|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Queen is Dead..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the hipsters become scared of?
(a) They think that Georgie might go to the police.
(b) They think Georgie's brother will kill them.
(c) They think Georgie will kill.
(d) The cops will hear Georgie screaming.
2. What do the hipsters tell the police when they find them beating up a sailor?
(a) The sailor was stealing from them.
(b) The sailor insulted Freddie's wife.
(c) The sailor took their car.
(d) The sailor started the fight.
3. When did he finally go into a correctional institution?
(a) When he was 13 years old.
(b) At 22 years old.
(c) When he was 16 years old.
(d) At 14 years old.
4. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
(a) Going home.
(b) Getting desperate.
(c) Create violence.
(d) Becoming angry with one another.
5. What do the hipsters try to clean Georgie's wound with?
(b) Rubbing Alcohol.
(d) Liquid Asprin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bible passage create for the beginning of the story?
2. What do the sailors decide to do?
3. What does this do to Georgie?
4. Why doesn't Georgie want to go home?
5. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)