|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Suzy's father?
(a) He is an alcoholic.
(b) He hates his daughter.
(c) He has a deadly disease.
(d) He is not around.
2. At the wedding celebration, who makes him or herself well known to everyone at the party?
3. How does Georgie feel about her lifestyle?
(a) She will not hide her lifestyle of sexuality.
(b) She hides from others.
(c) She feels opressed.
(d) She loves it because she has many friends.
4. At the end of the night, where does Suzy go?
(a) She goes home with another man.
(b) She takes the baby and leaves.
(c) She leaves with her husband.
(d) She goes to her parents' house.
5. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
(a) Punishing Tommy for being pregnant.
(b) Adopting the baby.
(c) Throwing her out of the house.
(d) Punishing her for getting pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie call to come to the party that has begun?
2. At this new location, how do all the men begin to feel about the transvestites?
3. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
4. What is Spook obsessed with?
5. What does Spook like to examine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Georgie use drugs?
2. On the same day as the wedding, what else occurs?
3. Why does Georgie sleep with Harry?
4. How is Georgie self destructive?
5. Why does Vinnie allow his friends to throw knives at Georgie?
6. Who will not return Georgie's feelings?
7. At the end of the story, what does the party end up being?
8. As the reader begins Baby Makes Three, what kind of story do they assume this to be?
9. How do their lives change early on in the story?
10. Where does Georgie live?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)