|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: And Baby Makes Three..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie failing to address about her life and her true feelings?
(a) Her desire for life.
(b) Her lonliness.
(c) Her want of a relationship in her life.
(d) Her urge to be "normal."
2. What is the violence in the novel equal to?
(a) The beast in the Bible quote.
(b) Violence in war.
(c) The fight was not very violent.
(d) Crime on the streets.
3. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
(a) He does not like the hipsters.
(b) He does not respect the unemployed group.
(c) He does not think they value themseleves.
(d) They are always rude to him.
4. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
(a) With an story.
(b) With a quote from the Bible.
(c) With a message from the author.
(d) Asking the reader for forgiveness.
5. What does Georgie beg Vinnie to do?
(a) Kiss her to make things better.
(b) To take her home.
(c) Take her to her friend's house.
(d) Take her to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sailors view the hipsters as?
2. What do Vinnie's friends do?
3. When did Vinnie begin his criminal activities?
4. What is Spook obsessed with?
5. How does Georgie end her night?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)