|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this provoke Vinnie to do?
(a) Tease Harry about his homophobic rants.
(b) Admit to Harry he also likes men.
(c) Take Harry to a place where he can try out his new dreams.
(d) Introduces Harry to a transvestite.
2. What does Ada's character represent?
3. Why is this action an odd thing for Ada to do?
(a) Her husband hates her.
(b) Her husband is dead.
(c) Her husaband has left her for another woman.
(d) She has not seen her husband in years.
4. What does Tralala normally do at Greeks?
(a) She steals money to make it by in life.
(b) She picks up men and then steals their money.
(c) She picks up men.
(d) She seduces men in the hopes they will marry her.
5. When Harry treats Tralala like a lady, how does she act in return?
(a) She falls in love with him.
(b) Like a lady.
(c) She treats him like a man.
(d) She pretends that she does not feel anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tralala pick Harry up from?
2. Tralala goes to a bar in Times Square. When she sees this prostitute with a lot of men she feels angry.
3. As the strike continues, what happens to the workers' feelings about the strike?
4. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
5. To many the union members, what type of personality does the President of the union have?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Abe goes out with a woman named Lucy, what does Nancy do?
2. What time does Harry hate spending with his wife?
3. What makes Harry very happy after meeting a couple of drag queens?
4. What does Lucy feel she has little control over?
5. What is Harry's job occupation?
6. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
7. Why does Irene enjoy going to work?
8. How does Tralala feel about the note Harry leaves behind?
9. Why does Tralala get physical with the sailor Doggie?
10. What is Tralala unable to show to the sailor, Doggie?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)