|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will they do at this location?
(a) They begin drinking more of the kegs.
(b) They invite hookers over to have drinks.
(c) They begin doing drugs.
(d) They watch movies.
2. What is the name of the manager at the steel mill?
(a) Mr. Harrington.
(b) Mr. Harring.
(c) Mr. Harrison.
(d) Mr. Harris.
3. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
(a) She watches the same tv shows that she and her husband used to watch.
(b) She follows the same routine everyday.
(c) She prepares her husband's pyjamas every night.
(d) She is slow to take up new technologies.
4. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A bookie.
(c) A mob boss.
(d) A business owner.
5. Where does Tralala pick Harry up from?
(a) Brooklyn Hieghts.
(b) Times Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike demand from Irene, although she works long hours?
2. Because his wife is taking too long in the bathroom, what does Vinnie decide to do?
3. What stops Harry Black from continuing to do this?
4. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
5. Who would Abe like to have a sexual relationship with?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a result of her time in Times Square, what does she begin to do?
2. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
3. How does Tralala's story end?
4. When Abe goes to the barber shop, what does he like to gloat about?
5. How does Harry pay for his actions?
6. What does Harry buy with a lot of the money?
7. Why did Vinnie and Mary decide to get married?
8. What scam does Tralala run on many men that come into Greeks?
9. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
10. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)