|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coda..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
(a) A lot of senseless violence.
(b) The community is very close.
(c) Many children are killed.
(d) Many men are sent off to war.
2. What could have stopped Tommy from making a bad decision?
(a) Going home with Spook.
(b) Going for a ride with Spook.
(c) Talking to Spook.
(d) Getting a ride to Spook's apartment.
3. After months of violence, a fight finally breaks out on the picket lines. What do the police do to keep people in check?
(a) The union workers charge against the truck drivers and police intervene.
(b) The union workers turn on the police.
(c) The police hose the fighting men down.
(d) The police side with the union workers.
4. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
(a) Getting desperate.
(b) Going home.
(c) Becoming angry with one another.
(d) Create violence.
5. Why does Doggie go after Tralala outside?
(a) He wants to attack her outside.
(b) Because she made an impression on him.
(c) He thinks she will have sex with him outside.
(d) Because she stole his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. To help his daughter what does Suzy's father do?
2. When Harry treats Tralala like a lady, how does she act in return?
3. Even though Tommy and Spook are supposed to be friends, how is Spook treated?
4. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
5. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)