|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside of Greeks one night, Georgie tries to describe her feelings for Vinnie. What does Vinnie do?
(a) He teases her.
(b) He tells Georgie to get lost.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He tells her he loves her.
2. What do Suzie and Tommy end up having?
(a) Identical twins.
(b) A baby boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A boy and a girl.
3. What do the hipsters become scared of?
(a) They think Georgie will kill.
(b) They think that Georgie might go to the police.
(c) They think Georgie's brother will kill them.
(d) The cops will hear Georgie screaming.
4. How does he react to the news?
(a) He wants to be at the wedding.
(b) He is angry but then happy he has a grandson.
(c) He hates her decisions.
(d) He is overcome with sadness.
5. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
(d) Lonely in their lives.
6. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
(a) Asking the reader for forgiveness.
(b) With a quote from the Bible.
(c) With an story.
(d) With a message from the author.
7. At home, how does Georgie's mother feel about Georgie's life choices?
(a) She hates her son for dressing like a woman.
(b) She loves her son, but not the woman he pretends to be.
(c) She still loves Georgie because she is her son no matter what.
(d) She hates Georgie for being gay.
8. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
(a) They occassionally sleep together.
(b) Rosie is Freddie's sister.
(c) Freddie is Rosie's pimp.
(d) They have been dating for 3 years.
9. What does the author think that Georgie and her mother's relationship is?
(a) Very strong.
(b) Too dependent on one another.
(c) Self destructive.
10. Why is Georgie different from many people around her?
(a) She is a transvestite.
(b) She looks like a man.
(c) She is a homosexual transvestite.
(d) She is gay.
11. Even though Tommy and Spook are supposed to be friends, how is Spook treated?
(a) Very well.
(b) Like a brother.
(c) Like the baby's uncle.
12. After the party has gotten out of control, where must everyone relocate to?
(a) Vinnie's apartment.
(b) Georgie's place.
(c) Ginger's place.
(d) Miss Tony's apartment.
13. What starts a fight between the hipsters and the sailors?
(a) Freddie confronts a sailor.
(b) Freddie hits Rosie.
(c) Vinnie hits a sailor.
(d) Rosie hits Freddie.
14. When Vinnie left prison, how did he feel?
(a) Very angry about life.
(b) Like a grown man.
(c) Challenged with how to live his life.
15. What do the regulars at Greeks bar do to Spook?
(a) Make him run their errands.
(b) They support him in his aim to become a better person.
(c) They help him study ways to improve his motorbike.
(d) They tease him about his obsessions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the others laugh at Spook's bike?
2. How does Georgie feel about her lifestyle?
3. What are Tommy's true intentions for the end of the night?
4. What does Georgie beg Vinnie to do?
5. Who do the sailors think the hipsters sympathize with?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)