|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who likes to hang out at the Greeks?
(a) Prostitute, hipsters and sailors.
(b) Prostitutes and sailors.
(c) Hipsters and sailors.
(d) Sailors and hipsters.
2. What does Spook like to examine?
(a) Screws in motorbikes.
(b) Helmets he can buy.
(c) Women's looks.
(d) Men's looks.
3. Who does Vinnie end up choosing?
4. Ultimately, what does it seem that Tommy gives into?
(a) A dare.
(d) Peer pressure.
5. Outside of Greeks one night, Georgie tries to describe her feelings for Vinnie. What does Vinnie do?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He teases her.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He tells Georgie to get lost.
6. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
(a) Throwing her out of the house.
(b) Punishing her for getting pregnant.
(c) Punishing Tommy for being pregnant.
(d) Adopting the baby.
7. After the party has gotten out of control, where must everyone relocate to?
(a) Vinnie's apartment.
(b) Miss Tony's apartment.
(c) Ginger's place.
(d) Georgie's place.
8. What doesn't he notice about his daughter until it is too late?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She has cut her hair.
(c) She is going to run off with her husband to get married.
(d) She is about to commit sucide.
9. What do the hipsters view the sailors as?
(b) Redneck idiots.
(d) Rednecks and squares.
10. Why does Georgie suddenly become hysterical?
(a) She knows Vinnie will never love her.
(b) The knife finally stabs her.
(c) Vinnie hits her in the face.
(d) She thinks her brother is coming after her.
11. What is the name of the bar owner at the Greeks?
12. How does Spook react to their laughter?
(a) He ignores it because he is so happy with his new bike.
(b) He is saddened by it.
(c) He wishes they could be happy for him.
(d) He ignores them because he knows they are jealous.
13. In the parking lot, what game do the hipsters decide to play?
(a) They play a game of mum.
(b) They play a card game called Spades.
(c) They play chicken with their cars.
(d) They throw the horseshoe around.
14. What is wrong with Suzy's father?
(a) He is not around.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He has a deadly disease.
(d) He hates his daughter.
15. Why does Shelby think that people participate in violence?
(b) They hate one another.
(c) They need entertainment.
(d) Because they cannot control their anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would people describe the ceremony?
2. What do the hipsters tell the police when they find them beating up a sailor?
3. Why do Tommy and Spook often meet?
4. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
5. In this story, what does it seem that people do to one another?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)