|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spook carry around with him?
(a) His license to drive.
(b) Spare parts for a bike.
(c) His little black book.
(d) A motorbike helmet.
2. What do the regulars at Greeks bar do to Spook?
(a) They tease him about his obsessions.
(b) They support him in his aim to become a better person.
(c) They help him study ways to improve his motorbike.
(d) Make him run their errands.
3. In this story, what does it seem that people do to one another?
(a) They respect all life.
(b) People want to help one another.
(c) They hope to help other's children.
(d) They put each other's lives ahead of others.
4. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
(a) He does not respect the unemployed group.
(b) He does not think they value themseleves.
(c) They are always rude to him.
(d) He does not like the hipsters.
5. Ultimately, what does it seem that Tommy gives into?
(c) A dare.
(d) Peer pressure.
6. What do the hippies think of the music that the sailors play?
(a) They enjoy it.
(b) They like the music and the sailors.
(c) They think it is very "square."
(d) They hate the sailors but like their music.
7. After the party has gotten out of control, where must everyone relocate to?
(a) Vinnie's apartment.
(b) Ginger's place.
(c) Miss Tony's apartment.
(d) Georgie's place.
8. What does Spook like to examine?
(a) Men's looks.
(b) Helmets he can buy.
(c) Screws in motorbikes.
(d) Women's looks.
9. What has Georgie taken that makes her a little numb to the pain?
10. Georgie waits for her mother to fall asleep so that she can go where?
(a) To Goldie's house.
(b) To the market.
(c) To Vinnies.
(d) Out with Regina.
11. What is the name of the bar owner at the Greeks?
12. Why is Georgie different from many people around her?
(a) She is gay.
(b) She is a transvestite.
(c) She looks like a man.
(d) She is a homosexual transvestite.
13. Even though Tommy and Spook are supposed to be friends, how is Spook treated?
(b) Like the baby's uncle.
(c) Like a brother.
(d) Very well.
14. Why doesn't Georgie want to go home?
(a) She is afraid her father will be home.
(b) Her brother is at home and makes her life miserable.
(c) She thinks her mother will be frightened.
(d) She hates being at home with her family.
15. What are Tommy's true intentions for the end of the night?
(a) To leave and go home to his wife.
(b) To spend time with his friends.
(c) To spend some time alone.
(d) To go home with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What really ends up happening to Tommy?
2. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
3. How does Shelby write the fight scenes?
4. When did he finally go into a correctional institution?
5. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)