|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
(a) To get the union on the same side.
(b) Run the union shop and organize pickets.
(c) To make sure the entire staff does not work.
(d) He gets to walk around and hand out information.
2. Why is this action an odd thing for Ada to do?
(a) Her husband is dead.
(b) Her husaband has left her for another woman.
(c) Her husband hates her.
(d) She has not seen her husband in years.
3. What does Mike like to do with his time?
(a) He likes to spend it with his children.
(b) He gets lazy because he is unemployed.
(c) Help his wife at home.
(d) Go cruising for women.
4. Because of that what does she not have a lot of time for?
(a) Empathy or love.
(b) A courtship.
(d) Sex with meaning.
5. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
(a) She prepares her husband's pyjamas every night.
(b) She follows the same routine everyday.
(c) She watches the same tv shows that she and her husband used to watch.
(d) She is slow to take up new technologies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Vinnie's son's hair?
2. Why does Lucy get very upset by Louis after finding feces in their elevator?
3. What big purchase does he make to impress his friends and women?
4. What does Mike like to prove to the rest of his friends?
5. What is her plan with her friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What time does Harry hate spending with his wife?
2. Why does Vinnie decide to tease Harry?
3. When Abe goes to the barber shop, what does he like to gloat about?
4. Why does Mike refuse to go along with his wife's requests in the morning?
5. How does Tralala feel about the note Harry leaves behind?
6. What does Lucy feel she has little control over?
7. Why does Mike insist on making his wife's life very difficult?
8. When Harry no longer has an outlet for his repressed sexual feelings, what does he do?
9. When Tralala meets Harry, what does she suddenly feel?
10. As a result of her time in Times Square, what does she begin to do?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)