|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Vinnie and Mary's neighbors up at night?
(a) They continually argue.
(b) The music they play.
(c) Their screaming baby.
(d) Their sexual exploits.
2. What other memories haunt Ada?
(a) Playing with her son Ira who died in WWII.
(b) Her family's fight for control over her life.
(c) The car accident that killed her husband.
(d) Her son's death by another person.
3. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
(a) He is inside making cold calls for the union.
(b) He is selling sodas.
(c) He is at bars drinking.
(d) He stays in the office answering phone calls.
4. How does Harry feel about his wife?
(a) He hates her nagging.
(b) He used to love her but no longer does.
(c) He hates and and does not like being with her.
(d) He loves her but feels like she soffocates him.
5. Who would Abe like to have a sexual relationship with?
(a) A girl named Lucy.
(b) A close family friend.
(c) His wife but she is not interested.
(d) A man named Stanley.
6. When the men are done with Tralala what do they do?
(a) They take her out for dinner.
(b) They take her back to their house.
(c) They leave her alone and bleeding in a car outside.
(d) Leave her at a hospital.
7. What does Tralala normally do at Greeks?
(a) She steals money to make it by in life.
(b) She picks up men.
(c) She picks up men and then steals their money.
(d) She seduces men in the hopes they will marry her.
8. How old was Tralala when she become sexually active?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
9. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
(a) A coupon for clothing.
(b) A money allowance.
(c) Clothing for their families.
(d) A $10 bag of groceries.
10. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He is the party planner at work.
(b) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
(c) He is a union representative.
(d) He works at a grocery store.
11. What does the new worker think?
(a) He wants to stay out of the conflict.
(b) He hates being in the middle.
(c) He does not want the steel cutting job.
(d) He wants to work on the steel cutting job.
12. What does this provoke Vinnie to do?
(a) Introduces Harry to a transvestite.
(b) Admit to Harry he also likes men.
(c) Tease Harry about his homophobic rants.
(d) Take Harry to a place where he can try out his new dreams.
13. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Goes out with the boys.
(c) Gets a beer.
(d) Plays with the child.
14. What is Abe's concern over his wife and kids needs?
(a) Impressing a new woman he met at a bar.
(b) His own needs.
(c) Doing improvements on his car.
(d) Getting a new job.
15. What completely outrages Tralala as she goes from bar to bar?
(a) She is loosing her looks.
(b) She wants to find a nice place to stay the night.
(c) Her money was stolen.
(d) That no one will pick her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
2. Who is the first transvestite that Harry takes an interest in?
3. Where does Tralala pick Harry up from?
4. Whenever Abe comes home after a long night of drinking, how does he interact with his family?
5. Why does Harry's new girlfriend want to break up with him?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)