|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
2. Why does Harry's new girlfriend want to break up with him?
(a) He actually breaks up with her.
(b) He no longer has money to take her to expensive places.
(c) She wants him to leave his wife.
(d) She wants to move in with him.
3. What has caused Harry to lash out and molest the boy?
(a) He wants to warm the boy.
(b) He wants to be with young boys.
(c) He repressed his sexual feelings.
(d) He gets desperate.
4. What is her plan with her friends?
(a) She wants them to also become prostitutes.
(b) To teach them how to turn tricks.
(c) She would like to go out dancing.
(d) She lures the men outside of Greeks and then her friends attack him.
5. Harry begins to ask about the transvestites that sometimes hang around Greeks. As Harry begins to question the others what does Vinnie realize?
(a) Harry hates gay people.
(b) Harry wants to have an experience with a man.
(c) Harry is a little weird.
(d) Harry is not secure with his sexuality.
6. Because his wife is taking too long in the bathroom, what does Vinnie decide to do?
(a) Yell at his wife.
(b) Goes back to sleep.
(c) Urinate out of the window.
(d) Beat down the door.
7. What other memories haunt Ada?
(a) Her son's death by another person.
(b) Her family's fight for control over her life.
(c) The car accident that killed her husband.
(d) Playing with her son Ira who died in WWII.
8. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
(a) Where he will spend the summer.
(b) How he dresses.
(c) Cutting hair.
(d) Where he goes to school.
9. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
(a) Al and Spook.
(b) Al and Tony.
(c) Al and Vinnie.
(d) Tony and Vinnie.
10. Because of that what does she not have a lot of time for?
(a) A courtship.
(b) Empathy or love.
(c) Sex with meaning.
11. Who does Lucy wish that her children would stop playing with?
(a) The Mexican children.
(b) The Hispanic children.
(c) The Black children.
(d) The Irish children.
12. What is the name of the bar?
(b) Als' place.
13. Who do Abe and Nancy choose to take their bitterness out on?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The people they work with.
(c) Their nieghbors.
(d) Their innocent daughter.
14. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
(a) Not go into work.
(b) Slips more into a comatose state.
(c) Sleep on the couch and not with his wife.
(d) Begin spending the union's money.
15. Obviously, what kind of life has she led?
(a) An exciting life.
(b) A very difficult one because she has become a prostitute.
(c) A mediocre life.
(d) An easy life. Just recently have things turned for the worst.
Short Answer Questions
1. To many the union members, what type of personality does the President of the union have?
2. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
3. What will they do at this location?
4. Tralala thinks she will get paid a lot of money because ________________.
5. Why do all the men in the bar decide to leave?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)