|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tralala normally do at Greeks?
(a) She steals money to make it by in life.
(b) She picks up men.
(c) She picks up men and then steals their money.
(d) She seduces men in the hopes they will marry her.
2. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
(a) Fantasizing about other men.
(b) Touching himself.
(c) Touching his son's penis.
(d) Fantasizing about his wife.
3. Why does Tralala begin to give her body to anyone?
(a) She is heartbroken when her officer leaves and cannot go on.
(b) She wishes to look better than the other girls.
(c) She wants to fufill her sexual desires.
(d) She wants to discover what she had with her officer.
4. What does Mike demand from Irene, although she works long hours?
(a) She have sex with him even tough he is tired.
(b) He demands her to cook food for the family.
(c) She look after the children
(d) She cooks and takes care of the children.
5. What has caused Harry to lash out and molest the boy?
(a) He wants to warm the boy.
(b) He gets desperate.
(c) He repressed his sexual feelings.
(d) He wants to be with young boys.
6. What color is Vinnie's son's hair?
7. What is a coda?
(a) A climax.
(b) A special section of a song.
(c) A villian.
(d) An ending or conclusion.
8. What is the name of the bar that Harry begins to visit?
9. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
(a) Some try to create a better life for themseleves.
(b) A higher education.
(c) A neat and orderly household.
(d) A better relationship with their husbands.
10. How does Tralala distinguish herself from other women?
(a) She thinks she is prettier than many other women.
(b) She claims that sex is just sex. She wants nothing more.
(c) She does not like having sex with men.
(d) She acts more like a man.
11. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
(a) A coupon for clothing.
(b) A money allowance.
(c) A $10 bag of groceries.
(d) Clothing for their families.
12. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
(b) He is the party planner at work.
(c) He works at a grocery store.
(d) He is a union representative.
13. Who would Abe like to have a sexual relationship with?
(a) A close family friend.
(b) A girl named Lucy.
(c) A man named Stanley.
(d) His wife but she is not interested.
14. What other memories haunt Ada?
(a) The car accident that killed her husband.
(b) Her family's fight for control over her life.
(c) Playing with her son Ira who died in WWII.
(d) Her son's death by another person.
15. How does Tralala express all of her needs?
(a) With her facial emotions.
(b) Through letters and music.
(c) With her words.
(d) Through her violent or sexual actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Harry Black from continuing to do this?
2. What day will they receive the bag of groceries?
3. How does Tralala's officer act?
4. What keeps Vinnie and Mary's neighbors up at night?
5. After months of violence, a fight finally breaks out on the picket lines. What do the police do to keep people in check?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)