|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tralala become angry with Al and Tony after the robbery?
(a) They had told her they only got a couple hundred dollars from the robbery.
(b) She cannot believe they got caught.
(c) She is mad they were stupid enough to steal from a bookie.
(d) She is furious they blamed her.
2. Why does Tralala begin to give her body to anyone?
(a) She wants to fufill her sexual desires.
(b) She is heartbroken when her officer leaves and cannot go on.
(c) She wants to discover what she had with her officer.
(d) She wishes to look better than the other girls.
3. Where does Tralala pick Harry up from?
(b) Times Square.
(c) Brooklyn Hieghts.
4. Tralala thinks she will get paid a lot of money because ________________.
(a) She spent a lot of time with Harry.
(b) Harry seems to be rich.
(c) Harry is buying her dresses and taking her to expensive dinners.
(d) Harry liked her a lot.
5. What big purchase does he make to impress his friends and women?
(a) He gets a new job.
(b) He goes to a cool concert.
(c) He treats his wife very poorly.
(d) He buys a Cadillac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
2. What does Mike like to do with his time?
3. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
4. What does Mike like to prove to the rest of his friends?
5. Who is the first transvestite that Harry takes an interest in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucy feel she has little control over?
2. What is Tralala unable to show to the sailor, Doggie?
3. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
4. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
5. Why did Vinnie and Mary decide to get married?
6. What scam does Tralala run on many men that come into Greeks?
7. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
8. When Tralala meets Harry, what does she suddenly feel?
9. How does Harry pay for his actions?
10. How does Tralala differentiate herself from other women?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)