|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V. The Strike..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
(a) Becoming angry with one another.
(b) Going home.
(c) Getting desperate.
(d) Create violence.
2. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He works at a grocery store.
(b) He is a union representative.
(c) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
(d) He is the party planner at work.
3. Why was Vinnie given so many chances to lead a good, criminal free life?
(a) Everyone thought he was too young to be committing the crimes he was accused of.
(b) Vinnie comes from a very prominent Brooklyn family.
(c) His family had a connection in the courts.
(d) His older brothers made sure to take the fall.
4. In the parking lot, what game do the hipsters decide to play?
(a) They play a card game called Spades.
(b) They play chicken with their cars.
(c) They play a game of mum.
(d) They throw the horseshoe around.
5. Georgie waits for her mother to fall asleep so that she can go where?
(a) To the market.
(b) Out with Regina.
(c) To Goldie's house.
(d) To Vinnies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Freddie and the gang leave the sailor?
2. At the bike shops, what does Spook often do?
3. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
4. What does Spook like to examine?
5. Why do Tommy and Spook often meet?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)