Short Answer Questions Key
1. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
With a quote from the Bible.
2. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
A lot of senseless violence.
3. Who likes to hang out at the Greeks?
Prostitute, hipsters and sailors.
4. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
5. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
He does not respect the unemployed group.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)