|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Vinnie and Mary fight about concerning their son?
(a) Where he goes to school.
(b) How he dresses.
(c) Where he will spend the summer.
(d) Cutting hair.
2. Why does Harry's new girlfriend want to break up with him?
(a) He no longer has money to take her to expensive places.
(b) She wants to move in with him.
(c) He actually breaks up with her.
(d) She wants him to leave his wife.
3. What could the reader assume the stories are about?
(a) Focuses on female fight.
(b) Focuses on male dominance in American society in the fifties.
(c) The lives of the children in these neighborhoods.
(d) This small community.
4. Obviously, what kind of life has she led?
(a) An exciting life.
(b) A mediocre life.
(c) A very difficult one because she has become a prostitute.
(d) An easy life. Just recently have things turned for the worst.
5. What is the best description for the end of this story?
(a) Happy ending.
(c) Very positive.
(d) Everyone gets what they desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
2. What makes the foremen angry with Harry?
3. What doesn't he notice about his daughter until it is too late?
4. What do Vinnie's friends do?
5. What big purchase does he make to impress his friends and women?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)