|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tralala's main concern?
(a) If she will ever find love.
(b) How she will ever find Harry again.
(c) Getting out of jail.
(d) How she will make the next dollar.
2. How does Tralala express all of her needs?
(a) Through her violent or sexual actions.
(b) With her facial emotions.
(c) With her words.
(d) Through letters and music.
3. Whenever Abe comes home after a long night of drinking, how does he interact with his family?
(a) He screams at them.
(b) He sneaks in hoping they won't notice.
(c) He falls alseep as they try to share their day.
(d) He tells them drunkenly how much he loves them.
4. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
(a) Not go into work.
(b) Slips more into a comatose state.
(c) Begin spending the union's money.
(d) Sleep on the couch and not with his wife.
5. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
(a) Fantasizing about his wife.
(b) Touching his son's penis.
(c) Touching himself.
(d) Fantasizing about other men.
6. What day will they receive the bag of groceries?
(a) On Fridays.
(b) On Monday.
(c) On Saturdays.
(d) On Thursday.
7. When Harry treats Tralala like a lady, how does she act in return?
(a) She pretends that she does not feel anything.
(b) She treats him like a man.
(c) She falls in love with him.
(d) Like a lady.
8. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
(a) Plays with the child.
(b) Goes to sleep.
(c) Goes out with the boys.
(d) Gets a beer.
9. What color is Vinnie's son's hair?
10. Where does Harry invite Vinnie, Sal and Malfie to go with him?
(a) To the steel mill.
(b) To the union shop.
(c) To Greeks.
(d) To Harry's house.
11. Why does Lucy get very upset by Louis after finding feces in their elevator?
(a) He promises to move them out of the neighborhood.
(b) He thinks it is disgusting.
(c) He laughs at the situation instead of trying to fix it.
(d) He tells his wife to be paitent, they will move soon.
12. Why does the President hire Vinnie?
(a) Vinnie has trucker friends that can work with the union.
(b) To appease the union workers.
(c) To deliver some essential items.
(d) Vinnie blackmails the President into hiring him.
13. What does this particular story examine?
(a) The circle of tragedy.
(b) The tragedy of life.
(c) The circle of life.
(d) The sadness of life.
14. How does Tralala's officer act?
(a) An old man.
(b) A country bumpkin.
(c) Someone who is very worldly.
(d) He acts like a young naive man.
15. What does he buy with the unions money?
(d) Friends to hang out with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would Abe like to have a sexual relationship with?
2. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
3. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
4. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
5. As the strike continues, what happens to the workers' feelings about the strike?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)