|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: And Baby Makes Three..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
(a) They occassionally sleep together.
(b) They have been dating for 3 years.
(c) Freddie is Rosie's pimp.
(d) Rosie is Freddie's sister.
2. Why does Georgie suddenly become hysterical?
(a) The knife finally stabs her.
(b) Vinnie hits her in the face.
(c) She thinks her brother is coming after her.
(d) She knows Vinnie will never love her.
3. Why was Vinnie given so many chances to lead a good, criminal free life?
(a) Everyone thought he was too young to be committing the crimes he was accused of.
(b) His family had a connection in the courts.
(c) His older brothers made sure to take the fall.
(d) Vinnie comes from a very prominent Brooklyn family.
4. What does the author think that Georgie and her mother's relationship is?
(a) Too dependent on one another.
(b) Very strong.
(c) Self destructive.
5. What is Georgie failing to address about her life and her true feelings?
(a) Her want of a relationship in her life.
(b) Her lonliness.
(c) Her desire for life.
(d) Her urge to be "normal."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hippies think of the music that the sailors play?
2. Who do the sailors think the hipsters sympathize with?
3. What does everyone seem to be doing?
4. What does Tommy really enjoy doing?
5. What do the hipsters tell the police when they find them beating up a sailor?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)