|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tralala's officer act?
(a) An old man.
(b) He acts like a young naive man.
(c) Someone who is very worldly.
(d) A country bumpkin.
2. Harry begins to ask about the transvestites that sometimes hang around Greeks. As Harry begins to question the others what does Vinnie realize?
(a) Harry hates gay people.
(b) Harry wants to have an experience with a man.
(c) Harry is not secure with his sexuality.
(d) Harry is a little weird.
3. What is Nancy missing from her life?
(a) She wants to be sexual with her husband.
(b) Kindness from her husband.
(c) Love from her children.
(d) Her own parents to guide her.
4. Is Mike able to provide for his family?
(a) Yes, he gets unemployment.
(b) No, his wife must provide for his family.
(c) No, he refuses to help her out.
(d) Yes, but only when he works.
5. Over the next few days, Tralala frequents Time Square, trying to do what?
(a) See old friends.
(b) Pick up men and make money.
(c) Run more scams on innocent people.
(d) Make new friends.
6. Who goes out with Mike for drinks and then to pick up women?
7. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) Because she made an impression on him.
(b) Because she stole his wallet.
(c) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
(d) He wants to attack her outside.
8. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
(a) Where he will spend the summer.
(b) How he dresses.
(c) Cutting hair.
(d) Where he goes to school.
9. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
(a) Goes out with the boys.
(b) Plays with the child.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Gets a beer.
10. What does he buy with the unions money?
(c) Friends to hang out with.
11. What do some characters like Lucy strive to achieve?
(a) A neat and orderly household.
(b) Some try to create a better life for themseleves.
(c) A higher education.
(d) A better relationship with their husbands.
12. After months of violence, a fight finally breaks out on the picket lines. What do the police do to keep people in check?
(a) The police side with the union workers.
(b) The union workers charge against the truck drivers and police intervene.
(c) The police hose the fighting men down.
(d) The union workers turn on the police.
13. What does Ada's character represent?
14. Why does Tralala begin to give her body to anyone?
(a) She is heartbroken when her officer leaves and cannot go on.
(b) She wants to discover what she had with her officer.
(c) She wants to fufill her sexual desires.
(d) She wishes to look better than the other girls.
15. Tralala goes to a bar in Times Square. When she sees this prostitute with a lot of men she feels angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lucy wish that her children would stop playing with?
2. When Harry's wife questions where he is when he is not at home, what does Harry do?
3. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
4. What does Doggie beg of Tralala?
5. After a week of looking, Tralala becomes very unhappy. What doesn't she realize?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)