|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After having sex with his wife, what does Harry do?
(a) Leaves to go pick up other women.
(b) Takes a shower to feel better.
(c) Lays in his bed and cries.
(d) Is very satisfied.
2. Why does the President hire Vinnie?
(a) To appease the union workers.
(b) Vinnie blackmails the President into hiring him.
(c) Vinnie has trucker friends that can work with the union.
(d) To deliver some essential items.
3. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
(a) She prepares her husband's pyjamas every night.
(b) She is slow to take up new technologies.
(c) She watches the same tv shows that she and her husband used to watch.
(d) She follows the same routine everyday.
4. To many the union members, what type of personality does the President of the union have?
(a) Nobel leader.
(b) Forceful presence.
(c) Very Kind.
5. Why is Harry beaten up by Vinnie in his gang?
(a) Harry tried to molest a young boy.
(b) Harry offends Vinnie's gang.
(c) Harry is caught with Vinnie's girl.
(d) Harry tries to beat Vinnie up.
6. Is Mike able to provide for his family?
(a) Yes, he gets unemployment.
(b) No, his wife must provide for his family.
(c) Yes, but only when he works.
(d) No, he refuses to help her out.
7. What does the new worker think?
(a) He does not want the steel cutting job.
(b) He wants to work on the steel cutting job.
(c) He hates being in the middle.
(d) He wants to stay out of the conflict.
8. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
(a) Tony and Vinnie.
(b) Al and Vinnie.
(c) Al and Tony.
(d) Al and Spook.
9. What does Ada's character represent?
10. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
(a) A business owner.
(b) A bookie.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A mob boss.
11. What does this provoke Vinnie to do?
(a) Take Harry to a place where he can try out his new dreams.
(b) Admit to Harry he also likes men.
(c) Tease Harry about his homophobic rants.
(d) Introduces Harry to a transvestite.
12. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
(b) Because she stole his wallet.
(c) Because she made an impression on him.
(d) He wants to attack her outside.
13. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
(a) A neat and orderly household.
(b) A higher education.
(c) Some try to create a better life for themseleves.
(d) A better relationship with their husbands.
14. What stops Harry Black from continuing to do this?
(a) His son splashes water at him.
(b) His wife calls him from another room.
(c) His wife walks into the room.
(d) The phone rings.
15. What has caused Harry to lash out and molest the boy?
(a) He gets desperate.
(b) He wants to warm the boy.
(c) He repressed his sexual feelings.
(d) He wants to be with young boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big purchase does he make to impress his friends and women?
2. Who does Lucy wish that her children would stop playing with?
3. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
4. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
5. What is Abe's concern over his wife and kids needs?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)