|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this new location, how do all the men begin to feel about the transvestites?
(a) Extremely attracted.
(b) They see them as more attractive.
(c) They want women instead of drag queens.
(d) They do not care either way about them.
2. What do the hipsters do in this situation?
(a) They choose to go back to the bar.
(b) They chase everyone with their cars.
(c) They get excited and wait to attack.
(d) They back down.
3. Who do the sailors think the hipsters sympathize with?
(b) Multiracial people.
(d) Black people.
4. Who does Georgie call to come to the party that has begun?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Other drag queen friends.
(c) Vinnie and his friends.
(d) Her drug dealer.
5. Why do the others laugh at Spook's bike?
(a) Because it is a police bike it will not last long.
(b) He crashes his bike the first day.
(c) Because he is annoying like a little child.
(d) He trips and falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar owner at the Greeks?
2. What could have stopped Tommy from making a bad decision?
3. What do the regulars at Greeks bar do to Spook?
4. What has Georgie taken that makes her a little numb to the pain?
5. What does she hope she can find there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does not accept Georgie?
2. What is the moral significance to this story?
3. What does the reader soon realize about the story?
4. What does Spook want more than anything?
5. What causes Freddie and his friends to chase after the sailors?
6. The hipsters cannot get a lot of respect from the other sailors and the bar owner. Why is this?
7. What do Tommy and Suzie enjoy doing the most?
8. How does Georgie's lifestyle isolated him from others?
9. What has Georgie struggled to find for most of his life?
10. When Spook announces he has obtained an old police motorbike, how do the party guests react?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)