Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part One: Another Day Another Dollar.
1. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
2. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
3. Who likes to hang out at the Greeks?
4. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
5. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
6. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
7. What do the hippies think of the music that the sailors play?
8. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
9. What does Rosie ask Freddie for?
10. In the parking lot, what game do the...
This section contains 1,861 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)