|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Vinnie given so many chances to lead a good, criminal free life?
(a) His family had a connection in the courts.
(b) His older brothers made sure to take the fall.
(c) Everyone thought he was too young to be committing the crimes he was accused of.
(d) Vinnie comes from a very prominent Brooklyn family.
2. Why does Tralala become angry with Al and Tony after the robbery?
(a) She is mad they were stupid enough to steal from a bookie.
(b) She cannot believe they got caught.
(c) They had told her they only got a couple hundred dollars from the robbery.
(d) She is furious they blamed her.
3. How old was Tralala when she become sexually active?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
4. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
(a) With a quote from the Bible.
(b) With an story.
(c) With a message from the author.
(d) Asking the reader for forgiveness.
5. What could have stopped Tommy from making a bad decision?
(a) Going home with Spook.
(b) Getting a ride to Spook's apartment.
(c) Going for a ride with Spook.
(d) Talking to Spook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hippies think of the music that the sailors play?
2. At home, how does Georgie's mother feel about Georgie's life choices?
3. What big purchase does he make to impress his friends and women?
4. How does Mike reward himself after he changes his child's nappies?
5. How do the superiors react to Harry as a union rep?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)