|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
(a) Rosie is Freddie's sister.
(b) They occassionally sleep together.
(c) Freddie is Rosie's pimp.
(d) They have been dating for 3 years.
2. What does this do to Georgie?
(a) She is resigned to his decision.
(b) She feels excited.
(c) Makes her sad. She takes more drugs to feel better.
(d) She vows to keep trying.
3. What do the hipsters try to clean Georgie's wound with?
(a) Rubbing Alcohol.
(b) Liquid Asprin.
4. How would people describe the ceremony?
(c) Lacking emotion.
5. What do the hipsters do in this situation?
(a) They chase everyone with their cars.
(b) They back down.
(c) They get excited and wait to attack.
(d) They choose to go back to the bar.
6. What does Brooklyn show it can have?
(a) A community spirit.
(b) An escape for residents.
(c) A healthy community.
(d) Fun in the community.
7. In the parking lot, what game do the hipsters decide to play?
(a) They throw the horseshoe around.
(b) They play a game of mum.
(c) They play chicken with their cars.
(d) They play a card game called Spades.
8. In this story, what does it seem that people do to one another?
(a) People want to help one another.
(b) They respect all life.
(c) They hope to help other's children.
(d) They put each other's lives ahead of others.
9. What do the regulars at Greeks bar do to Spook?
(a) They tease him about his obsessions.
(b) They help him study ways to improve his motorbike.
(c) They support him in his aim to become a better person.
(d) Make him run their errands.
10. Outside of Greeks one night, Georgie tries to describe her feelings for Vinnie. What does Vinnie do?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He embraces her.
(c) He teases her.
(d) He tells Georgie to get lost.
11. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
(d) Lonely in their lives.
12. Why do the others laugh at Spook's bike?
(a) Because he is annoying like a little child.
(b) Because it is a police bike it will not last long.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He crashes his bike the first day.
13. What are Vinnie and Sal thought to be?
(a) Smart men.
(b) Old men.
(d) Good people.
14. When did he finally go into a correctional institution?
(a) At 14 years old.
(b) When he was 16 years old.
(c) When he was 13 years old.
(d) At 22 years old.
15. What does Rosie ask Freddie for?
(c) For $.50.
Short Answer Questions
1. Georgie waits for her mother to fall asleep so that she can go where?
2. What is the name of the bar owner at the Greeks?
3. Why does Shelby think that people participate in violence?
4. What does the reader wonder about regarding the environment this child will grow up in?
5. What does Tommy really enjoy doing?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)