?
10. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)