|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tralala's officer act?
(a) A country bumpkin.
(b) He acts like a young naive man.
(c) An old man.
(d) Someone who is very worldly.
2. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He is the party planner at work.
(b) He works at a grocery store.
(c) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
(d) He is a union representative.
3. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
(a) A business owner.
(b) A mob boss.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A bookie.
4. What day will they receive the bag of groceries?
(a) On Monday.
(b) On Fridays.
(c) On Thursday.
(d) On Saturdays.
5. What will they do at this location?
(a) They invite hookers over to have drinks.
(b) They begin drinking more of the kegs.
(c) They watch movies.
(d) They begin doing drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he buy with the unions money?
2. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
3. How does Tralala distinguish herself from other women?
4. Who do Abe and Nancy choose to take their bitterness out on?
5. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. When Abe goes to the barber shop, what does he like to gloat about?
2. Why did Vinnie and Mary decide to get married?
3. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
4. Why is Tralala angry when Harry leaves?
5. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
6. How does Tralala differentiate herself from other women?
7. When Tralala meets Harry, what does she suddenly feel?
8. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
9. What scam does Tralala run on many men that come into Greeks?
10. Why is Harry upset when the strike finally comes to an end?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)