|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He wants to attack her outside.
(b) Because she made an impression on him.
(c) Because she stole his wallet.
(d) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
2. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
3. What day will they receive the bag of groceries?
(a) On Saturdays.
(b) On Monday.
(c) On Fridays.
(d) On Thursday.
4. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
(a) He is selling sodas.
(b) He is inside making cold calls for the union.
(c) He stays in the office answering phone calls.
(d) He is at bars drinking.
5. As the strike continues, what happens to the workers' feelings about the strike?
(a) They get violent with one another.
(b) They get more excited because they will get more money.
(c) They grow tired of Harry.
(d) They get restless because they are not getting paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tralala's officer act?
2. Tralala goes to a bar in Times Square. When she sees this prostitute with a lot of men she feels angry.
3. What completely outrages Tralala as she goes from bar to bar?
4. What is a coda?
5. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)