|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What completely outrages Tralala as she goes from bar to bar?
(a) She wants to find a nice place to stay the night.
(b) She is loosing her looks.
(c) Her money was stolen.
(d) That no one will pick her up.
2. What is Abe's concern over his wife and kids needs?
(a) Getting a new job.
(b) Doing improvements on his car.
(c) Impressing a new woman he met at a bar.
(d) His own needs.
3. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
(a) Begin spending the union's money.
(b) Not go into work.
(c) Sleep on the couch and not with his wife.
(d) Slips more into a comatose state.
4. What does Doggie beg of Tralala?
(a) To be his girlfriend because he is madly in love.
(b) His ID card so that he can get back to the naval base.
(c) TO have sex with him because he is a virgin.
(d) His money so he can take a cab home.
5. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the men in the bar decide to leave?
2. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
3. What is a coda?
4. What has caused Harry to lash out and molest the boy?
5. After months of violence, a fight finally breaks out on the picket lines. What do the police do to keep people in check?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Abe goes to the barber shop, what does he like to gloat about?
2. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
3. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
4. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
5. Why is Harry excited for the upcoming strike?
6. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
7. While Abe goes out with a woman named Lucy, what does Nancy do?
8. Why does Irene enjoy going to work?
9. How does Tralala differentiate herself from other women?
10. What is Tralala unable to show to the sailor, Doggie?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)