|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the night, where does Suzy go?
(a) She leaves with her husband.
(b) She takes the baby and leaves.
(c) She goes to her parents' house.
(d) She goes home with another man.
2. What does Spook carry around with him?
(a) His license to drive.
(b) Spare parts for a bike.
(c) A motorbike helmet.
(d) His little black book.
3. What do the regulars at Greeks bar do to Spook?
(a) They tease him about his obsessions.
(b) They support him in his aim to become a better person.
(c) Make him run their errands.
(d) They help him study ways to improve his motorbike.
4. What does Rosie ask Freddie for?
(b) For $.50.
5. Who does Georgie call to come to the party that has begun?
(a) Vinnie and his friends.
(b) Her drug dealer.
(c) Other drag queen friends.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the violence in the novel equal to?
2. What do the sailors view the hipsters as?
3. When did he finally go into a correctional institution?
4. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
5. How does he react to the news?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do their lives change early on in the story?
2. What do Tommy and Suzie enjoy doing the most?
3. As the reader begins Baby Makes Three, what kind of story do they assume this to be?
4. Where does Georgie live?
5. Who will not return Georgie's feelings?
6. What does the reader soon realize about the story?
7. On the same day as the wedding, what else occurs?
8. What has Georgie struggled to find for most of his life?
9. Why does Vinnie allow his friends to throw knives at Georgie?
10. The hipsters cannot get a lot of respect from the other sailors and the bar owner. Why is this?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)