|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: And Baby Makes Three..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author think that Georgie and her mother's relationship is?
(a) Too dependent on one another.
(b) Self destructive.
(d) Very strong.
2. Why does Shelby think that people participate in violence?
(a) They hate one another.
(c) They need entertainment.
(d) Because they cannot control their anger.
3. In the parking lot, what game do the hipsters decide to play?
(a) They throw the horseshoe around.
(b) They play a game of mum.
(c) They play chicken with their cars.
(d) They play a card game called Spades.
4. What starts a fight between the hipsters and the sailors?
(a) Freddie confronts a sailor.
(b) Vinnie hits a sailor.
(c) Freddie hits Rosie.
(d) Rosie hits Freddie.
5. What is the second reason that people participate in violence?
(a) They need something to fixate on.
(b) They hate those who rule them.
(c) They hate themselves.
(d) There are too many fractions divinding people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hipsters become scared of?
2. What does everyone seem to be doing?
3. What does Georgie's misery cause her to abuse?
4. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
5. Outside of Greeks one night, Georgie tries to describe her feelings for Vinnie. What does Vinnie do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)