|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
(a) Throwing her out of the house.
(b) Adopting the baby.
(c) Punishing her for getting pregnant.
(d) Punishing Tommy for being pregnant.
2. What does Rosie ask Freddie for?
(d) For $.50.
3. To help his daughter what does Suzy's father do?
(a) Pays for an elaborate wedding.
(b) Gives her money.
(c) Reserves a hall for Tommy and Suzy to get married in.
(d) Makes Tommy swear to marry her.
4. Why do Tommy and Spook often meet?
(a) For coffee.
(b) To talk about motorbikes.
(c) To do drug deals.
(d) For beer.
5. How does Shelby write the fight scenes?
(a) Rushed tone.
(b) Harsh and real tone.
(c) in a fast paced manner.
(d) Stream-of-consciousness style.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the bike shops, what does Spook often do?
2. How do Freddie and the gang leave the sailor?
3. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
4. Once Georgie gets to this place, what are most of the people complaining about?
5. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Georgie self destructive?
2. Why does Georgie sleep with Harry?
3. At the end of the story, what does the party end up being?
4. On the same day as the wedding, what else occurs?
5. What does Spook want more than anything?
6. How do their lives change early on in the story?
7. What causes Freddie and his friends to chase after the sailors?
8. Who does not accept Georgie?
9. What do Tommy and Suzie enjoy doing the most?
10. Where does Georgie live?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)