|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V. The Strike..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Suzie's father consider concerning his daughter's pregnancy?
(a) Throwing her out of the house.
(b) Punishing Tommy for being pregnant.
(c) Adopting the baby.
(d) Punishing her for getting pregnant.
2. What does Brooklyn show it can have?
(a) A community spirit.
(b) Fun in the community.
(c) A healthy community.
(d) An escape for residents.
3. What do the hipsters do in this situation?
(a) They chase everyone with their cars.
(b) They get excited and wait to attack.
(c) They back down.
(d) They choose to go back to the bar.
4. What is the violence in the novel equal to?
(a) The fight was not very violent.
(b) Violence in war.
(c) Crime on the streets.
(d) The beast in the Bible quote.
5. How does Harry feel about his wife?
(a) He loves her but feels like she soffocates him.
(b) He hates her nagging.
(c) He hates and and does not like being with her.
(d) He used to love her but no longer does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be one of the biggest obstacles in Georgie's life?
2. Obviously, what kind of life has she led?
3. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
4. During the strike, what will the union members receive every week?
5. Why does Shelby think that people participate in violence?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)