|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V. The Strike..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry works at the steel mill, but enjoys this position also.
(a) He works at a grocery store.
(b) He is the party planner at work.
(c) He is a union representative.
(d) He is his bosses' favorite employee.
2. In this story, what does it seem that people do to one another?
(a) They respect all life.
(b) People want to help one another.
(c) They hope to help other's children.
(d) They put each other's lives ahead of others.
3. At home, how does Georgie's mother feel about Georgie's life choices?
(a) She loves her son, but not the woman he pretends to be.
(b) She still loves Georgie because she is her son no matter what.
(c) She hates her son for dressing like a woman.
(d) She hates Georgie for being gay.
4. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
(a) Fantasizing about other men.
(b) Touching himself.
(c) Fantasizing about his wife.
(d) Touching his son's penis.
5. How does Georgie feel about her lifestyle?
(a) She feels opressed.
(b) She hides from others.
(c) She loves it because she has many friends.
(d) She will not hide her lifestyle of sexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the party has gotten out of control, where must everyone relocate to?
2. What does the reader think would have happened to the solider, had a police officer not stopped the beating?
3. How does Shelby write the fight scenes?
4. When the men are done with Tralala what do they do?
5. What does the author think that Georgie and her mother's relationship is?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)