|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the President hire Vinnie?
(a) To deliver some essential items.
(b) Vinnie blackmails the President into hiring him.
(c) To appease the union workers.
(d) Vinnie has trucker friends that can work with the union.
2. Over the next few days, Tralala frequents Time Square, trying to do what?
(a) Pick up men and make money.
(b) Make new friends.
(c) See old friends.
(d) Run more scams on innocent people.
3. What completely outrages Tralala as she goes from bar to bar?
(a) That no one will pick her up.
(b) She wants to find a nice place to stay the night.
(c) Her money was stolen.
(d) She is loosing her looks.
4. How do the superiors react to Harry as a union rep?
(a) Everyone respects Harry's job.
(b) They think he is a stickler for the rules.
(c) He is not helpful with worker issues.
(d) They think he is annoying because he abuses his power.
5. Who do Al and Tony try to rob money from?
(a) A business owner.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A bookie.
(d) A mob boss.
6. Why do all the men in the bar decide to leave?
(a) The bar gets shut down.
(b) Tralala invites them outside to sleep with her.
(c) They already have their women they are leaving with.
(d) Tralala is becoming a distraction.
7. What is the name of the bar?
(b) Als' place.
8. What keeps Vinnie and Mary's neighbors up at night?
(a) Their screaming baby.
(b) Their sexual exploits.
(c) They continually argue.
(d) The music they play.
9. Because of that what does she not have a lot of time for?
(a) Empathy or love.
(b) Sex with meaning.
(d) A courtship.
10. When Harry leaves to go to his next post, what does he give Tralala?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A coupon.
(c) A receipt.
11. Why is Harry beaten up by Vinnie in his gang?
(a) Harry is caught with Vinnie's girl.
(b) Harry tried to molest a young boy.
(c) Harry tries to beat Vinnie up.
(d) Harry offends Vinnie's gang.
12. When Doggie attacks Tralala, who comes to help her?
(a) Al and Tony.
(b) Al and Vinnie.
(c) Al and Spook.
(d) Tony and Vinnie.
13. What does Mike like to do with his time?
(a) Help his wife at home.
(b) Go cruising for women.
(c) He gets lazy because he is unemployed.
(d) He likes to spend it with his children.
14. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
(a) A coupon for clothing.
(b) Clothing for their families.
(c) A money allowance.
(d) A $10 bag of groceries.
15. What other memories haunt Ada?
(a) Her son's death by another person.
(b) Her family's fight for control over her life.
(c) The car accident that killed her husband.
(d) Playing with her son Ira who died in WWII.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first transvestite that Harry takes an interest in?
2. When Harry treats Tralala like a lady, how does she act in return?
3. What color is Vinnie's son's hair?
4. How does Ada act as though nothing in her life has changed?
5. Why does Lucy get very upset by Louis after finding feces in their elevator?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)